Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

I saw him smile and I grinned. He had a nice smile. "Hey. You should smile more. You have a nice smile." I said as I layed my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 pm

"Your right, I should it feels... good." Joesph said he was reffering to everything at the moment. But it had been years since he truely smiled, if he ever had. He was a little startled by the kindness that had been constant from her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

I smiled. “Smiling makes people happy. Being happy is a great thing. I will always be here to make you happy.” I said as I gave him a slight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Honestly Joesph didn't know what to do in this situation. Because it seemed he had something to lose now. He knew his father had spoken the truth but still. For just a few seconds a look of dread crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I felt him tense and I looked up at him…just in time to see his expression. “Umm… I am sorry.” I stepped a little away and looked down. I didn’t know he didn’t like hugs. “I won’t hug you anymore. My bad.” I said taking a step back and bumping into a boulder. “Ow.” I muttered holding my head.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm

"Are you okay?!" Joesph jumped up. But when he relized she was okay. "Sorry I was just remembering something my father told me that had to do with this." He said embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:46 pm

He asked if I was ok and ,seeing I was fine, he explained that he had just remembered something his father had said about this. I smiled and sat down beside him. "You wanna talk about it? I am here for you."
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

"Thanks... He said I will achive great things at an even greater price. I took that to mean anything that comes near me or stuff like that." Joesph explained. He was worried she would leave now. "I probably should have told you that's probably why I ended up getting these burns and scars."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I frowned when he told me what his dad said. It brought to mind what Chiron had told me earlier when I arrived. It made me worry about him. Not me. I tried to hide my worry with a smile. "Hey. I am not going anywhere. I promise." Then I thought for a second. "Or, at least, it wont be your fault."
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:52 pm

"What do you mean?" He noticed that she promised. "This is a wierd question but could you make a promise. I mean one of blood. It's very important." Joesph said. Also thinking that maybe it would be his fault. "I need you to make me this promise no matter how horrible you think the idea is. I also need you to swear on the river styx to tell no one not even someone you trust about it." He said gripping her arm tightly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am

He asked me what I meant and before I could explain, he asked me to promise through blood. It was risky but it seemed important to him. I nodded and reached down the side of my boot. I pulled out a pocket knife that, if you pressed a certain button, turned into Lightningbolt, my sword. I kept it as a knife and held out the palm of my hand. I carefully slid the blade across the middle and a thick line of blood appeared. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Joesph took out a ceremonial blade he kept with him. He sliced across his palm. "Okay." He said taking her hand in a tradition for this specific type of promise. "I swear on the river styx and by the blood of myself and my father that dwells within me that I shall follow you to the end of my life as long as you remain my friend, and therefore will die before you." He said sealing his fate.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm

He gripped my hand and said his sealing words. Then I begun mine. "I hearby swear on the river styx and my blood..."Thunder boomed in the sky. "...that I will stand by you wityh my heart, soul, and life for as long as my heart beats. Therefore, I will die WITH you." Lightning struck near the ground as my father declared my fate sealed.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

"Well that's good enough for me. Though let's hope it's not anytime soon." Joesph said imagining the look on his fathers face. He smiled at Riea. He felt truely happy.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Joe said that my promise was cool with him. I knew my father was angry at me right now but i didnt care. He smiled and I became happier than ever. "Nope. Not anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well I hope not I mean I have a lot of closs calls I mean a while ago I ran into a hellhound or 5 they left me for dead. Long story some of it might be history which is the same to me as a lie I mean history is writtlen by the winners. Except with death no one can safely make the promise you just made and live long enough to achive much." Joesph admitted. Trying to remember something that he heard once and unknown to him he didn't learn froim the histrory of his siblings he just knew that he had bad luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2