Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 pm

"Ok," and I pressed the button. I just about feinted when a javalin popped out the side at suprising speed. "Man! That thing is well made!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

"Thank gods for the Hephaestus cabin!" I yelled in a haza! tone. The chariot atarts up again. "So how long you been here, Calyx?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm

"Bout' a week," I said. I've met WAY too many people in my first week. I mean, people think Khione kids are all mean and cruel, but I just can't rock that.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

"Cool," I say. "I've only been here about three weeks. Oh, and it has been a crazy three weeks." There were only five buttons and we were coming up on the fourth. This one could be pressed at anytime really, but I was timig them out for now to make sure they all work well. "Hit the fourth button."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 pm

"Ok," and I press it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I watched as the tiny spikes on the wheels ejected. Some stayed glued to the wood for purposes of ramming. I swerved the chariot a tiny bit. I sighed. Only a few of the spikes stayed. I'll be going needle hunting later... "They were supposed to stay on," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"Oh, well... maybe you need stonger glue?" I asked. Stupid question, but hey, it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 pm

"Maybe," I said. "That wa the only part of the chariot I worked on. That shows how great I am at construction." I mutter sarcastically. Great. "Push the last one now." I had no idea what this one did, I wasting it was a surprise. Well here it comes...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

"Ok..." And I push the button.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm

We circled to the ending of the track still at ful speed when the final button showed it's purpose. Words appeared along the walls of the chariot saying, "Congrats! It didn't blow up!" and "More effects to come!" I just rolled my eyes and laughed. the first test run for the chariot actually worked. That was a shocker. The chariot rolled to a stop and I congradulated myself for not killing me and Calyx. I'm sure we would not have stayed friends after that. I turned to thank him for the help.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Thank the gods we didn't die! I thought we were gonna' blow up or something. Man, I felt my hand just to make sure. Yup, still alive. "So," I said, "Was that good?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 pm

"That was perfectly fine!" I said, "Everything worked well, I mean, we'll have to work on a few things like the spikes, but the chariot ran great!"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 pm

"Sweet! When's the race?" I ask. I was SO exsited for the race!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC: Now I'm making this up because the Admins haven't organized one yet.

"A couple of weeks," I say, "Ovioulsy the chariot isnt even close to ready for racing so the more time we have the better we'll do in the end."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm

OOC: Ok :)

"You're right. So, are we going to fix it, or the Hephastus kids?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"The Hepheastus campers are helping me out," I tell him. 8 wonder if he knows what charmspeak is? "I have a few friends over there who are helping me out."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 pm

"Cool," I say. She looked like she was wondering about something. "You have a question or..." I trail off. Thinking out loud again. I have GOT to stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

"Nope," I say almost instantly of force of habit. It's not like I want the world to know what I can do. It's a cool weapon. But it's not like I use it often. On the heapheastus campers, yeah maybe a few times but not on others. I looked at Calyx oddly. How did he know I was thinkig something?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

She looked at me wierd. "What did I do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"Oh nothing!" I promised putting some power into my voice. "It's nothing. You didnt do anything, I promise."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"Ok," I said. I felt light headed. Snap out of it, I told myself. Ok, back to normal. What did I just say? Why didn't I feel like I could control my voice? I'll worry about it later. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I shrugged, "I don't know. The kids from cabin nine told me to keep the chariot here and they'll fix it up later so we got the rest of the day to ourselves. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hhhmm..." I thought for a moment. "You wanna' go for a walk in the Treetop Village?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

"Sure," I said smiling.

Hhhnmm, I know that prOfile picture from somewhere...=)

New topic! You can make it. XD
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Ok, I'll do that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2