Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) Empty
PostSubject: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

I got done with my morning jog, and came around to the arena. Everything was so quiet I noticed. I steadied my breathing as I came to a stop. "What the.." I muttered as realizing that there was a teenage boy sitting against the arena door. I tilted my head as I walked closer to the boy. "Hey, you alright man?" I asked as knelting down beside him. I watched as a bird came down and attacked me. "Hey!" I yelled as swinging my arms around. I watched as Millin started to bark and scare the bird away I think. "Huh? What's going on?" I heard below me. I looked down to find the boy waking up. I smiled and slightly laughed.
Spoiler:
I walked around in the night and came to a giant stadium and a door open. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat at the opening. Before I realized I had my eyes closed and was asleep. I didn't know how long I sat there sleeping, but when I woke up I found a guy screaming his lungs out. "Huh? What's going on?" I asked as slowly opening my eyes. I watched as Ather attacked at a large Golden Labrador. I looked up to find the guy staring down at me with a smile and laughter upon him.

I shook my head as in confusion. "Ah, I'm new here, and didn't know where I was suppose to sleep. I didn't really get info on this camp and all. I just arrived here last night and found that my Dad is Hyperion." I said as rubbing my eyes. I was still groggily after the sleep. "I'm Nathaniel Browens, Nathan or Nate would be fine, son of Hyperion I guess. That's what everyone's saying who my Dad's is. Stating that the fact a large helmet made out of light hovered above my head." I said as slowly standing up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 pm

I had woken up early and headed into the arena. I needed to get my mind off of things, and I felt this was the best way to do it. I was slashing through dummies, and sweating. I stopped, when I heard voices. I instantly recognized one to be Devin's. It took me another few seconds to guess who the other voice belonged to. Nate. I sort of listened in on their conversation. I couldn't help it, I kind of HAD to listen in. It wasn't like I could ignore it. I continued training after a minute.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I felt as someone was near us listening to the conversation, but I just ignored it. "Ah, since your a son of Hyperion you go to sleep in the Hera cabin. You'll find it once you see it. Everyone does. Well, considering that a helmet made out of light, I guess you are a son of Hyperion. I'm Devin Millvil, son of Hermes." I said with a smile. I looked over at the Arena to find only a few people in it. "You want to check the Arena out? I can give you a tour?" I asked with a smile. I watched as Millin jumped off into the woods chasing a butterfly. I smiled and walked in rubbing the sweat off my head. "Well, come on in." I said as walking farther into the Arena.

"Gladly to meet another camper. I've only met a few. I met two last night on the hill or something who were a daughter of Apollo and Poseidon, then I walked to the beach and met a girl named Bella I think." I said as brushing off the dirt from my back. I sighed and looked at the sun. I smiled as I found it shinning brightly. "Sure, I think I'll like that." I said as looking back at my new friend.

I followed him inside and found yet another beautiful sighting. "Just an amazing place. This whole entire camp is just plain amazing.." I muttered as looking around. I watched as Ather soared above my head just a few meters up high. I looked at my watch to find it yet to be about seven thirty. "I don't really have any weapons actually. All I have is a sword I guess.." I muttered as noticing everyone had weapons.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I was training even harder as Devin and Nate walked in. I tried to ignore Devin, but to no avail. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I switched from my sword to my bow and arrow, and walked over to the targets. Sheathing my sword, I took position. I shot the first arrow pretty close on target, and the other one was a little further away. "Great..." I muttered. I sat down for a moment, tired. I drank some Gatorade I had smuggled in to camp.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 am

"Well, I think you should try daggers or spears. With those arms like yours I think you'll do great." I said with a smile. Little bit later I realized that Bella was in the Archery section of the Arena. I bit my lip and slowly ignored her from my eyesight. DO NOT THINK ABOUT HER! You'll just cause more danger to her! Don't risk it Devin! DON'T, I yelled inside me. I clenched my jaw and grabbed my dagger of my calf. "I'll ask one of my friends to make you a set of daggers, if you want me to." I asked twirling my dagger between my fingers.

"I guess I'll give it a try." I quietly said. I looked around to find everything so packed and all. "This is where everyone in the camp trains.." I muttered. "Wow, must be a large giant camp then.." I muttered back at myself. I watched as Devin pulled out a bronze dagger of his, and asked if he wanted me to have some daggers. "Sure, I guess that will be good. I'll have more than one weapon I guess." I said as looking at my watch.

