Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For the Ladies who want a bf!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

When I finally settled down, I said, "What? I don't get a parade? My mom is the queen of the Underworld." I say sarcasticly. "Well," I look up at the girls, "What are your names, and who are your godly parents? I wan't to get those things fresh in my mind," I say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm

I smiled at him. "I'm Willow Janes, daughtr of Khione," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm

b e l l a ][ a t h e n a ][ 1 5

"Again, I'm Bella, daughter of Athena. You know goddess of wisdom, battle plan, and all that jazz," I said, smiling. I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked at them. I made up my mind, he was attractive, and nice. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, and grabbed my dagger. I looked at it for a moment, before putting it in my boot.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm

"Well, hello there Willow," I say. Willow, pretty name. "And hello Bella," Another pretty name. I wait for the last girl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I looked at him, "Didn't we go over this?" I asked. "I'm Kat Jones, daughter of Hermes, the god of thieves and travelers and a few other things." I shook out my hair from it's deformed pony tail.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 pm

"Well, hello Kat," I say as I stand up. I can see thier faces... they all want me. "Ok, I can see that you all like me," I say, "And there's one thing in particular that I want in a girl."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 pm

I raised an eyebrow. How could he read our faces like that? "And what is that?" I asked Burr.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "And that would be?," I asked. It quite surprised me that he would make an assumption like that. I looked up at the clear sky for a moment, before sitting down in the dirt. I put my hat back on my head, as the sun started to get in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him. Typical. I sighed. A looked at him. "And what would this be, Burr?" I asked half heartedly. I sat down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm

"They have to be nice," I said with a simple voice. "Maybe a little honest, caring, adventurous... but I need nice."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm

It was what I had thought. "You know, that's a good thing. A lot of the guys I know don't really look for that," I said. It was true. Other than Devin, but I didn't really want to think about him right now. I shook my head, pushing him out of my head.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 pm

I smiled at him. Nice. I was nice. I could do that. I just hated when people teased me. That's when I'm NOT nice. "Okay," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 pm

"I have to agree with Bella," I say rather impressed with Burr. "Not many guys would say that kind of thing. I know some boys that are just, well, just plain wrong." And Burr was not this type of guy. I could tell, not only by what he just said, but by the way he acts. I smiled lightly.

Last edited by Kat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh crap. All these girls were good looking, smart, and had good use of thier words. "Well, since you all passed that test with flying colors, I really can't decide," I said. If I could, I'd date all of these girls, but I'm not the type of guy to be a player. "But all of you are single right?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

I grinned at him. "Yes, I'm single," I told Burr. He was cute and he seemed really caring. I pushed a piece of my black hair behing my ear.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:53 pm

He clearly couldn't make up his mind. I sighed, knowing that I wasn't one to be at the top of a guys' list. I closed my eyes, waiting for the other girls to speak. I nodded, answering his question.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Well this was definitly awkward. I liked these girls even though i really didn't know them. Did I want to turn this into a competition? No, but I kind of liked this guy. I nodded to Burr and then I lay down in the grass started to make a braid out of the green blades of grass.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Well, this was hard. "Uh, question. Have any of you ever dated anybody?" I assesed the girls. Willow seemed like she really liked me. Kat seemed like she liked me a little bit. And Bella seemed like she really liked me, but she seemed pained also.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:00 am

"Nope," I said. And I never have really liked anyone either. But I didn't say that part out loud. I smile and continued on my grass braid.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 am

Okay, this was getting akward. I sat down on the grass, playing with the blades. I shook my head. "No," I said smiling softly. I hadn't gotten close to a lot of people. You can blame my past for that.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

"Yup," I said simply. I remembered Chris, and Devin. Those relationships all ended because of safety. I opened them again, looking in his eyes for a brief moment. I searched for any shred of doubt in his eyes about liking any of us. I couldn't tell, which was odd. I looked away, and blushed for a moment. This was not like me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 am

OOC: G2G to bed... I'll continue in tomorrow!

"Ok," seeing this was getting akward for them, I asked the last question. "What do you guys like to do? What do you enjoy?" I asked, looking at them. I mean, I liked all these girls, so this was tough.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am

I sat up and sat cross legged examining my grass braid. This was getting beyond awkward. We passed awkward ages ago. I tossed my grass braid aside and look at Burr. "I like to play sports," I said thinking. "Um, running is something I do best," I almost laugh at this because of how fast I truly can run. That's something I'll save for another question. "And I love listening to music."

Kk! See you tomorrow!

Last edited by Kat on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

I looked up at Burr. "I like to swordfight, paint, write, and walk in the forest. I enjoy sunsets and the stars," I told them. The only two thing that would be there forever for me. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 am

I shook my head, standing up. Why was I doing this? Why was I setting myself up for possible heartbreak? I brushed the dirt off of myself, and grabbed my dagger. "I'm sorry. I'm not going to allow myself to get hurt so easily. It was nice meeting you, Burr, Willow and Kat. But, I should be going," I said softly. I walked off. It was nice knowing them, but I wasn't going to let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Ladies who want a bf!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next