Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Romeo and Juliet (Kat)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Romeo and Juliet (Kat) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

I was actually heading toward the arena but I had to pass the amphitheater to get there. I strolled past rows of bleachers and heard a familiar but stupid line. O, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo? I sighed and peeked around the side to see who was playing Romeo. When I did, I saw the most beautiful girl in the world just around the corner. I smiled and felt as if I was the Romeo and she was my Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm

I watched as a small rehersal of the play went on. I would NEVER admit it, but this was probably my favorite love story. I had a reputation to keep in cabin eleven. There was no way I would give in to the mushy love stuff in front of anyone else. There's a reason why I hate it when people take my iPod. I looked around the theater and saw another guy staring my way. I stared back for a moment, but then I instantly ripped my eyes away and pretended I didnt see him. I was probably blushing hard.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

The girl turned toward me and my first instinct was to turn away. But I kept my gaze because I was once told that my eyes were powerful. Plus, I liked her eyes. Anyway, I slowly watched her face turn a little red and I smiled. She turned and acted as if she hadn’t seen me. I decided to walk up to her and sit down beside her. “Hey. What up?”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

"Uh," I stammered. Smooth Kat, just smooth. "Nothing, just taking a walk. You know, right through the seats at the Amphitheater," I looked up at the boy. "I'm Kat," I say changing the subject. Why was I so nervous a out this? I should be coming up with one of my master excuses. I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

The girl stammered and I smiled. she them made a joke about taking a walk through the seats. I laughed and she introduced herself as Kat. Kat was a really nice name. "Name's Jake. Nice to meet ya, Kat. Does a good looking girls like you come here often?" I asked. Oh yeah. Play it cool, Jakester.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

I raised an eyeborw at him. "Yes actually us "good looking girls" come here all the time." I rolled my eyes. "Cool to meet you too Jake." I ruffled my light brown hair but stopped myself. I only do that when I'm nervous. I'm not nervous! I sighed and looked back at Jake. "What's a guy like you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 pm

I smiled when she rolled her beautiful eyes. Then she ruffled those gorgeous brunette locks of hers and I was stunned by her beauty. "Actually, I was on my way to the arena. But now, I just want to get in a little trouble. To do that, though, I need a beautiful lady by my side. You game?" I asked as I drapped my arm over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 am

I smiled as he put his arm around me. "You had me at trouble." I said. I couldnt help it. Trouble was my middle name. "Where to Jakers?" I asked looking at my chewed down nails. Gods I need to stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 pm

She said I had her at trouble and I grinned. My kind of girl. "Alright. Here is the plan. See that ledge over there?" I said as I pointed at the ledge over the top of the amphtheatre. "There is a ladder around back. I had some bros of mine stash some nitrogen water balloons behinf there. We climb up there and drop it on the starcrossed lovers." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:20 pm

He told me the plan and I shrugged. "Cool," I said with a smile. I looked into his green eyes for a moment. "Let's go then." I announce. I hadn't done a good prank in ages.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 pm

She said sure and that we should go. She had spunk. I liked that in a girl. I stood up and held out my hand to help her up. Once she was up, I stepped off the bleachers and helped her down. “Alright, first we should sneak around unnoticed. So act like we are having a romantic stroll.” I said as I took her hand. It was soft and sweet. I loved the feel of her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Jake took my hand and I tried not to laugh, but I didn't let go of his hand. We started walking and oddly enough I leaned into him. Don't ask me why, I just did. Just for fun, I reminded myself, Just acting. You are great at this. But deep in my mind I knew it was a little more then that.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm

She leaned into me and I smiled. I saw a chick looking over at us and I winked at her. I chuckled softly. Then I thought about Kat who was right beside me. My Juliet. I caressed the back of her hand and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm

I rolled my eyes. "This makes total happy doesn't it?" I asked sarcastically and with a laugh. All boys are te same, but different in their own special way. Emphasis on Special. I smiled at my thought. I squeezed jakes hand once.

My wifi is down, so I am on my iPhone. If I make any major mistakes it was the auto correct and sorry in advance!
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm

~ It is ok. I understand~

I laughed and held her close. “Yeah. I guess so.” We rounded the side and I pulled down the later. After stashing the balloons in my jacket, I motioned for her to go in front…just in case she fell. “ After you, M’ lady.”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Jake got the water baloons and stuffed them in his jacket. He then told me to go first. I raised my eyeborws. "Shut up, Romeo," I say. Then I start up the later hiding a smile as I faced away.. I go rung by rung and finally get to the top. Jake was right behind me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm

She told me to shut up and called me Romeo. I laughed and started after her. I knew she was smiling from her stance. I grinned and stepped around her and over the ledge onto the top. Holding out my hand to pull her up. “C’mon, Juliet. Let’s reck some havoc.” I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Great, now I have him calling my Juliet. Never the less, I blushed. "I wonder how well you know how to clean up. I mean, I have a reputation to keep. If I get caught I'm holding it against you for the rest of your life."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 pm

I smiled and shook my head as I pulled her up. “C’mon, Juliet. I ain’t gunna let you fall. I will take the blame…that is if we even get caught.” I winked and pulled out the nitro balloons. I handed one to her and positioned mine over the side. “Three…two…one! Drop!” I dropped mine and it landed splat in the middle of the two lovers kiss. I heard the Juliet squeal and I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 pm

When we dropped the baloons, the Aphrodite girl playing Juliet squealed. It made Jake giggle which made me start to laugh. But I laughed silently trying not to draw to much attention to where we were. I looked at him and rolled my eyes when we made eye contact.
"What the hell was that?" I heard Juliet yell. I just smiled. Ah, Aphrodite girls, the easiest to prank.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm

“Strike two.” I whispered and I chunked three balloons over the side. One hit Mr. Romeo, another hit an Apollo boy,…and one hit Mrs. Simmers, the teacher. “Jakob Michael Johnson! Where are you, Son of Ares?!” I gasped and pulled Kat down. “s***.” I whispered. “Time to make a run for it. Hold on tight.” I said as I grabbed her waist and jumped off the top.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 pm

He was crazy. I had concluded that right after he jumped off the top. I threw my arms puns him. Should I have told him I hated heights. I buried my head into his shoulder shielding my eyes and waited to hit the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm

The threw her arms around me and buried her head in my shoulder. I smiled and, at the last minuet, grabbed the later to stop us. Once my feet hit the bottom, I lowered her down and started to sprint toward the arena with my hand in hers, laughing all the way. “You almost caught me, Old Woman!!” I yelled as she came around the side where we were at moments before.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 pm

I sighed with relief. I wasn't dead! He out me down and we began to run. He yelled something to the women back the the Theater. I looked at Jake. He was holding my hand again. "I'll race you to the Arena the rest of the way," I challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

She looked at me and said that she would race me to the arena. I grinned and dropped her hand as I prepared to win. “Your on, Hot Stuff.” I said, “Go!” I took off quicker than light. “Keep up, Juliet!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet (Kat)   Romeo and Juliet (Kat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet (Kat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: