Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Veronica stood on the dock. She dove expertly into the lake. She stayed in the water until she couldn't breathe anymore. She came to the surface and pushed her auburn hair out of her eyes. She did a few flips in the water, and came back up. She really did love the water. She loved how perfect her hair looked in the water. She had always hated her hair. She had never been able to tame it. She kicked her legs and accidentally splashed water all over the dock. Oops!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

I walked up to the lake. Why is the dock wet? Whatever. I set my stuff down and ran on the dock. I jumped in and the water felt great.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

She heard a splash and turned around. There was a girl. She looked a year or so younger than Veronica. She was very pretty, and hadn't noticed Veronica. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

As I came up to the surface I saw a other girl. "Oh, hi. I didn't see you there." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm

"Yeah, hi, I'm Veronica. Ares"She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

"I'm Pepper. Aphrodite." I smiled and held my hand out. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 pm

"You too! So, you like swimming?"Veronica asked as she floated on her back.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yeah. I fells nice to cool off." I smiled. "You know you're really nice for an Ares child."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Veronica blushed. "Yeah, I'm not nessasarily a "war" person. But, if you're competing against me in a sport, well, that's a different story."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 pm

I laughed. "Luckily I don't." I began to do the back stroke. "So hows your day?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:07 pm

"Well, this morning I got up at 5:00am and ran until around 7:00. Then I ate breakfast and went swimming. Then, I played a game of Volleyball. Then I took a shower. And now, I'm here!"Veronica said happily. To her, this was the perfect day.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 pm

"Talk about enrgetic." I laughed. "My day wasn't even close to that! I got up ate hung out on my bunk and read magazines. Then I'm here." I smiled. I'm so lazy.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

"Yeah, well who cares if I'm energetic! I've never even gotten a quest before. And, I've waited SO long!"Veronica said sadly. She swished her hands in the water making circles.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:32 pm

"Relax I haven't either. I would be nice to have one though." I sighed. I had wanted one for a long time. "But I doubt I'm ever going to get a quest."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 pm

"Well, you never know! The Oracle can be very surprising. I just hope that if I get a quest, I succeed."Veronica said. She wasn't usually too social but, Pepper was very nice. Often, people didn't speak to Veronica. This was usually because they would stereotype her as a bully. But, Pepper didn't. Veronica was beginning to really like Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:43 pm

"Yeah I guess you never really know." I smiled and began to float on my back. Veronica was really nice. I really like her, she hasn't thought I was a brain dead blonde yet. I hated the stupid things people said about Aphrodite kids.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

"Don't you hate how people will stereotype you for who your god-parent is?"Veronica asked her. She was still thinking about how Pepper wasn't stereotyping her. She smoothed her wet hair out of her face. She looked to the sky. Rainclouds were everywhere around the camp. But, the camp was sunny. She loved the camp for that.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:11 pm

"I know! Just because you're a child of Aphrodite doesn't mean the you're an air head or vain. I mean you're nothing like the steriotipical Ares kid." I agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 pm

"I know! My first year at camp wasn't all that great. Everyone stereotyped me. I had no friends. And, Aphrodite is NOT stupid. It's anything BUT stupid when you can make others do stuff for you." Veronica said. "Plus, can't some Aphrodite kids speak French? That could definitely come in handy!"She said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

"I know!" I was really starting to like Veronica. "I wish people would stop with the sterio typing and get to know us." I sighed and began to kick my feet lightly.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:11 pm

"Absolutely!"Veronica said. Pepper was very relatable. "So, if you could have a quest, what would it be?" She asked, curious. Veronica had been asked this before and thought it was a terrific question.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:14 pm

"I don't know. But if I ever get any quest you're the first one I'm asking." I smiled at her. "What would yours be?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

"You for sure! I think I would want my quest to involve lots of running. I love to run."Veronica told her. She smiled at Pepper. She wasn't one of those people where all they do is smile. Personally, smiling hurt Veronica's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 pm

"That would be nice. I mean I like running but I just never really have a reason to. I have an EXTREMELY high motabolisum." I looked down at my flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

"Well, I don't have THAT high of a metabolism. But, I go running everyday. "Veronica told her. She did a quick flip in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)   Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming(GuitarGirl;Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next