I watched as the reflection of the sun appeared into my watch. I smiled as I found the warmth of light fill me up. "Can I see your dagger?" I asked as eyeing Devin's dagger. "Sure." He said handing me the bronze short blade into my hands. I smiled as the lightweight blade was now stuck in my hands. "Impressive.." I muttered. I quickly turned around and threw it at a random target watching as it was barely off the target. "Amazing.." I muttered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 am

I felt kind of awkward being by myself. I stood back up, and walked over to the dummies. I worked on my footwork while attacking, and smiled when I was doing well. I turned around as I heard someone come in.

Spoiler:
I stepped into the arena, and slightly smiled at the people. I wasn't a people-person much, so it surprised me when I smiled. I noticed my friend Bella off to the side, and I approached her. "Hey Bella," I said. I slightly smiled, happy I noticed a friend here. "Hey Jake," she said back. She seemed tired. Probably training.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

I watched as Nathaniel threw my dagger at a target. "Nice for a first try I would have to say.." I muttered as jogging over to the target. Near the entrance I saw as one of my half-brothers joined also. "Hi Jake, hi Bella.." I said giving a slight hello. I watched as Nate slowly walked over to me with a slight smile. "Nate, this is Bella and Jake." I said as showing the two of them towards Nathan.

"That felt quite good.." I muttered to myself as watching Devin run over to the target. I turned around to find Ather cocking his head at me. "What! I just gave it a slight throw." I said with a smile. I watched as Ather spread his wings and flew over onto my shoulder. I turned around and saw as yet two people entered the Arena building I think. It seemed as it was an arena, I thought. I shrugged and walked over to Devin.

"Hello Bella." I said with a smile. "Nice to see you again." I added in. I looked over at Devin who was rubbing his head and had nervous written all over her face. It seems as I had walked in at the wrong time, I thought. "I-I-I'm Nathaniel Browens.." I muttered. "Son of Hyperion I guess." I quickly added in. Too many people were coming in I noticed. Not a good problem, I quickly stated.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 pm

"Hey Devin," I said. I watched as Nate approached us. "Nice to see you again, Nate," I said with a smile. I looked at Devin, for the briefest second, and noticed he looked nervous. It was pretty quiet, other than the people training. I've never heard silence quite this loud.

"Hi Devin, and hi..." I paused, as he said his name. "Good to meet you Nate," I said. I ran a hand through my hair, sensing the awkwardness. "Hm something going on between you two?," I asked, looking between Bella and Devin, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I shook off my nervous and looked at my dagger. I raised an eyebrow at my half-brother. "Ah, not really. Just some things happened in the past that still haunts me I guess.." I muttered twirling my dagger in my hands. I didn't know what quite to do actually. An awkward moment had just arrived making me not wanting to talk for some reason. I'm always talkative, I noticed. I hid a bite on my lip from my hand as nervous quickly took over me again.

"Ah, we already met Devin. Last night at the beach actually.." I muttered rubbing my chin. Something I didn't quite know had happened. It seemed as I was intruding on something I bet. So, I just stayed quiet and waited for something to happen. I watched as Ather cleaned his left wing and pecked at my ear. "Ow. Don't do that.." I muttered as flinching in pain a little.

I slowly pulled my eyes over to my little tattoo of my Phoenix on my right hand palm. I smiled as I started to twiddle my fingers with each other. I watched as a spark of light enlighten from my index finger. I steadied my breathing and raised my hand to my eyes. I slightly laughed as the sparks now formed into little boys playing around with each other. "That's like the memory of me and my friends back in England.." I muttered with my accent pulling through.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm

I gave Jake a look when he asked if there was something going on between us. I put a hand to my face, and tried to ignore Devin's response. Then I heard Nate talk, and agreed. "What he said." I sat down, on the nearby bleacher. I felt the awkwardness, and tried to change the subject. "Okay new subject. What's everyone going to do today?," I asked. The silence was getting on my nerves.

I guess I was purposely trying to get on Devin's nerves to find out what was happening. Bella wasn't going to tell me, that was for sure. I listened as Devin told me why, and I smirked. Yup, something is definitely going on here. Then things got awkward. Bella took a seat, and so did I. I cracked a smile at her attempt to change the subject. "I'm thinking of going into the city. Wanna come Bella?," I asked her. I watched as she nodded, and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"Ah, I guess I'll just hang around with some friends of mine. Maybe Kaitlyn will show me a new flip of her's.." I muttered. I quickly rubbed my head as I felt something peck at it. "Ow. Nate.." I said as turning around. "Sorry! Ather didn't mean to! He's just really bored right now. He needs something to do, and thought pecking at you would do some good." Nathan said to me trying to cover up his pet bird. I smiled and slightly laughed.

