Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Games of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 am

I was flying around the campus in my eagle form when I decided to go into the forest and see if anything was going on. I swooped down into the forest and landed on a sturdy tree branch. The warm summer winds were blowing gently across the camp ruffling my brown feathers. I tilted my head trying to decide what I might do. This place seemed so peaceful I could just sit here all day. I wondered if someone might venture into the green forest.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 am

Liliana was just taking a nice relaxing stroll in the forest. Something soaring through the trees startled her. Looking up from the notepad filled with math equasions, the Athena cabin leader couldn't help but noticing an eagle in the trees. "Oh gods, you scared me!" Liliana breathed a sigh of relief. This early in the morning, who knows what could be luring in the crisp air! Removing her hand from her dagger, Liliana sat down on one of the tree stumps and looked up at the eagle. She had no clue whatsoever what it was doing here. With all the unique campers now-a-days, Liliana was sure it was a shifter of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 am

I squaked at the girl and swooped down towards her. I landed down three feet in front of her now in my human form. I smiled at her and said, "Hi, my name's Michael, Son of Flidais. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand in case she would like to shake it. She seemed like a rather nice girl to get to know.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:42 am

Liliana shook his hand gingerly, as if it had bird scat or some dead animal smell on it. Liliana, who had plenty of years learning all about Greek Mythology, assumed that his God Parent was something related to eagles. She had seen many odd things around camp. People with scales, animal communicating, walking through walls, invisibility, and many things that weren’t supposed to happen in the Mortal world. “Nice to meet you, Michael. As you most likely already know, I’m Liliana,” Liliana said, giving a friendly grin to the boy in the early sun. Liliana’s hair was messy, but she had brushed it this morning already. It looked cute, the way it flowed in the gently breezes.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

I smiled at the girl as she shook my hand and introduced herself. I then said, "Oh, so you're Liliana. I've heard about you but never have actually seen you in person. I must say, you are quite good looking. Anyways, I was just coming into the forest to grab a quick bite to eat but seeing as I'm not in my eagle form anymore nothing really looks appetizing to me here. Would you like to talk? Maybe we can get to know each other a little bit more." I smiled happily the wind flowing through my golden, brown hair. I hoped she would allow us to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 am

Liliana guessed she could allow that. After all, she was just doing some math calculations on her note pad. Nodding, Liliana ran her fingers through her hair as she told him about her life. How she came to camp, and every single thing she does from morning to night. He just seemed to be so... Interested! "So you can turn into an eagle, huh? That's pretty cool! I am only brilliant and I plan most of the battle strategies around here."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

I listened intently to everything that Liliana told me about. It was so interesting getting to know her. I then heard her say that she planned all the battle strategies around the camp and I looked at her impressed saying, "That's a pretty big job. Maybe one of these times I could help you? We could work on it together. That would be a lot of fun, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Liliana nodded. He could use his Eagle form to spot out enemy armies. That was a great idea! It was a huge advantage for Camp. Grinning, Liliana started jotting down some words on the note pad she was carrying. She wouldn't want to forget that brilliant idea! "So, Michael. What do you think of Camp?" Liliana asked, leaning in for better hearing.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:32 pm

I smiled and said, "Well, camp is pretty crazy. I mean not a week ago I was sitting in my room bored out of my mind and then I came here and it opened up a whole list of opportunities that I could do. Camp is awesome though it would be nice if I was able to meet my mother someday." I looked out into the forest deeply thinking about what it would be like to actually meet my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games of Love   Games of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games of Love
Page 1 of 1