Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For the Ladies who want a bf!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 am

I looked at Bella as she left. I ran after her. "Are you okay?" I asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:20 am

I buried my head in my hands. I couple help but think how much I ha been considering this. Burr was a great guy, unit this somehow was turning into a competition. I'm not a very good people person, so I staysitting down as Willow goes after Bella like I knew I should have been doing also.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am

I looked at the girls. I was turning this into a competiton. "I'm really sorry," I say, "I shouldn't have done this." And I start walking away.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 am

I looked backed at Burr. "It's okay. We all have a past that is affecting us right now," I told him softly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 am

"I guess you're right," I say, my back still turned on the girls. I lean against the tree, I needed to see how this played out.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm

((Please remember to post four sentences on every post!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Ladies who want a bf!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3