I slowed down my laughing as I heard Jake ask Bella something. I shrugged but slightly ignored it. I mean, was it like the both of us were dating other people? Were we, I thought. I slightly started to remember that I had been given a letter or envelope of such thing. "Hey um, Bella? Did you give me anything last night? Because someone gave me something and I thought it could be you know..you." I said as rubbing my head.

I quietly listened to as the three of them talked to one and another. I felt so awkward really. Not knowing anyone really here at camp. I heard as Devin brought up something about his friends or something. I watched to my left as Ather pecked his beak straight at Devin's head. I smiled and laughed at Devin's reaction. My smile slowly faded away as Devin started to yell but joy in his voice.

"Sorry! Ather didn't mean to! He's just really bored right now. He needs something to do, and thought pecking at you would do some good." I said with a smile. I obviously didn't know what Ather was doing at that moment, but I made a nice excuse because Devin fell for it. I shrugged thinking that I wasn't so bad at lying or something similar to it. I listened to on the conversation that Devin had no brought up. "I think I may just wonder around camp or something. Maybe I'll go to that Forge place and see what I can get maybe..." I quietly said knowing that nobody could hear me over Devin's loud and strong voice.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 pm

I narrowed my eyes at Devin's question. I kept my poker face, not letting any emotions come through my eyes. "No," I said instantly. I didn't want him to know it was me. I cracked a smile as Jake put his arm around me in a brotherly way. "By the way, Prom is next month. Might want to get ready," he said in a sarcastic tone. "Yeah sure. I'll go with Mia," I said with a smile.

I put my arm around Bella. I was happy she was my little sister and we had met in New Mexico. She was one of my best friends. "By the way, Prom is next month. Might want to get ready," I said sarcastically. I knew she would have never wanted to go to anything like that. I smirked at her answer. "Just like you Bella. Going to Prom with your best friend. But anyway, I'll be leaving at noon. Meet me at Half Blood Hill then."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 am

I sighed as everything became peaceful again. I bit my lip as Bella said it wasn't her who had given me the envelope. I flinched in pain as pain in my chest started to work it's way back into the nerves of my body once again. "Hey, um, I think I gotta go now guys. I have to go see the Infirmary real quick.." I muttered as clutching my right shoulder. I felt as blood oozed it's way through my shirt. "I'll see you later Nathan and Bella. I'll see you back in the cabin whenever Jacob.." I said as slowly heading my way towards the exit of the Arena.

I steadied my breathing once again as everything became once again yet quiet. I only heard around me in the distance was metal and metal clattering against each other. I watched as Devin walked off holding his chest in pain I think. "Yeah, see you later Devin." I muttered as giving a slight wave of goodbye.

I kinda leaned backward as Devin had just left me with Bella and this Jacob guy. I slightly bit my lip as if nothing in to do. I looked back at my watch to find it about three till nine o'clock. I shrugged as noticing that I have always been the quiet one here. So I took a deep breath and slightly smiled. "So, how long have you guys been here at camp?" I asked as raising my eyebrow. I really wanted them to talk back, hoping this would make a good conversation. I hadn't had a good one in a long time, I stated.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:12 pm

"Bye Devin," Jake and I both said at the same time. I listened for a moment as Nate asked us a question. "I've been here about a week," I said. I felt a shot of pain go up my shoulder, and winced at the pain. "Great. I better go see Mia. I'll see you at noon Jake, and I'll see you later Nate," I said. I stood up, and walked towards the entrance. Once I got outside, I walked towards the cabins, looking at the Apollo one.

"Let's see, I've been here about two days," I said, answering Nate's question. "How long have you been here?," I asked. I watched as Bella stood up, clutching her shoulder from her wound. "Bye Bella," I said. I looked back at Nate, sensing the awkwardness between the both of us now that Bella and Devin were gone.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

"Buh bye Bella.." I quietly muttered. I raised my hand in a yet another slight wave full of goodbye. I cracked my head to the side as Jacob asked me on how long I've been here. I bit my lip, but ignored my nervousness. Come on Nathaniel! Your going to meet a lot of people here! Be more talkative! Don't let others talk for you, I thought to myself.

I slightly shrugged and looked up at Jacob. "I just got here yesterday. I met Bella and some other two girls yesterday. I was attacked by some creature that looked like a dog kinda. Didn't know what it was, and I don't really want to know also." I said kinda giving scratching my chin. I didn't really know what to do. Jacob seemed kinda annoyed with me sorta, or well looked like it. "You like it here at camp so far?" I asked raising an eyebrow a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)   I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm pretty new here.(Private to Anna)
Page 1 of 1