Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises    Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm

[justify]
Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  Tumblr_m6eh34QgjT1qfxkk7o7_250Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  Tumblr_m6eh34QgjT1qfxkk7o6_250
Losing that feeling of feeling unique - -

CLIMBING WALL EXERCISES WITH TOBY ALLEN
Toby sighed to himself, looking up at the wall. His station was empty. No-one seemed to want to be able to climb and avoid stuff just yet, not so early in the morning. In fact, why was HE up so early, when he knew for a fact there would be no point, as no one would be awake. Well, a few people might be, but not many would be willing to put themselves through the grueling challenge of the climbing wall. He sat down behind the portable table he'd set up, waiting for someone else to show up. Anybody.

INSTRUCTORS:
  • ALLEN, toby

STUDENTS:

[[instructors can become them by PM-ing myself and asking; Hera cabin members only. Students can be anyone]]

[/ justify]

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises    Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Adelynne walked into the area, feeling bored. Freezer was strapped to the back of her hip. She looked up from the floor, and saw a kid who was sitting on a table. "Hello," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises    Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 pm

[justify]
Losing that feeling of feeling unique - -

Toby glanced up at the girl in front of him, then back at the paper, continuing to doodle on the scrap in front of him. Only then did it occur to him that she might be there to have a go at his wall. His head raised again, looking over the female. She looked like she could do this kind of stuff with ease; she could certainly teach Toby a thing or two.
"Err, hello. I take it you're here to challenge the wall?" he asked her, glancing down at his paperwork.

[/ justify]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises    Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Get Up: Climbing Wall Exercises
Page 1 of 1