Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). Empty
PostSubject: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 am

Name:Savanna Vajana (Va-ha-na)
Age/birthday:19/Unknown
Years in camp:10
God parent:Aphrodite
Mortal parent:Anna Vajana
Physical appearance:She has straight black hair that is a blond in the front, she has sky blue eyes, and she has glasses for driving. She has high cheekbones and a thin body. She stands at 5'4" and is 113 lbs. She usually wears an orange tank top or camp half blood t-shirt and her grey jeans or sweat pants. She occasionally wears long sleeve shirts. She has freckles and her skin tone is tanned a little bit.
Personality:She doesn't remember much of her childhood. All she remembers is that people always called her beautiful. She is outgoing towards everyone, a big flirt towards all kinds of boys, and she loves driving her hot pink camaro. She also loves to flirt.
Pets:Pegasus named Swift Soarer.
Weapons:Red lipstick that turns into a celestial bronze dagger when you say love-bird.
Talents:Flirting
Other:Part mexican. Can Charmspeak. MInd was erased at age 8.Flaws:Stubborn when she doesn't get her way. Her looks make some girls dislike her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Shelbie "Shell" Oceeana
Age/birthday:18/November 2nd
Years in camp:9
God parent:Poseidon
Mortal parent:Hanna Oceeana
Physical appearance:She has her mothers straight blond hair, but practilly everything else except for her cheek bones are from her father. She has high cheek-bones, sea-green eyes of course, her skin is a little tan, she wears her sea-green poseidon bikini that gives her just a little more speed or her plain blue bikini under her clothes every day. She usually just wears sweats or jeans a tank top and a light jacket with a triton on it.
Personality:She loves swimming after all her father is Poseidon, she stays to herself a lot except for when she's with Renae her best friend, she is kind and caring towards sea creatures and other water-life, she is scared of land animals except for domestic animals, and she loves her father but wants to see him again. She is clumsy and she neglects to train when she could spend her time swimming.
Pets:SHe has a calico named Calli.
Weapons:She has a dagger that lengthens into a three foot sword. She calls it Swift. It connects to her speedy bikini.
Talents:Swimming
Other:Renae is her best friend

Last edited by Pumpkin Pie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Savanna, Accepted, Shelbie... She needs flaws! (Can't accept Big 3 people)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 pm

WHY IN THE WORLD HAD I FORGOTTEN THE FLAWS FOR LIKE A FEW WEEKS. THX
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:02 am

Name:Hanna Halin
Age/birthday:16/ November 30
Years in camp:8
God parent:Daughter of Hermes. Hunter of Artemis.
Mortal parent:Heather Halin
Physical appearance:She has curly blond hair that gets ratted and tengled when she sleeps, she has piercing green eyes, she has contacts on over her eyes, she has red lips, she has acne a lot but not now, she's 5'6", and she weighs about 147 lbs..
Personality:Over al she is nice and kind. For the rest you'll have to find out.
Pets:Canary named Trick
Weapons:Spear named Disaster
Talents:Stealing

"Stealing is a rare gift. Archery is my lady's gift. I love my gifts." -Hanna.

Last edited by Christmas Tree on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Always room for improvement. (: Keep working on your charries, and try to design a unique personality for them so they stand out. Also (I understand you're not done, but still) just as a reminder, DON'T FORGET TO ADD IN SPECIFICS AND DETAILS!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:23 am

I know.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I edited, please do as the title says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:07 pm

