Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleepy's Character Shop

Go down 
+4
Brad_of_Apollo
dean
Kendall
Crona
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Sleepy's Character Shop Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Greetings to All and Welcome to My New Character Shop!

Okay, well, I'm pretty sure the title says the whole concept, but just in case, I'll clarify. My character shop is for people who want to hire someone to make a character for them. Too tired? Ask me! Don't have the time? Ask me! If you're not satisfied with you're own characters, you can ask me too! Or anyone that has another reason, you can of course ask me too. Now, time for the pricing info!

If you want the complete minimum, 4-7 sentences for each section, not too much detail: 30 Drachma

Somewhere between 8-22 sentences per section: 40 Drachma

Anywhere from 23-34: 50 Drachma

Anything above that: 60 Drachma

Want me to look for pictures: 6 Drachma per picture. (obviously if you provide the picture it's free)

I may ask for additional drachma depending on if you want anything really specific or something.

The only thing I expect from you is a godly parent, maybe a name, and an age range. Any other detail is optional.

Just remember one thing: tips are acceptable. :3

Now, post and you shall receive.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 pm

UM.

Can I have 8-22 sentences with one picture. It's a girl (of course) and God parent is Hades. The name is... Geraldine "Geri" Wales and the age is between 10-15 years of age.

TiP- Ten dollars, make it in my special little format and I'll make it fifteen (; (found on my character profile. just quote it, take out the "quotes" and fill it in with the info)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you Koala, I'll get that to you as soon as I can. Of course I'll send you picture options before I decide on one. I appreciate your buisness and I won't disappoint you.

NEW OFFER!!!

For the price of a mere 8 drachma, I'll find you a godly parent! If you can't find a minor god or just can't decide which one, for an extra 8 drachma, I'll find/choose one for you!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Rhymer, I so want to help you with this :] Can I? :D
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 am

Sleepy I need a a picture for my character he's a boy his name is brad frost and he is 10 years of age.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Please give me a girl aged 14 or so. Child of Até - Goddess of mischief.
Named Cassie.

Also a Boy aged the same, Child of Hermes Named George. Looks and acts like George Weasley. I have a picture.

Thank you.

Last edited by Emzink on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Question: If this fine establishment is still in business, do you do expansions? I'm not really happy with the length of some of my character's descriptions, but am too lazy to expand them myself.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 am

Anything above that (60), please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Is this shop still open?
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Yeah, I skyped Sleepy, and he's working on my order with a finish date at around ETA Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:06 am

Um... I want a photo. for my character, Meira Sanzenin, age of 16, child of Demeter, a girl. Find her descriptions on my character sheet in the signature.

Thank you if you're able to provide my request.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Character Shop   Sleepy's Character Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepy's Character Shop
Page 1 of 1