Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} Empty
PostSubject: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 am

A Loaded God Complex...

ALEXANDER

ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} 01bcacde89

Well, 14th Birthday. I saw some decorations that the Ares and Hera Cabin Kids put up. Yesterday I got a really cool gift from Faye. I doubled bladed sword. I took the two daggers from their sheaths, threw them up into the air, while in the air they stuck together, they fall down, and I catch the double bladed sword. I smiled as I flipped it through my fingers and flipped it into the air. I caught it without effort. Not much to do eh?

Cock it and pull it!
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 am

Markus stood outside the Hera cabin. He had heard there was a birthday today in this cabin, and he wanted to be a good older-camper and wish the young lad happy birthday. Stepping into the side, he saw the young demigod playing with twin daggers. "Are those a birthday present?" he asked with a smile. "Hi, I'm Markus, son of Hephaestus. I know we've never met, but I heard it was your birthday. So I thought I'd come by and wish you a good one." He smiled and the guy, hoping he wasn't too awkwarded out by the situation.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa looked inside cabin 2. She smiled and noticed it was someone's birthday. Alissa walked up to the birthday boy and saw his weapon. "Happy birthday Alex. I'm Alissa."she said with a smile. Something fimiliar about him struck the demigod. What exatlcy she didn't know. "So uh what's your godly parent? Alissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Alissa eh? Wait, she looked like.. I took a picture from my dresser, a oicture of my sister. I recieved it three weeks ago. "Hey, what time, date, Hospital, and year were you born?" I asked. If it matches up to mine, then she is... my... sister.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am

Markus just stood there as the birthday boy started flipping out about something. He didn't really understand what was happening, and he knew it wasn't his place to interfere. Instead, he just kept quiet and stood off to the side. However, he was pretty curious as to why this guy was living in cabin 2. It was Hera' cabin, after all, and she did not have demigod children. She was the goddess of family, meaning she was always faithful even though Zeus was not.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 am

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled brightly. " 10:56 p.m., July 23rd, 1996. I don't know which hospital. My mom left he here when I was born." she replied. Alissa slid some of her blonde hair behind her ear. Alex did look familiar. "Do I know you? I mean, I feel like I've known you for a long time." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I stumbled baxk in shock. She was my sister. "I was born July 23rd, 10:50 PM, 1996. I have a picture of you, and the message on the back... says your my sister," I said. I was in complete chock. What a birthday present. I smiled. She's my sister. Oh my god. I didn't care, I just hugged her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissia stood there in shock. "Uh... okay?" she said hugging him back. "I have a twin? cool! Who gave you the picture of me?" Alissa asked still hugging Alex. She spotted a slim figure in the door way.

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked at Alex, his arms wrapped around another girl. "Alex?!!?" she said, well more like yelled. The girl was pretty, very pretty. What was Alex doing?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

I secretly winked at Alissa. "Ah, Faye... eesh... din't want you to find out this way," I said, I was on the verge of laughing my butt off. Her reaction, she's gonna punch me and kill Alissa. This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye's mind was a blur, she reacted in what she knew. She punched Alex's girlfriend in the face sending her to the nearest bunk. Faye grabbed her knife and thrust it to his throat. "Why? Who is she? WHy wasn't I enough?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

"JEEZ! I WAS JOKING! ALISSA IS MY SISTER!" I said. I grabbed her wrist and pressed her palm up so her hand would loosen. I grabbed hte knife out of her hand and threw it so it stuck into my bunk. I ran over to Alissa.
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY[/b]
Alissa nodded and put her hand to her nose. "I'm fine, thanks Alex." she said. Alissa looked over at Faye, it was understandable why she did that. "So you have a girlfriend Alex? She's pretty." Alissa said dropping her hand in a handshake. "Allissa Foley, daughter of Pontos, twin of Alex." she said.

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked at Alex and shot him a death look. "Faye McJean daughter of Athena, Alex's girlfriend. " she said shaking Alissa's hand. "Alex..." Faye said looking like she would smack him.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Markus had no idea what just happened, but what he did know was that he was going to go now. There was just too much family drama happening in front of him. "Happy birthday, man," Markus called to Alex as he headed for the door. "Hope it is one for the ages." From the looks of it, Markus had no doubt it would be. He stepped out of the door and back into the courtyard. What was he going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

"Uh... twin meet Faye, Faye meet twin," I said pointing to both of them. I took the knives I got from Fyae yesterday and sat on a bed and started to juggle them with one hand. Hmmm. I don't think they are going to get along.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

~Yesh they will Alissa and Faye are reasonable girls.~
ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa raised an eyebrow at Alex. "Twin? Twin has a name. Sheesh." she said rolling her eyes. Alissa sighed and sat down on her bunk. She motioned for Faye to do the same. "You don't think that I was in on that do you?" Alissa asked.

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and took a seat next to Alissa. "No, I know Alex to well. I don't blame you. Sorry uh about punching you." she said looking at her feet. Faye looked at Alex. "You owe me big time." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 pm

"Anything you want I will give," I said, smiling. I continued to juggle with one hand, two daggers. I loved it, one dagger is Faye and the other is me, we're pretty lethal when we're seperated but when we come together... We're the definition of lethal. I loved that. I love Faye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled warmly. "Aw that's sweet. I wish I found love like you two did." she said with a sigh. "That will have to wait I suppose. I'll leave you two alone." Alissa said walking out the cabin.

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye waved to Alissa as she left. "I didn't know you had a sister." she said looking back at Alex. Faye sighed and stood up. "Alex I want a real date, we haven't had one. We've been dating for a while... and no real date." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm

"Sure! I would love that," I said, enthusiastic about our date. I was fine with that, Actually I would like that. I would really like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}   ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALEX'S BIRTHDAY! He's turning 14! {O P E N}
Page 1 of 1