Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) Empty
PostSubject: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 am

Joesph stared into his reflection he was always so horrified by how much like Thanatos he looked. He stood up and walked a few feet backwards. He never noticed the stone in the ground. He tripped and fell flat on his face. "Oh great I hope no one saw that.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 am

I was on my way to the camp barbecue when I saw a figure by the lake. I hated to see people left out and alone. So, I started toward him. I watched as he backed up a few paces and fell flat on his face. At first, I ran to him because I thought he was hurt. But once I learned he wasn’t, I kind of giggled and smiled. He mumbled something about hoping nobody saw that. I held out a hand to him with a smile in my electric blue eyes. “I did, Mr. Smooth. Need some help?”
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

"I'm not helpless. But thanks I guess." He said getting up. He looked closely at the girl and asked a question that was important to him. "Your not a child of Zeus are you." He said worried as he flinched to avoid showing his burn mark on his left eye he was a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:42 am

I frowned when the boy said he wasn’t helpless. I was just trying to friendly. That kind of hurt my feelings. “Hey now. I am just trying to be nice.” Once he was standing, he looked at me more carefully. I felt a little awkward. Then he asked if I was a child of Zeus. “Why, yes I am. Thank you for noticing.” I replied with a slight smile. My feelings were still kind of hurt. Then I saw that he looked scared. He also had a burn scar on his eye. “Hey. Are you ok?”
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 pm

"I don't get along with children of Zeus, nearly died getting this burn from a little lighting and static. Look you seem like a good person but good people don't live long around me before hating me." Joesph explained. "Ever since then I've been a little afraid of them." He finnaly said for the first time in his life. He looked down and was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:56 pm

I frowned at the boy as he explained what one of my sibling’s did to him. How could someone be so cruel? Then he said he was afraid of us and looked down. I grabbed his hand in a friendly manner and smiled. “Hey. No need to be afraid of me. I won’t hurt you. Heck. I am only a fifteen year old girl. I can’t do that much harm. I apologize for what one of my sibling’s did to you. Who ever that was puts a bad reputation with Zeus kids. Please, don’t be afraid.” I said with pleading electric blue eyes. Seeing his burn almost made me want to cry. I couldn’t imagine doing something like that to someone.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm

For a second Joesph almost screamed but he held it in as he was actually sure of the truth that lay within her words. "Thank you for proving that to me but sadly that's how me and her started out as friends. Then a week later I got this burn, then the rest is a blur but that's how I met my father." Joesph felt the skin where the burn still felt warm.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 pm

How could I prove that I wouldn’t hurt him? I looked at the lake. I would die if I stepped ankle deep in that. But maybe it could help me. I walked to the edge and looked in. “Water can kill a child of Zeus. Would you believe I mean you no harm if I told you I would jump in here to make you trust me?” I asked smiling at him in a sad way. If he said no, I would die. If he said yes, I would live. My life was in his hands. How dramatic. But it was true. I was ready to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 pm

"Yes that would prove it to me." Joesph found he meant it he had gotten a good look in her eyes. She was a good person. " You don't have to do it at all. I belive you." Joesph truely meant it it seamed he was opening up a little.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:48 pm

I let out a sigh of relief. I hadn’t realized that I was holding my breath. “Thank the gods. I thought I was going to have to kill myself.” I said with a smile. At that moment, I realized that I didn’t know the boy’s name. I walked over to him and held out my hand. “Names Riea. Yours?” I asked with a smile. I loved making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

"My name is Joesph, son of Thanatos." Joesph said. He had conquered his fear mostly, and for now he had a friend. Then the words of his father rang in his mind. 'You are meant for great things but at greater cost.'
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Joesph huh? The boy had a nice name. It had a cool ring to it. “Mind if I call you Joe?” I found myself asking. Joe? Where did I get that from? Geeze. I can be so weird. I sat down on the ground a good ways away from the water. Then a thought hit me. “Want to see something?” I asked him. I walked to the water’s edge. “Fire and electricity? They are what water is to someone like you. I can drink it. I can drink any liquid. But if my skin touches it…” I dipped my finger in the water and quickly brought it out. I wiped it off quickly on my shirt and showed him the consequence of being stupid. The tip of my finger, where it had been in the water, had a third degree burn on it. “I get burnt.”
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 pm

