Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop Empty
PostSubject: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

I walk over to the chariot track getting prepared for a practice run. I had my two horses strapped up and ready. They figited impatiently waiting for my to start. I was waiting for one of my friends to get here, but he had just given me an I owe you one day, thing he does. I sigh and step into my chariot. Chariot-Good, Reins-Good, Wheels-Good, Horses...crapping. I curse.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:16 pm

"Hey!" I yell. My new friend Ameilia was pretty cool... for an Aphrodite kid. Of course she was gorgeous... but WAY out of my leauge. I swore never to have a crush on an Aphrodite kid, and I was going to keep that promise. "So, how's it goin'? Everything ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yep," I sigh. "Do you have a knife though? I'm trying to get this last piece of wood off, and the Hepheastus kids kind of forgot about it. They cut it way too long and there is about six inches of extra wood hanging off the side! That could make everything off balence and-you really do not want to hear me talk about this, do you? Gods, I have been spending way to much time with Izzy and Bella!" I sigh and laugh to myself.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm

"Well... I don't have a knife, but I have a sword," I say. I hold up my hand and twist the sapphire on my ring. It grows in length, and becomes my ice-shard sword. "Will this work?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

"Sure!" I exclaim. I was kind of mad that I forgot my bracelet at my cabin. My sword would have been useful, but someone else's sword was good too. "Thanks." I take the sword and place it where I would make the cut of the wood. I lift it up and then send it slashing down with quick force. I had to do this twice and the wood broke. "That's a strong blade," I say.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 pm

"Thanks, I got it in the..." I stop myself. I CAN NOT tell ANYONE where this blade came from. "So," I say as my sword goes back to ring-form, "Uh, good luck I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 pm

"Arent you helping me while we test it?" I ask and raise my eyebrows. "You have been helpi me with this for a while now. We've got to take it for a few spins then we'll be ready for the next race."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm

"Uh," *gulp*, "I guess. But, you're gonna' drive... right?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

"Oh yeah!" I say waving my hand. "Sprocket and Bass love me! You have nothing to worry about." I puase. "First time actually on the track?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

"Uh... maybe..." I say. She was WAY too smart! "So, what do I do?" I ask. I'm just really hoping that I don't fall out of the chariot.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I smiled. "Watch the wheels make sure they run right," I say. "Watch if anything falls appart, warn me if anything goes wrong. Watch the hook ups that hitch with the horses and I am going to ask you to press each button on the pannel at a certain time. Got that all?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Ok, this could NOT be an Aphrodite kid! "Uh, I'll try to remember that, but no promises." I got in the chariot and looked around. I saw all the buttons. Oh man, being driver doesn't seem so bad now.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm

"Okay, good!" I say with a smile. "Are you ready to start. Just tell me when."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

"Ok," I say, "GO!" I brace myself, I'd never been in one of these things. I really WAS worried that I would fall out. There was no back to this thing. And it was bumpy! "Holy crap!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I laughed. "Don't worry," I yell back. "You'll be fine! Press button 1 please!" Its impossible to screw this up, plus, I was going slow.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

"GOING SLOW?!" I yelled. I presses button 1, even though I had NO clue what it would do. "Are you sure this is safe?" I yelled through the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

"Perfectly safe," I assure him. I see the marble hatch opens. If there were actually marbles in there they would have covered the entire track. I didn't put them in yet because I didn't feel like cleaning all the marbles up when we were done testing. The hatch works at least. "Press it again!" as he did, the hatch closed.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 pm

"Uh, what was supposed to be in there?" I yelled. Man, I was getting tired of yelling.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 pm

"Marbles," I say. "Nothing deadly, don't worry." I wait snotty fee seconds as we come along the first turn. I wait and wait then say, "The second button...now!"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 am

I press the second button. Or at least, I THINK I pressed the second button. "Oh, crap," I mumbled. I had pressed the third button. "Uh, what does the third button do?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

"Brakes," (I think I spelled that wrong!!!! OMG BLONDE MOMENT!)I muttered and we jerked forward slightly. My stomach felt like it was in my throat for a split second. I turn for a second, and start cursing at myself in my head. "I should have told you which button to press and when and what they do. That's my fault. Normally after the first turn a lot of people turn off track or stay on it but are off balence and crazy. The brakes are there to stop the chariot running into others. It's only pressed at certain times. Button two was a javilin like rod that pushes off others while making the turn so the chariot stays on track. My fault totally. Dont't worry." I shake my hands as if saying, no problem. He was looking at me as if I was talking rocket science.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Ok, this WAS NOT an Aphrodite kid. "Are you sure your mom is Aphrodite?" I asked, "Cause' frankly, that's pretty hard to believe," I said. I was throughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm

I start to laugh. "You do not know how many times a day I get that." I tell him. "Frankly, I was quite surprised when she claimed me. Which was in the Arena while I was kicking some guy's butt in a fight."

I smiled remembering that day. It was also the day I was almost killed by two gods. THAT was NOT a fun day.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 pm

"Wow, she picked a heck of a time," I said, "Ok, should we try again?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 pm

"Yeah," I said. "Press the second button. I just want to see if it actually pops out." the horses were getting restless. I sighed and patted them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop   Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chariots, Reins, Horses, and *Sigh* Poop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next