Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ML'S character shop.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML'S character shop. Empty
PostSubject: ML'S character shop.   ML'S character shop. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 pm

What is this you might ask? It is a shop where, I will be making characters to sell. Now we also be taking small requests, myself handling that part of this business. . I will be charging drachmas by the amount of detail and time put into the character and also for the requests.

ML's Corner:

- I am going to be taking request for characters you'd like me to create for you, or for parts of a form you'd like me to create. I will have a form for you to fill out. Please note I charge by amount of detail and by your request. If you would like to make a request please copy and paste the form below fill it out and reply to this post with the form filled out. I hold the right to deny ANY requests with or without reason.

The form:

Code:
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]What you want(Full form, only parts):[/b]
[b]What you want me to include[Name, age, parent, or gender. I do not want to be taking a million requests for a character.]:[/b]
[b]Amount of detail[Number of sentences, amount of paragraphs, etc.]:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
[b]Any extra things added on form [Zodiac Signs, Name meanings, Likes/Dislikes];[/b]
[b]Extra detail on any section[Mortal Family, Weapon, Claiming, Fatal Flaw, etc.]:[/b]
[b]Should I find a picture:[/b]
[b]Finished character PMed or posted here:[/b]
[b]Tips:[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note, the prices I set may vary depending on circumstances. Also, if Ihave too many requests you will have to be patient and wait for me to finish your character. Any complaints should be sent to me viapm. Do not spam this topic. Do not make rude comments.

This idea has been approved by Zan.

I had one of these before with Snig, but It didn't work out so I decided to try again.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ML'S character shop.   ML'S character shop. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 am

User Name: FudgeeBear

What you want: Parts only, specifically the history.

What you want me to include: um... his life before camp, the problems of his family, how he got to camp, and his life in camp.

Amount of detail: It depends to you. I think four paragraphs will be enough.

Anything Else: Well, the character's name is Matthew Rowen Deitch, and his god parent is Pontus, god of the sea (primordial). His mother's name is Hannah Deitch, and his uncle's name is Jonathan Garrison (I want this uncle be where Matthew and Hannah are living, and he's the one who mistreated them).

Any extra things added on form: Matthew is from a small community in a barrio of Rhode Island. His mother is fisherwomen (?) and they are poor. They are living with their uncle Jonathan.

Extra detail on any section: He's unclaimed, btw.

Should I find a picture: Nope C:

Finished character PMed or posted here: Posted here C:

Tips: 40 drachs!

Other: Freely make anything up. I can edit it if I want, right? I'm lazy, and you're my hero ML :D

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ML'S character shop.   ML'S character shop. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Fudgee, I'll have it to you next week! I'm busy today and tomorrow and I won't have any time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ML'S character shop.   ML'S character shop. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ML'S character shop.
Page 1 of 1