Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.) Empty
PostSubject: My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.)   My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey! I noticed that there are a lot of topics around here, which is fine, but some of them are unnecessary. I have an idea to bring the clutter down, it's really quite simple. We could make general topics for things often mentioned in chat or questions, for example, a general topic for things like birthdays and RPing. I've noticed many topics towards others that say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and "Anyone want to RP?" and it's a tad unnecessary to have so many topics that are all very similar.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.)   My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, I thought that's what people used the chat section for. I mean, I see your point, but I think the Chat section should be a little cluttered, just because that's where people post the unimportant topics like: Happy Birthday, and stuff. And we already have so many chat sections . . . But I would be okay with adding a Birthday section as long as everyone else is!
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.)   My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah! That's what I meant... it came out a little odd. xD. The same with RPing.. if there could be one topic solely for asking people if they want to roleplay, it may even make it easier for some people. Everyone who is looking for someone to RP with could go to one place and find someone. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.)   My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My idea for the site! (A little small, but I feel that it may reduce clutter.)
Page 1 of 1