"Wow and sure you can call me Joe. Just let me show you something. You say Water burns you well I'll let you in on a secret, have you ever seen what happens to children of Thanatos when we see a wound on anything living. It's actually pretty cool we can siphion life force." Then he took a needle and poked his finger when a small stream of golden light flowed from it to his heart. His wound healed to a minor scratch in a matter of moments. "Anything more than that and it would have taken hours mabye days and it would tire me out to a point of being in a coma."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 pm

I watched as he pricked his finger and a gold light flowed to his heart. Gold. Wow. It is so pretty., I thought to myself. Then his finger was back to perfect health. I blinked because I was stunned. He completely described his power to me and I smiled. “That is so cool. You know? Gold is my favorite color.” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 pm

"Wow most of the time I don't get compliments when I do it but then again it's harmless when done to me but I can do it to others. But usually I don't." He explained, then something occured to him. "Have you ever met your father?" He asked hoping she wouldn't ask the same thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm

He asked if I had ever met my father. My face fell instantly and thunder shook the ground beneath us. I hated when people asked questions about Zeus. For some reason, Zeus wasn’t very fond of me. I plopped down on the ground and shouted up at the sky. “Oh hush, Father! He just asked a question!” Lightning lit up the sky and I flinched. “Um…no. I have never met my father.” I looked down and mumbled “Thank the gods.” Thunder shook the ground again and a tear slipped down my cheek. “Have you?”
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

"Yes I have but only in near death occasions and actually almost crossing over. I've met him, I don't know I lived with the child of zeus for eleven years so about 11 times I've seen him and 3 times I've talked to him. It's a treand of his children. But then again there aren't many of us." Joesph admitted. He couldn't comprehend that he was opening up about this stuff to someone he just met a child of Zeus even harder stand. But some how he managed it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:38 pm

“Did you want to meet your father? I mean, is he nice? Zeus isn’t. Well, he isn’t to me. For some reason my father despises me!” I said raising my voice at the sky as lightning struck once again. “That is why I try to be nice to people. I don’t want to be anything like my father. I love him but, I am not so sure he returns the love.” I said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

"My father blessed me which is basically getting cursed but given some benifits. Okay he did give me my scythe which I can channel some of my extra life force into to increase it's special powers which I don't really know yet. He did send me hear. But he mean to help me. I think he set this meeting up even. I was drawn here by a dead fish school." Joesph admitted looking ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I listened to his story. So his father seemed to care for him. I envied that much from him. Then admitted that he was drawn here by a school of dead fish. I laughed and said, “Guess the teacher’s lecture bored them to death.” I said laying back and laughing quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well maybe things would be different if I was never born to him as his son." He admitted he was starting to cry a litttle. "Listen I wouldn't hang around me if I were you those people have a habit of being changed for the worse. How do you thing these horrible things happened to me." Alas for the first time in years a tear formed fully in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

He warned me not to stay around him and that people get hurt around him. I sighed and stood up. Then I saw a tear in his eye and my heart softened. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "Hey. Don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:12 am

"Okay... I guess when you never let any emotion out for years after being tortured everytime you do, well please tell me I don't have to explain the rest to you." He said calming down. For once in his life he felt that he didn't need to be without friends.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 pm

He started to explain and he didnt finish. But I understood. I knew how he felt. I patted his back and kissed his cheek in a friendly manner. "See? I am your friend. And I always will be. You can tell me anything and I will confort you."
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Joesph smiled in a way most people never got to see. He felt a ray of light shine through the darkness of his life it was small but it was something. "Thank you so much." He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)   Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly. (Joesph sol and Thailia Rose Grace only.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next