Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] Empty
PostSubject: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Meg didn't care what other people thought of her habits. This current set were good enough for her. One of those habits was that she hit up the local sporting events in hopes of finding the latest in a long line of interests. A daughter of Aphrodite was never at peace with just one guy. Well, at least, Margaret McKenna never was. Some might blame it on her father, but Meg just said she was a free spirit. She loved life, and boys were a part of that life.

And so she stood there, in a short little skirt and a flattering top. Her hair hung perfectly at her shoulders in the way of the children of Aphrodite. As she scanned her latest venture, the track field, her eyes fell on a very handsome young men. She recognized him from camp. He was a demigod, and a sneaky one at that because he had to sneak off campgrounds to compete. Meg always did like the bad boys.

Turning on her charm, she made sure to lure him in, expecting him to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Dragged you down below, down the devils show!

JACOB RYDER

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] 758b70d46a

I was going out for a run. I was running around the track at a good pace. I've been running for thirty minutes and haven't even broken a sweat. That's a good thing about being a son of a son of chronos and a daughter of ares. I have pretty amazing endurance. I noticed a girl, but I just kept running.
"Just keep running Jake," I murmured to myself.

Peace of mind is less than never
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Meg noticed the boy looking at her, but he continued running. She sighed to herself, "This will be harder than I thought." She had to be proactive here. Meg was not one to stand on the sidelines. She decided to take the stairs to the actual field. She had on some heels, so if she timed it right, Meg could fall and have Mr. Handsome come by and pick her up.

Meg waited as he ran, waited and planned. Finally, he was in position, so she made herself ready. With a step and a step, she gracefully tripped on the steps. The fall was all a ruse, and she was used to it. "Hey, could I get some help," she called to the guy as he ran passed. Batting her eyelashes, she added, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

JACOB RYDER

Right then my sociopathy kicked in and I kinda wanted to kill her. Then I regained my senses and jogged over to help. I offered her my hand. I didn't say anything, the exchange of this did not need words. If it does not need talking then I shall not talk. My face was emotionless.
"Hm," I remarked to myself.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Meg smiled as he jogged over to help her. "Thank you so much," she said. "You're so strong, you know?" She gave him a smile. "I'm Meg McKenna, and if I'm not mistake, I should add that I am a daughter of Aphrodite." She flashed him a wink. "I've seen you around camp before."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm

JACOB RYDER

I nodded at her. I wanted to leave but... oh god not this again. Charmspeak! Dang it. I can't walk away because now I'm attracted to her. God... grumblegrumble. 'You should just kill her'. Shut up Roger.
"So what exactly do you want from me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Meg was taken aback by how forward he was. It was all she could do not to laugh at the situation. He was putty in her hands. "Just this," she told him, as she leaned into him. She stood up on her toes and pressed her lips to his. Just as she thought, it was definitely rewarding. Hopefully, that would change his attitude because he was beginning to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

JACOB RYDER

I was incredibly surprised by the situation I was in. I had a reaction to this, ROLFMAOOMGWTFBBQ!!! Finally I came to the realization of the situation and I kissed back, which was new to me, for a while before breaking away. "Uh... wow," I said, kind of in shock. That was my first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Meg knew that would get his attention. When he kissed her back, she knew she had him hooked. "Wow, indeed," Meg replied. "So, Mr., do you have a name? Or can i make one up for you?" She flashed him a smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] 600full-skyler-samuels
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I sat down in the bleachers. I always came here to observe runners. I saw one guy. He was pretty fast. And he kept an average. I would go run in a minute. I dropped my pen and I saw Jake. And some other girl. Oh... I'll run later. Then I saw something worse. She... kissed him. I couldn't breathe. I just.. couldn't. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I yelled. I threw my pen at Jake's head and I started crying.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34544608
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

JACOB RYDER

I felt a pen bounce off my temple. I didn't flinch nor did I evne feel the need to care or feel the pain of the impact. I slowly turned towards the person who threw the pen. Alice? The daughter of bia? I am confused.
"Are you friends or something?" I asked the... well I'm just gonna be blunt, the hot lady. I walked up the bleachers and stood at least five feet away from Alice.
"Hello?" I said softly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh, why'd he have to come up here? I wiped away my tears. "Um.. hey," I said quietly. I was acting completely immature.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

JACOB RYDER

I sat down next to her. "What is this about? Throwing a pen at my head, I have a fear of flying inanimate objects you know," I said. I don't joke unless its to comfort someone I know. Was it because she was jealous? I don't know.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

I looked down. "I guess I was jealous. I didn't mind it until she kissed you. I mean, maybe it was because I like you but also cause I've never been kissed," I said. Then I realized I told him I liked him. "Damn it," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Kissed? I've never been kissed until just now. It wasn't bad at all," I said. I realized something. Like? She likes me? So I've been a total jerk this whole time right... ARGH! Using the strength of my mother I punch a hole through a bleachers. Grah... so I'm the bad guy now.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

"Why'd you punch that?" I asked. I forced the whole close. "That's public property. You don't want to vandalize it," I said, looking down. Another tear fell. Damn it Alice, get it together.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Because I have been a jerk and a fool," I said. looked at the girl who was still there waiting. I gestured her up here. She should come up, I don't know what she is going to do... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 pm

"No. Don't let her come up here. I wanna be alone with you," I said. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "Don't let her.." I couldn't finish. I fainted from over obsessive power use. I fell on Jake.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 am

Meg was fine with Mr. Handsome, whatever his name was. Just as she was about to kiss him again, a pen flew into his face. It was weird and totally unexpected. Meg followed the pen's trajectory to a girl who screamed at the two of them. Girl needed to get herself together. It was so not becoming to be crying on the bleachers at a track field. Before she could get Mr. Handsome to forget the girl, Meg found herself standing alone. The guy was up in the stands with Ms. Psychopath. Meg's eyes became slits as she met her prime enemy number one.

Watching from afar, she made mental notes about what she needed to do. She never missed her target, always getting exactly what she wanted from the exact guy she wanted it from. She smiled as Mr. Handsome invited her up and rolled her eyes as Ms. Psychopath fainted. Things were looking better for her. "What's her deal?" Meg asked, sitting down next to Mr. Handsome. She put her hand on his knee. It was a gentle touch, but she was touching him. "Also, I never did get your name."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:33 am

JACOB RYDER

"Jake," I smiled. I gently put he fainting body on the ground next to me. "Ah... I don't know exactly," I said, I was really confused. "So uh... wanna go out some time?" I asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 am

The question didn't catch Meg by surprise at all. "Of course, I would," he said, leaning into Jake's ear where she whispered "Jake" in a low whisper. "How about we meet at the beach for a sunset rendezvous?" She leaned back from him and looked down at Ms. Psychopath's limp body. Point for Meg, no points for her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 am

My eyes. Opened suddenly and they were black. Not the usual green. Black. But no, I wasn't gonna act all psycho. I scooted back on the ground where he put me and got up. I picked up my stuff and sat a little distance away.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am

JACOB RYDER

I felt kinda bad but... you know. I leaned in, "Of course," I did something afterwards that I never have before, I winked. And it was not bad. I cracked my jaw.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 am

The other girl woke up and must have noticed her place because she went off by herself. Jake seemed to be hooked, so Meg's work there was done. Of course, adding a little flavoring to the situation couldn't harm anyone, so she decided to kiss him again. After all, she had been his first, and no one could change that. "I look forward to it," she said as she broke away from his lips.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 am

I turned around, and looked at her. My eyes were normal but I stared at her. A cold stare. "Move back," I murmured, but it was a command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]   Oh! Aren't you cute! [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh! Aren't you cute! [private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next