Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Release your life...

[center]~GABRIEL RICHTER~

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} 8945cee12d

I awaited at the top of the empire state building for Delilah. She wanted to tell me something but I wasn't sure what. I smiled at the thought of seeing her again, I was in love with her. Although I cannot show it unless she does.

Take your place inside the fire with me
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} Emo-gi14

D e l i l a h | K e n d a l l | R y d e r

I made time go forward as I appeared on top of a skyscraper. I saw Gabriel. I smiled. I thanked the Gods that I didn't go too forward. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Then I stepped back and said "Okay, you're probably wondering what I have to tell you. Well, I'm telling you now.." I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "I love you. I'll admit you majorly creeped me out at first, but I've grown attached to you. I love you. You're the most amazing guy I've ever met. After my parents I never thought I'd feel love toward anyone again, except for Jake. You proved me wrong and I'm happy about it. I love you, Gabriel.." I said tears welling in my eyes, my old personality showing through.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

I was shocked. This was... this was amazing! "I love you too," I stated and flat out kissed her. I was so happy. All I could think about was this. And this right now. I held her close as I started to make out with her. My gods....
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 pm

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} Emo-gi14

I smiled as he said he loved me too. Was her serious? He had to be, because he just kissed me. Like, straight up. I held him close to me and also started to make out with him. I felt...completely different.. I pulled away and saw that I looked like what I had before my parents died. Blonde hair and.. lavender eyes? I don't remember lavender, must be new. I smiled at him as I felt completely normal again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

"Hehe, so what do we do now?" I asked, smiling at her. I ran my hands along her back, and continued to smile. Why couldn't I stop smiling goddammit!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:22 pm

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} Stella10

"I dunno." I giggled smiling, feeling his hands on my back. I smiled as I saw him smiling non-stop. "Your smile is so adorable!" I giggled smiling. I felt myself again. I haven't felt like myself in a long time. I smiled as I hugged him tightly. This was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

"Wow... you are so beautiful," I smiled but sat on the railing of the empire state. I took out some cyanide pills. If only... If only. I sometimes fantasize about dieing,. I've been alive for... too long. I looked at the pills for a second.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I blushed, smiling. "Thanks." I said sitting next to him. I saw two pills in his hand. I took one and looked at it, turning to him. "What is this?" I asked holding up the pill. I examined the pill. In small letters it said CN-. I gasped. I knew the symbol. "Why do you have cyanide pills?!" I asked taking the other one from his hand, about to throw them over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm

"Because... Sometimes I fantasize about dieing," I said, truthfully. "And these help me along," I said... and looked away. I was... gah. I looked at the pills... bye... I almost waved to them.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 pm

I sighed and put them in my pocket. I kneeled in front of him, looking at him with sad eyes. "Why would you fantasize about such a horrible thing?? Haven't you ever ONCE thought of me when you thought about dying? How I would react and feel?" I asked, tears swelling in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 pm

"Of course I have, thats why I haven't swallowed these two pills. I fantasize about it... cause... I just feel like... why can't I die too you know?" I said to her. Tears welling up ine my eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

I sighed. He didn't wanna live forever. I would eventually die. I stood up and looked over the railing. "I know you don't wanna live forever, but I don't wanna live without you." I looked at him. "We could either wait until I grow old and die then you kill yourself, or.." I said handing him a pill, and keeping one in my hand. "We take them now and die together." I sounded crazy, but I was serious.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 pm

"Wh-What? N-No," I said, horrified. "Why would you do that for me?" I asked. I blinked. Why would she do that... or even offer it?
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. "I would do it for you, because I love you. It's completely up to you though. I'm ready to die whenever you are." I said with a giggle. I looked over the edge again. I bent down to look more and almost lost my balance. I held on to the railing and didn't fall. "Almost forgot..I'm quite clumsy.."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I sighed. "Ok," I said, smiling, "We'll stay together even when we're in Hades agreed?" I asked, and grabbed her and set her on my lap. I smiled. I stroked some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Agreed." I smiled sitting on his lap. I kissed him, then hugged him tightly. "Together forever." I whispered smiling. I have to admit, I'm gonna miss living. You know, the breathing and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm

I took the cyanide pill and let out a dep breath before swallowing it. I smiled. "Your turn," I said, lovingly. I am probably going to return to the living and what not, because of my... well... immortalness factor. Lived for five hundred years, and yet I'm still going. I hope I just... die with her though.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 pm

I looked at the pill and took it. I felt it burn my throat as it went down. "I love you." I smiled, managing to say through my throat being on fire. I started feeling sick, my blood ran cold. I looked at my fingers and skin as they turned a sickly white. I felt my energy being sucked away. I fell limp in his arms as I gasped for air. I slowly turned my head to look at him one last time. I smiled as my eyes drifted shut. See you in the underworld. were my last thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}   A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet and Beautiful Love {R A C H}
Page 1 of 1