Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 am

Meg caught the eye of the other girl, a look of triumph on her face. Ms. Psychopath was too far away for Meg to hear her, but Meg did notice her lips move as she said something. Suddenly, she felt this urge to move back, and she found herself slipping back even if she didn't want to. "Let's sit over here," she said, pulling Jake with her as she slid. Whatever that other witch was doing, she was going to have to try harder than that.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 am

a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I smiled. Good, my powers are working. "Let go of him," I murmured. I didn't feel like yelling or talking loud.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 am

JACOB RYDER

"Well ladies, I am going to go finish my work out," I said and vaulted off the bleachers going into nice pace before getting onto the track. I needed at least ten more laps. Tension eh? I'd say so.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

Meg could tell that Ms. Psychopath was powerful, but when it came to relationships, Aphrodite's children had the advantage. She felt a unexpected urge to let go of Jake, which she expected could only come from the psychotic witch, and as she was fighting the urge, one finger at a time, Jake decided to take off and finish his workout. "See you later!" Meg called to him as he ran off. She didn't even acknowledge the other girl now. Instead, she occupied herself with watching Jake run. Boy did he look good!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 am

I had one more thing I wanted to do. "Fall," I said, loud enough for her to hear. I gathered my things and walked down the bleachers. I waved to Jake, skeptical he'd see, and left.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

JACOB RYDER

Not by my own accord, a time portal appeared in front of me and the end of it was twenty feet in the air. HOLY SHIZZ! I started to make my descent towards the ground. Was this... no... this was Epsilon's doing. Are they trying to kill me. I hate that agency.
"Ah... great,"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

I looked over at Jake. "Stop!" I yelled. I dropped my stuff and ran towards where he would fall. "Come down slowly!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am

JACOB RYDER

I halted and fell slowly. This looked so embarrassing. This does not look good in front of Meg. I landed on the ground and saw an Epsilon Camera. I know what will make up for the frilly fall. I reached inside my sling on backpack and took out a throwing knife. I threw the knife in a perfect line where it stabbed into the camera. Making it fall to the ground. I ran over to the camera.
"Hey Erik. I know your watching," I said and crushed the camera out of rage. I continued to run.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

I looked at him run. "You're welcome!" I yelled after him. I hope he heard me. I saved his life.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:30 am

Meg was caught off guard as she sat on the bleachers, so she fell when she heard that witch tell her too. There had to be something to temper that power. Meg would do a little research if she remembered. Better yet, she'd have a somewhat cute little Athenian boy do it for her. Getting up, she noticed there was some kind of commotion on the floor. Crap, she thought. Psycho's getting the upper hand. Meg considered running out onto the field, but she was wearing heels and didn't want to show off her awesome Aphrodite powers to the world. Instead, she watched the two disappear, contenting herself with the fact that she had secured a second date. After a couple of minutes, she too left the track field, scheming and plotting away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2