Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
queenofraspberries

QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz) Empty
PostSubject: QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz)   QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 am

Name: Kyle Stryder
Age/Birthday: 15 y, 7/1
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: yes
Mortal Family: (stepfather)Blake Stryder (mother) Holly Stryder
Years in Camp: two
Brief History: Kyle grew up in Miami, Florida, which is full of bad peer pressure: drugs, bullying, killing and other things. He grew up a polite guy, but he doesn't remember anything about his mother. Just that her name is Holly. His step father says she died of a car accident, but his step dad is a cheater, so he knows better than to trust him.

Physical Appearance: Kyle is handsome, with blonnd hair that sways in front of his eyebrows. He is of pale complexion, and has hypnotizing blue eyes. He's strong and tall and he walks with confidence. He has a big scar from when he fell off a tree. Half of it has faded away.

Personality: Kyle is shy, but when he's near friends, he's really funny. He's really shy around girls, although they all think he's really hot. He's just looking for the right girl, not just some girl he could lay. He hasn't been kissed yet, be he keeps it a secret from everyone. He's really clumsy.
Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty
Pets:none
Talents: He loves ballroom dancing
Weapons: Bow and arrow, although he favors a sword
Year-Round or Summer: year
Other: none
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz)   QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Sorry about the late reply!

Nice character! He just needs a few more flaws then either myself or another staff member will accept him!
Back to top Go down

QueenofRaspberries Charries (I need this to be approved really fast plz)
Page 1 of 1