Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. Empty
PostSubject: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 am

I walke I to cabin 10 with a sigh. Chiron had directed me to go straight here as soon as he walked into the arena and saw me. Guess get to meet my new siblings. As I walked in I tripped over the dress I was wearing slightly. I stumbled over to an open bunk and threw my stuff down. I began unlacing the Greek sandals that had straps that ran up to my knee. What I would do for sneakers right now. Or flip flops. Flip flops would be good. Being claimed by Aphrodite was definitly unexpected. I don't think anyone saw that coming. I sighed deeply and looked around the perfume infested, pink covered cabin. Well, I think, this is my new home.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

Shaylei noticed the girl and smiled she had te new claimed look. "She got you huh? Shaylei Coal."She smiled at the girl.She looked upset to be claimed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 pm

"Huh," I grunt with a smile. "She does this to everyone? I'm Ameilia Smith. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Shay laughed "Yep.Every one of us gets a lovely make over when claimed.Welcome to Aphrodite cabin."She smiled laughing "I'd be careful the smell can get a lot worse than this." She mean't the ungodly amounts of perfume that drafted its way out of the foundation of Cabin 10. "you'll get used to it though."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

I sigh in relief. This must be one of the normal Aphrodte campers. Not really obsessed with pink. "I'll take your word for it." I sigh and look around. "It's so PINK in here."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:34 pm

"Yep another Aphrodite thing I don't understand...Pink is too pink. I don't understand why it couldn't be a lot of red.Pink doesn't have a place on the color spectrum."Shaylei didn't hate pink but after being here for 3 years she'd grown some distane for the color. "Some people get used to the prissy color and extreme neatness.I still haven't I think my bunk is one of the few that is slightly messy."Shaylei laughed lightly it was true her bunk was just messy enough that her siblings wouldn't chew her head off for having a complete mess.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"I guess that will turn into a competition then." I said with a laugh. "I am no where close to neat. I'm pretty sure I am the opposite of every other girl in here....and guy."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:08 pm

"You'll want to stay someone neat or they might chew you out...I'm not like them either."She had worn her hair up today showin the deep scars on the back of her neck.it proved she was different.Shaylei wore no make up and a plain tank top and silver brand jean shorts.It was plain but still showed she was a daughter of Aphrodite. "You'll do fine Ameilia...not all of here like perfume and pink."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 pm

"Then I guess I'll survive," I say. "Im glad I'm not the only person like that here." I looked at the faint scars that line the back of her neck. I could just make them out when she turns her head. I didn't ask how she got them, but I could still make out her own beauty. I guess when you are a kid of Aphrodite you cant hide that no matter how hard you would try.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Shaylei smiled lightly tilting her head. "Most of us are though most of our siblings wear too much make up and care only of the hottest trends and Justin Bieber."She shuddered lightly " Justin Bieber, Twilight and relationship drama keeps these kids going."Shay never considered herself a one for all of the hottest trends and celeb gossip she just liked hanging out in the forest with Az.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Sean walked over to the new girl. "Hey. I'm Sean White. I just got here too. You know you are the third person, that I know of, who just got here. Including me. Anyway welcome!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh don't get me started on Justin Beiner," I day with a sigh. Then a very talkative kid walks up to me and introduces himself along with a few side comments. He looked maybe twelve. "Uh, hi. I'm Ameilia. And thanks for the welcoming." I rub my neck and purse my lips. It was definitly weird here. I felt so out of place.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Shay noticed Ameilia's discomfort.She smiled at Sean briefly "Shaylei Coal 3rd year camper welcome to Aphrodite cabin."She looked at Ameilia. "It gets better here."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

"So I've been told," I say. Then shake off my rude tone I have been noticeably generating. "Uh, I am goIng to go change into some more confortable clothes. I'll be right back." I grab my bag and head to the bathroom tripping once or twice on the dress but being able to keep my footing well enough.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 am

Shaylei nodded brushing hair from her face.She knew how it felt to be newly claimed to somewhere she felt she didn't belong.She knew how it felt to be different.Only Shay wanted to be different maybe Ameilia didn't.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am

Sean felt like he was butting in. "Umm? You two seem to be in the middle of a conversation. Sorry to interupt. I'll just go." And Sean went back to his bunk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm

I walked back into the room with my Camp t-shirt on andshorts. I couldn't find my flip flops and I really wasn't in the mood for sneakers any more so I kept on the leather sandals that laced up my calfs. They kind of looke cool anyway. They obviously didnt really match everything else i was wearing, but i really didnt care. I shrugged and sat back down on my new bunk. I looke at Shay. "Where did Sean go?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 am

Shay looked at her smiling at her un-matching outfit . "I'm not sure.I think he thought he was interrupting something."Shaylei shrugged lightly wondering herself why the boy left.She looked at the sandals Ameilia was wearing. "They really are the cutest sandal I need to get myself a pair."She couldn't help it they actually were cute so what if they didn't match.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

"It's probably the only time," I begin putting emphasis on almost every word. "That I will ever, be thankful for something mom puts on me." I smiled lightly closing my eyes for a minute. "You know, if you look past all the pink, and purfume, this place isn't that bad. I mean its much cleaner then cabin eleven that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sofie Gallego

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 am

Hey guys Im new in camp half blood xP
some help with this?? IM glowing bright pink.. IS THAT NORMAL!?
what's wrong with me??
any answers??

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:17 am

~Excuse me Drew Aphrodite, but please make a character first efore RPing. Read the Forum Rules, then make a charrie here.
Back to top Go down
Sofie Gallego

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Banana wrote:
~Excuse me Drew Aphrodite, but please make a character first efore RPing. Read the Forum Rules, then make a charrie here.
Im sorry :P im just kinda helpless cause I have no idea how this stuff works :P i asked dan and stuff but he doesnt answer :P would you help me? how can i create a character? and where?
plz help!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.   Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Claimed, Like Five Minutes Ago.
Page 1 of 1