Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Chase...(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adventure95

The Chase...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Chase...(Open)   The Chase...(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Flash stopped running after passing 5 more strange cabins to catch his breath.What was he running from? Flash felt like a pack of wolves were chasing him.Should he give up this trek and look for answers? Eh......that would mean socializing,and in a place like this he wouldn't want to be caught.After a few minutes, Flash decided he would keep exploring,maybe more memories would come back if he went deeper.......
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Chase...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase...(Open)   The Chase...(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:40 am

Adventure95, I'm not sure if you saw my other post at your previous topic or not, but just in case I'll say it here too. Your character has yet to be accepted. You aren't allowed to roleplay him until he's been approved by an Admin or Moderator. The suggested changes for your character have been posted by me at your character topic. Please make the changes, wait for your character to be accepted, and then you may continue roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

The Chase...(Open)
Page 1 of 1