Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 am

Ron walked up to Khione cabin, dressed in a red polo, black slacks, and brown loafers. A black Fedora covered his blue and brown hair. He knocked on the door. Was he late? No, it was 8:00 pm. He was getting cold sweat. First dates can do that to you. "Kimberly?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 am

~ this is what she's wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/kimberlys_date_outfit/set?id=36146593 ~

Kimberly heard her name called. She ran to the door. Ron stood there looking very cute. "Hi Ron. You look very nice." She looked back, some of the girls were staring at her. She walked out of the cabin. They started to walk to the forest. "So? Where are you from? I'm from California. Probably a weird place for a Khione girl. I'm originally from Colorado. I moved when I was 6."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 am

Ron smiled at the compliment. "You look lovely, Kimberly." When she asked where he was from, Ron answered, saying "I live in Virginia. But I was born in the Philippines, south of Japan. We moved here when I was three. But we go back for Christmas."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm

"Oh cool!" She stared up at the night sky. The stars were out and the moon shined bright. There was a cool breeze. "Ah. I love the cold."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm

" I do too... Bly likes the heat... So in almost everything, we're complete opposites."Ron sighed. "I guess being twin children of Janus can tear you apart..." He sounded downcast. But he smiled slightly, determined to be optimistic on his first date.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Kim smiled back. " Don't worry. My best friend is teasing me all the time. We're complete oppsites except for our mother. She's a total tomboy. Anyway, if you could have one wish what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Ron thought for a moment. Then he figured out what he really wanted. "If I had one wish, I would wish for my mother's well-being. But that is impossible. She has lung cancer." Ron held back tears, hoping Kimberly wouldn't notice. "On the bright side, she will live longer than most patients."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:12 pm

"Aww!" Kim patted him on the back and then hugged him. She could see the tears in his eyes. " She'll be okay I bet. And you know, you have one quality that most guys don't have. You can cry. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 am

"Usually when people see me cry, they tease me. It's nice to have someone understand." He smiled at Kimberly. "My sister is the only one who protects me."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

" Well now you have two protectors." Kim smiled. Ron was better than she had thought. This date was going pretty well so far.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Ron smiled and inhaled the night air. Sage. His favorite scent. "You are treating me like an equal... Which is very rare. It feels... pleasant." Ron glanced at the bush next to Kimberly. Was there something there? No. Just a shadow.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Kim heard something in the distance. It was coming from the Battlefield. It was yelling and swords clanging. "Oh no! Kronos's army is here! Come on!" she said. Ron went to get his weapons and when he came back they headed to the Battlefield.

~to the battlefield~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)   Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron and Kim's First Date (Private to Anna)
Page 1 of 1