Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron   [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Felix Haywood

Heaving a sigh, I sat down at a bench in the mess hall and stared at the cabins in the distance. Hunger. All I could think about was hunger. I was so hungry. It had been such a long time since I last ate anything real, anything meaty, any food that could be considered filling. All it had been lately was training training training. When did Felix get to fill his hungry stomach? It was quite demanding, I think people should know that. I have a quick metabolism, I need to eat constantly or I'll crash. How could they do this to me?!

Leaning back, I sighed again and didn't notice when the table knocked into something. It clattered to the ground with a loud bang that informed everyone that some bloody bloke (my adeptness at being British without actually being British or being from Britain never fails to make me unbelievably proud) had knocked it over. Wincing, I turned around and sighed again when I saw it.

Well, that was fantastic placement of a cauldron. Really. Whoever thought of setting it down near a table in the mess hall was really the most intelligent person in the world. Great. The strange bubbling liquid that had been inside the cauldron was no longer inside it. I watched as it crept toward my scuffed sneaker and frowned at it. I wonder what would happen once it made contact. Oop, wait, I would get my answer soon.

Staring intently at the tiny flame that flared up when it met the toe of my shoe, I shook my head and was about to stomp it out when it spread. "Oh, dear gods!" I said, (totally not panicking) and remembering something about stopping, dropping, and rolling, but instead proceeding to prance around and kick like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron   [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

[Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron Ariana12
M A L L O R Y | T H O M A S || H E R M E S

Mallory walked to the mess hall in jeans a tank top and a jacket. The tank top and jacket were green and the jacket had a snake slithering down from her left shoulder. The snake didn't reach her stomach though. It wasn't a real snake, it was just a picture imprinted in the jacket.

Mallory looked around and her eyes caught site of a fallen Demeter table. She saw a camper, mostly likely a son of Demeter, prancing around like a blithering idiot. Mallory decided to go over and help him. She grabbed a pitcher of water and poured it on his foot, with difficulty. She glared at him and sternly said, "Stand still, you blithering idiot." Mallory picked up another pitcher and poured that on the campers foot. Hopefully that would do. Mallory asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron   [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Felix Haywood

"Well, I'm sorry that my first impulse isn't to stand still when my foot's on fire!" I shot back defensively, crossing my arms and stifling a sigh of relief when the girl doused the flames. Wrinkling my nose, I took a breath before looking back at her. "Thanks for extinguishing me, I guess." I said stiffly before sighing and just smiling.

"No really, thanks. I'm hungry, therefore, I'm grumpy hence my magnetic and charming personality." I explained, before eyeing her subtly. "You don't happen to have any food on ya, do ya?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "Name's Felix Haywood, by the way, son of Demeter."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron   [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 pm

M A L L O R Y | T H O M A S || H E R M E S

Mallory looked down to the ground. She said, "You're welcome ... I guess." Before looking back up at this Felix person she rolled her eyes. I always helped people, even if they were a complete stranger or not even my friend.

Mallory reached into her shorts pockets and found nothing. She introduced herself, "Hey there, Felix! I'm Mallory Thomas. My dad's Hermes." I searched through my jacket pockets and found a crumpled cookie in a bag. The cookie was chocolate chip and the chocolate chips were melted and stuck to the zip lock bag. Mallory replied, "I hope a crumpled cookie with the chocolate chips melted will do?"
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron   [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Felix Haywood

"Hermes, huh?" Felix said thoughtfully, eyeing the cookie and grinning. "Sure will. I'm not picky." He replied, taking the cookie from her and nodding his head. "Thanks." He said, before prying open the packet and looking at the melted chocolate. "Back in my day, we ate the bark off trees and raw squirrels!" He said jokingly in a rusty, gruff voice before wrinkling his nose.

"Well, not raw squirrels. That's kind of gross. I have tried eating bark though. Not fine cuisine or anything but there are worse things." He mused, running a hand through his messy hand before taking a bite into the cookie. Well, the cookie didn't look too pretty but it tasted like any other cookie would. Moving a chocolate chip around carefully to coat his two upper front teeth, he smiled toothily at Mallory. "Delicious, arr." He said, and then snorting at himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron   [Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Fantastic Placement of a Cauldron
Page 1 of 1