Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For the Ladies who want a bf!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

For the Ladies who want a bf!  Empty
PostSubject: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I was taking a walk in the forest. I'd just found out I'm a demigod, and life tastes sweet! I've seen some pretty cute girls here, but I'm looking for THE ONE! I thought taking a walk would help me find her. Even though I don't know who my mom is, it doesn't mean I can't date anybody here! So I kept walking, hoping some girl would come by.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:35 pm

I walked in the forest and saw a guy. WOW. I smiled to myself. "Hi," I said softly. I looked at him with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:36 pm

For the Ladies who want a bf!  Bella10

b e l l a ][ a t h e n a ][ 1 5

"Well hi," I said to the approaching stranger. I was sitting on a branch, upside down. I was trying to get myself used to being flexible. I turned, so I was sitting normally. I looked down at him, and thought he was pretty attractive. I had just gotten out of a relationship, so it would be hard for me. I pushed that thought out of my mind, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:38 pm

I was clibing through the trees and jumping from each one to the next, probably pissing off some nymphs when I saw the guy on the floor of the forest. He was just walking, and looked as if he was thinking. And that's when I lost my footing and stumbled out of the tree. I screamed on the way down but it sounded more like a squeek. "Sorry!" I exclaim standing up and brushing my hair out of my face. "Uh, hi."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Ok, three girls at one time. "Uh, hey all of you," I say, "Why don't you all come down and introduce youselves."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I looked at hte other girls and bit my lip. "I'm Willow, daughter of the snow godness," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 pm

"Ugh," I muttered. "I kind of fell down, not climb." I smiled. "I'm Kat, Kat Jones, Daughter of Hermes. Sorry I kind of fell out of no where. I'm not that good a climbing yet."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 pm

I slightly rolled my eyes at the other girls. I held back a laugh. I stayed right where I was. "I'm Bella, daughter of Athena," I said. I laid back on my branch, and pulled my hat over my eyes a little. It blocked the sun, thank the gods.

Last edited by Skye on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

I looked at the ground. "Who are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Wow, all these girls were smoking! "I'm Burr. I don't exactly know who my godly parent is yet," I say. Man, right now, I didn't know who I would choose as a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 pm

I nodded and looked up through my long eyelashed. I swallowed down my shyness. "Nico to meet you," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 pm

"Nice to meet you," I said. I tapped my hand against my thigh, and slightly smiled. I pulled my dagger out of my boot and held it in my hand. I couldn't see it, but I flipped it in the air, and caught it. Nice, I thought. Showing off wasn't something I normally did, but eh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Sorry but Kat did not look desperate. Keep to describing your own character please.

"Well," I said, "You must be staying in cabin eleven then? I havent been there all day so I didn't see you come in I guess. Although, I'm an early riser and always late coming in the cabin. Is this your first day?" I walked a few trees back and grabbed my sweat shirt off the ground from where I hade dropped it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

"Yeah, I got here about four hours ago," I said. I leaned against a tree. "So what brings you hotties out here?" I ask. I thought this was going marvelisly for me!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

I blushed and smiled. I leaned against a tree. "I was just walking. Don't really like the heat that much. Also, peace and quiet is nice. The flowers here always seem nice," I told him.
OOC- Willow didn't look like that
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him. "I guess that's a compliment?" I asked, but decided to answer his question. "I like it out here. If you look past the monsters that are in here, it's quite peaceful."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Hm, all these girls were totally different. I could tell they all liked me. "Well," I say, "Might as well get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

I smiled at him and nodded. "You like camp so far?" I asked him. Duh! Of course he would like camp!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"Course' I do. It's awesome here!" I say. But as I say it, I feel... green. I look at my hand. A glowing green light was all around me. I looked up at my head. There was a spring flower over my head. "Oh... My... Gods." I said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 pm

I felt my jaw drop. "You got claimed. Your a son of Persephone," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm

I watched as a glowing green light illuminates Burr's aura. A flower apears over his head and I can only guess Persephone has claimed Burr as her child. I smile. "Hail Burr!" I exclaim still smileing. "Son of Persephone." I look at him again. He wasnt half bad a guy. I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh my gods!" I yell. I start pacing around. "What do I do? Persephone? Goddess of spring time and flowers and all that stuff? Oh, gods, I need to calm down." I made a tree stump grow out of the ground, and sat. Persephone.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:18 pm

"Yeah, chill," I said, with a smile. When I watched him work a little magic, I thought that was pretty cool. I jumped from my branch to the grond and leaned against the tree. This guy was nice, and I liked him right now.

Last edited by Skye on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 pm

I smiled softly at him. "It's okay. Calm down. It's not that bad. Maybe you got powers," I told him softly. My mom gave me awesome powers.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 pm

I watched as he made a stump grow instantly. Ah, demigod powers. It's rare to have them, that I knew. I was one of the only ones in my cabin that actually had one. I fixed my large brown eyes on him. He looked confused and I didnt blame him. I remember my first day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Ladies who want a bf!    For the Ladies who want a bf!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Ladies who want a bf!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: