Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Romeo and Juliet (Kat)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Ha! I pity the people who think they can beat me. Not only because I'm a daughter of Hermes. Okay, maybe that wasthe reason, but I still gave Jake a head start. Just by a bit though. As he told me to keep up, I passed him with amazing speed. Abnormal speed, as always. In the amount of time it would have taken a normal kid here fourth five seconds, it took me twelve. Personal best I might add at this distance. I got to the arena and turned back to look at Jake who had eaten my dust. "Let's go Romeo!" I yelled. These are the times when I thank my dad for who he is.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

I was smiling when she passed me. Dang that girl could move. She was like lightning. Hermes kid. Obviously. Hot. I caught back up with her and grinned. “Dang, Juliet. You sure can move…. Daughter of Hermes.” I said as I propped up on a rock. Suddenly, I started to fake gasp and hold my neck. “I…I…I… can’t breath! Need oxygen! Help me…Kat…” I reached out my hand dramatically and let a tear slip down before I slowly closed my eyes and faked my death. I wanted to bust out laughing but I kept my stance barely letting in enough air.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 pm

I looked at Jake as he closed his eyes dramatically. He died. Oh well. I didn't care. If he was holding his breath, he would have to breath eventually. I sat down by him. "You are an idiot you know." I told him, then put my hand behind his neck and leaned down and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 pm

She sat down beside me and called me an idiot. I still didn't move. Then I felt her hand behind my neck and her lips pressed to my lips. My world lit up and I wrapped my arm around her back as I pulled her closer. I slipped my hand around her neck and kissed her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Jake pulled my closer and kissed me softly. He slipped his hand around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his, getting the closest I could to him. I kissed him back and only came up for air every once in a while. I didnt even care how long that went on.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:58 pm

She kissed me back and came up for air only a few times. I was in heaven. I pulled away gently and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "See? Ares kids can be gentle." I smiled softly and hugged her close. Then a thought hit me. "Hey, Juliet. Are you going to the prom with anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:03 pm

I nodded, "Who ever said they couldn't?" I said then looked him in the eye. "No, but I think I am now. I just have to make sure it's okay with him." I raised my eyebrows at Jake in a questioning way, and slipped my hand into his.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 pm

She said she was going with someone and my face fell. I didn't know it was me. I frowned and sighed. "Well, he is a lucky guy. I was going to ask you but looks like someone got to ya first." I sighed and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 pm

I rolled my eyes. "It's you moron." I said and smacked his arm. "Gods, doyou think i would habe just made out with you if I had a boyfriend? No. Im that kind of person." I looked up to him and sighed. What was I going to do with him?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 pm

She told me it was me and called me a moron. I smiled and chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her again as I twirled her. I kissed her again and smiled. "So you will go with me?" I said as my grin widened.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 pm

He turned me around and kissed me again. "Sure," I said and leaned into him. "I will go with you. Even if you are a moron." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm

I sat her down as she said yes and called me a moron. I smiled mischeviously and looked down at Kat. It was the smile that Chiron said made me look like a son of Hades...evil. "Really? I am a moron?" I said as I took a step toward her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

I stood up straighter and held my head higher. I was a lot shorter then him. "Yep," I told him. "A moron and an idiot, and I have known you only thirty minutes. But you're now my moron and my idiot. So go ahead take it offenseivly." I leaned in closer. "I don't care." I stood on my tip toes and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 am

She stood straighter and I smiled because she was shorter than me. She stood by her statement that i was a moron but she said I was her moron and idiot. Then she stood on her tip toes and kissed me. I relaxed my stance a little as my world lit up like a fircraker. But then I was back to my mischevious self again. I saw a boulder behind her and I slammed both my hands on the surface on both sides of her. The impact made the boulder shake as my shadow engulfed her. My smile became more deadly. "Did I say you can kiss me, Juliet?" I said in a playful, flirty, evil voice.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 pm

My smile faded the tiniest bit, but I kept that sarcastic gleam in my eye and a slight smile creeping my lips. I raised an eyebrow. "Did I say I could call you could call mr Juliet?" I asked playfully. My breathing was still hard, but I breathed through my nose. I raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 pm

I saw her smile fade the tinniest bit and I grinned evily. The she asked if she said I could call her Juliet. She was breathing hard through her nose and I was still standing over her. She was trapped. I leaned in to where my lips were an inch from hers. "You better watch it, Juliet." Then I pressed my lips to hers and wrapped my arms tight around her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm

He told me to watch it and I was about to say something when he kissed me again. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him. I melted again into him. Letting my self conscious take over. I wrapped my arms around him, but a thought accored to me. I Pulled away from him softly and brough my lips to his ear. "Maybe we should take this to somewhere more private." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

I was in heaven until she pulled away. she whipered in my ear that we should take this somewhere private. I looked around and saw no one. "Where do you have in mind, Kitty Kat?" I said as I raised my eyebrow and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:16 pm

I was in heaven until she pulled away. she whipered in my ear that we should take this somewhere private. I looked around and saw no one. "Where do you have in mind, Kitty Kat?" I said as I raised my eyebrow and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Well I was afraid Chiron was going to come along and see us. I shrugged rested my head on his shoulder. "Want to go some where?" I asked. "Like not camp related."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 pm

She layed her head on my shoulder and asked if we could go somewhere out of camp. I contemplated that for a second. I was thinking of her safety mostly. I decided I could take care of her. "Sure. You want to get some supper? Or maybe see a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 pm

"You can choose wherever we go." I told him. "I just want to get out of camp for once." I sighed softly ad pulled away so I could see his face. "Actually, I went out of camp yesterday but I rrady to skip lessons again so let's go."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

~i will make a topic in off campus.~

I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Dinner and a movie it is. After you, m' lady." I said as I bowed. I was going to have to 'borrow' Liz's car. She won't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

~kk!!

I rolled my eyes at him and took hid hand. We started wlaking off together. I prepared myself or whatever we were going to encouter in the City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet (Kat)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2