YAYYYYYY THX. I love your Katie Firebird pic btw.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Name:Shelbie "Shell" Oceeana
Age/birthday:18/November 2nd
Years in camp:9
God parent:Poseidon
Mortal parent:Hanna Oceeana
Physical appearance:She has her mothers straight blond hair, but practilly everything else except for her cheek bones are from her father. She has high cheek-bones, sea-green eyes of course, her skin is a little tan, she wears her sea-green poseidon bikini that gives her just a little more speed or her plain blue bikini under her clothes every day. She usually just wears sweats or jeans a tank top and a light jacket with a triton on it.
Personality:She loves swimming after all her father is Poseidon, she stays to herself a lot except for when she's with Renae her best friend, she is kind and caring towards sea creatures and other water-life, she is scared of land animals except for domestic animals, and she loves her father but wants to see him again. She is clumsy and she neglects to train when she could spend her time swimming.
Pets:SHe has a calico named Calli.
Weapons:She has a dagger that lengthens into a three foot sword. She calls it Swift. It connects to her speedy bikini.
Talents:Swimming
Other:Renae is her best friend. Flaws: She's over-competetive. She's indenial.

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Only Admins can Approve Big Three's Sorry
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

It's okay, Katie. I've just been waiting a while. I've exploded four times for every week.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm

It seems to me you WANT to "explode" and stuff...Admins don't come on very often, you can't expect them to go STRAIGHT to you. Your charrie won't be accepted next time an admin comes on. I suggest if you don't want to "expolode", you get rid of that charrie. (She's good and stuff, but she probably won't be accepted for about 3 weeks.)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

But but but.... I don't want to explode.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

NOTE TO SELF: Put a pumpkin in a Volcano.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

If you don't want to explode, then at least try to control yourself. Instead of making everybody thinking that all the Admins and Mods are horrible and don't accept charries, try making new ones in the meantime. You know that your charrie won't get accepted anytime soon, right? Take logic into the matter.

THE PROCESS:

1.Admins aren't online much.
2.You make a big 3 charrie.
3. Mods come and approve your other charries but tell you that they can't accept big 3.
4. You start exploding.
5. We come and try to stop you.

It seems to me that you know that your charrie isn't going to get accepted and acting like they're ignoring yo.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Fine, I guess I'll wait... Here's my announcement:

Dear Everyone, I am putting Shelbie on hold until the admins become more active then they are right now *not comin on,* so I'll be making a new charrie soon.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Katie wrote:
NOTE TO SELF: Put a pumpkin in a Volcano.

That's not very nice Katie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 pm

I said a Pumpkin not THE Pumpkin ;)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

oh haha
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm

"I'm as smart as George Washington." -Penny Axa

Name:Penelope "Penny" Axa
Age/birthday:14/3-13
Years in camp:Just getting in.
God parent:Undetermined.
Mortal parent:Brian Axa
Physical appearance:She has straight blond hair that flows smoothly in the wind. She has either cloudy grey eyes or dark grey eyes. She has freckles, but only on her face. She has a scar on her left arm. She is a petite teenager. She is approxamately 5' 3". She weighs about 86 lbs. She wears round glasses and some people make fun of them.
Personality:Penny is a daring girl. She is smart, kind, and caring. When she is determined, she is uh reckless. She loves school. For the rest you'll just have to find out.
Pets:A owl named Talon
Weapons:She has bow and arrows and a dagger.
Talents:Archery; sword fughting.
Flaws:She is reckless when determined; a little clumsy in sports (does not apply to archery and sword fighting).
Other:N/A

Last edited by Christmas Tree on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank-you Kendall
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 am

CLAIRE HYER
Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). Images10
"Want me to slice you to the pulp?" -Claire Hyer

Name:Claire Hyer
Age/birthday:17/December 21. The winter solstice
Years in camp:5
God parent:Ares
Mortal parent:Jenna Hyer
Physical appearance:(See picture ^^^^) Other than that she like to wear a lot of her favorite band t-shirts. She wears her leather jacket everywhere.
Personality:She can be kinda rude and pushy (flaw). She is over-confident (flaw). She is protective as well. For the rest you'll just have to find out.
Pets:Wolf named Howler
Weapons:Well she has a celestial bronze spear and a celestial bronze dagger.
Talents:Sword fighting.
Other:N/A

Thanks to Moo, Colby, and Jen for the help making the charrie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:16 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).   Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charries That Need to be Approved (Please Check and Approve if they're Good).
Page 1 of 1