Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Climbing Through The Exaustion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

I climbed down in a flash. This was sooo easy. "C'mon slowpokes! Climb!" I yelled.

I grumbled under my breath. "Girls"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

"I dunno, let's try." I look up to the sky and yelled at the top of my lounges. "YO KID OF HEPHAESTUS! ANYONE HAVE AMTI LAVA ARMOR?!?!?!" a few people looked my way and stared at me funny. I just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes as I passed Kat while she screamed. I wanted to yell Shut up, but I didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

I managed to climb down next to Seth. "What about us?" I asked raising an eyebrow. My bangs fell in my face and I scowled a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I frowned."this will be tricky" I climbed down and when I reached the bottom I did a silent cheer.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 pm

OOC- I had to reboot my computer

I felt my fce go red. "Uh-You-She," I looked down at my shoes. "Sorry Kit-Kat"

i rolled my eyes. I'm glad Kit-kat got him He thinks no one hears him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 pm

I got down fully, and then Kat right behind me. Easy as pie. I smiled at myself triumphantly. Even though I have done it a million times, I can't get over the feeling of greatness when I don't die on the wall from being burned to death. Happy thoughts right?
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 pm

"That's what I thought." I smirked at him before jumping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"You just got served," I told Seth. His ears turned red.
"Yeah. Yeah," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 am

Angel came on and did not respond. she went off again... :( *grumble grumble* I am not going to be rude though. *Grumble*

"Okay..." I said. Just then, my dog decided to tackle me. She had probably run from the woods. "Asia!" I yelled. She started to lick my face. Bella's owl, Moon, soared onto her shoulder. Sometimes I wish Asia was like that. Swift, gental, and not licking my face!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:09 am

I saw the dog and froze. I am terrified of dogs. That dog was huge. "B-B-ing d-d-dog," I stammered.

I smirked. Isabella was afraid of spiders and dogs. I think I just found a new way to prank her.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:10 am

"Awww! She's so cute!" I said as Kat's dog continued to lick her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:16 am

Asia, the ginormous German Shepherd, ha shush tackled Kat, and Izzy was now cowaring away in fear. She doesn't like dogs, I guessed. Moon had flown onto my shoulder and was now nudging at my temple. I gave him and M&M.

I finally pushed Asia off and stood up but she still ran around at my feet and nudged my leg and hand wanting to be pet. I looked at Izzy. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 am

I never took my eyes off the dog. "Dog," was all I managed to say.

I let out a small laugh. "She's scared of dogs," I told Kat
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 am

I looked at Izzy. "Why are you afraid of dogs?" I asked her. Dogs are adorable. How could someone be afraid of dogs?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

I took a deep breath. "My dad was killed by a hellhound. Hellhound equals big, scary, dog," I told everyone. It was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:33 am

"Asia won't hurt you," I promised breaking the silence after a moment. "She is the sweetestdog you'll ever meet."

"Asia won't hurt a fly unless commanded to." I added. "My sister was killed by a Hellhound." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive or anything." I looked down.

OOC: I have to go guys, my mom just told me that I have a doctors anointment early tomorrow. I have to get some sleep. Goodnight! :)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am

I nodded understanding. I need to get used to this dog. I smiled at the dog.

I was getting bored from all this talk. I started to tap my foot and sing the SpongeBob Squarepants theme song in my head. Isabella gave me a weird look. I realized that I was singing that song out loud.

OOC- bye!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 am

I smiled brightly."are you coming down?" I sat in the grass, looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:09 pm

WE GOT THE QUEST!!!! :)

"We need to go visit the oracle," I said, then I caught myself. "Izzy, needs to go visit the Oracle."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:12 pm

-I just applyed for apollo's canon! wish me luck-
need us to go with you? i asked izzy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm

I looked at Bella. "I have to go visit her?" I asked. I was kind of scared of the orcale.
I rolled my eyes. "Just go. You'll be fine," i told her.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 pm

"want me to protect you?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 pm

I held back a laugh and through my hand over my mouth.

"Yeah," I said hitting Kat in the arm once, "You're leading the quest aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Through The Exaustion   Climbing Through The Exaustion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climbing Through The Exaustion
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next