Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Eliana walked down to stream bare-footed. She had a towel wrapped around her body and her dagger in her right hand. You could never be too careful. There might be monsters down at the stream. Or worse...men. She scrutinized her surroundings with keen eyes. Seeing and hearing nothing she took her towel and folded it carefully. She placed it on the ground near the stream and taped the hilt of her dagger. This switched it back to bracelet form. Eliana stepped onto the stream. She waded out into deeper water and dived underneath it. She surfaced, gasping from the chill. Then she heard a twig snap. Instantly she stepped back to shallow water and summoned her dagger, facing the place where the sound had come from.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) 1978318_1315708068061.0res_320_400

Willow|Healer of the Hunt|Emerson

I jumped back a bit when I saw the soaking wet, shivering girl who was holding a dagger threateningly towards me. I slowly took a couple steps backward. "Whoa! Uh, let's put the dagger down huh? I surrender?" I joked putting my hands up. I laughed. I stepped towards her and offered my hand for her to shake. "I'm Willow." I told her with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Eliana smiled when she saw it was just another Huntress. She changed her dagger back to bracelet form and shook Willow's hand. "Sorry." she said apolegtically. "You never what could be in here. Had to be careful." She surveyed the girl, wondering if she was new. "How long have you been in the Hunters?" she asked as she floated back into deeper water. She hadn't told Willow her name. If girls asked Eliana her name then they were new. All old Hunters knew Eliana. She'd been around for 2 millennia after all.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Willow slowly realized who the girl was. Her name was Eliana. She was one of those hunters that had been a hunter for really, really long. "No. Well, yes. It depends on what you call new. I've been here for a year." I explained. "Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" I asked. I slipped off my hoodie slowly.

Last edited by ChocolateLily on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 pm

"I'm fine." Eliana said as she swam around in the stream. "The water's warmish. It's only cold when you get out." So Willow had been here for a year. Eliana had seen the recognition in her eyes. She knew who Eliana was. She probably knows that I'm really, really old, Eliana thought with a smile. That's often how I'm described. She ducked underwater and came up ten seconds later. There weren't many fish in this stream, it was probably too cold. "In my case I call one year new." she told Willow amiably.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm

I nodded slowly. "That's what I thought. You've been here for like two thousand years, right?" I asked. I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair. The sun was shining straight into my eyes. I squinted and turned away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Eliana nodded. "Two thousand years exactly." she said proudly. She climbed out of the stream and grabbed her towel. She dried her body thoroughly before drying her hair. Then she wrapped the towel around her and sat next to Willow. "So what are you doing here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 pm

I laughed and shook my head. "Two thousand years..." I muttered. I watched Eliana get out of the stream. "I'm mostly trying to escape from boys. Heart-breakers especially." I said simply. I smiled at Eliana. "Can I call you Ellie?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 pm

"Sure. No one gives me nicknames because they didn't when I was mortal. Now everyone thinks I'll get offended or something. So did you join the Hunters just to escape boys?" It was a pretty drastic thing to do just do boys wouldn't chase her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)   Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Stream (OPEN to any Hunters)
Page 1 of 1