Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Glass.Soul's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:57 pm

[ A M A R A T H " A M A R A " leavold ]

Age/birthday: 14. Her birthday is in July.
Years in camp: Two
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Samantha Leavold (Dead)

Physical appearance: Amara has wavy, blonde hair that goes past her shoulders. Her bangs are died red and brushed to the right side of her face. She has light blue eyes with fleckes of gray in it. Over her camp tee-shirt she usually wears a red and black striped sweater. Amara is usually wearing her favorite pair of worn-out jeans. She always has her favorite silver necklace with the small ruby pendant on her neck.

Personality: She has a naturally sunny personalty. But ever since the death of her mother, she has had a gloomy, sad attitude. It takes a lot to get her to smile and show her true side. She doesn't tell anyone, but she enjoys sneaking out and watching the sunrise in the morning.

Pets: A small Robin she made friends with before she came to camp, Nova.

Weapons: Her necklace, that transforms into a beautiful bow with a ruby encrusted in it, called Sanguine.

Talents: Art and archery. She is also good at acrobatics.

Other: Her mother died two years ago saving her from a monster. Her father, Apollo gave her Sanguine shortly after. She then arrived here at camp and is here year-round.

Last edited by Glass.Soul on Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Loved the charrie, hurray another apollo...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Great charrie! Can't wait to rp with you.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Yay. ^^ Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm

anytime, well actually from 3:30 to 8:30.... LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:02 pm

[ D E V A N C Y a s h w i n ]

Age/birthday: 15
Years in camp: First
God parent: Erebus
Mortal parent: -unknown-

Physical appearance: Devancy has long black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. It's perfectly strait. She has super dark-brown, almost black eyes and pale, creamy skin. She's usually wearing dark skinny jeans and her black and blue hoodie over her (blek) orange tee-shirt.

Personality: She has a very dark and, sarcastic personality. People tend to stay away from her.

Past: Her mother completely rejected her when she was born and she was sent to an orphanage. She has been living their all her life, until recently. She ran way and shortly after monsters were chasing her. She eventually made it her to camp.

Pets: None, they all end up dead at some point.

Weapons: A black, celestial bronze dagger, called Blackblood. It fell out of the shadows as she neared camp...

Talents: Very good at throwing daggers, trust me.

Last edited by Glass.Soul on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't pull off violent. XD)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:05 pm

I love your charrie! XD
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Hey hmmm.. i think it's time i bring back SHadwo huh?, finally another Erebus, child... (thats on... srry Katie) Can't Wait to RP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:25 pm

I wanted something dark, but different from Hades. :D I'm such a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm

No no, but We have had a few, Erebus kids, and some faults have been ironed out... like Ambosia and nectore don't work, and some Up beats, like invisiblity, shade, (benind frie to your will) Blacklightning (X8 stronger than Blue!), Shadow travel,

P.S. you'll fit just right.... LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:54 pm

trust me i think most of us are crazy in our own weird way!! xD
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm

[ C L E M I A s l a t e ]

Age/birthday: 16. Her birthday is in December.
Years in camp: Three
God parent: Hecate
Mortal parent: John Slate

Physical appearance: Clemia has slightly wavy, purple hair and amber eyes. She wears a pair of worn out jeans and purple converses. She's usually wearing her Camp Half-Blood tee-shirt.

Personality: A fun-loving personality. She'll take some risks and hates being bored. Maybe a bit curious and/or rebellious at times.

Pets: A mouse named Jingles (XD)

Weapons: A long purple and silver staff.

Talents: Magic of course. She is very nimble and well balanced.

Other: Nothing really.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Green mile FTW XD
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Nice Charrie!xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass.Soul's Characters   Glass.Soul's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glass.Soul's Characters
Page 1 of 1