Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Colton patiently waited next to his old Dodge Neon. It wasn't a fast car or wasn't anything special compared to the Audis and Mustangs he saw in the parking lot, but it got him places.
Colton had gone to a lot of trouble for this date. He had actually cleaned out his car and now it was free of hockey stuff. He had even vaccuumed. And worn his nice suit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Destiny searched the parking lot for her date. Once her blue eyes landed on Cole her face broke out into a grin. Looking at him she giggled at the suit he was wearing. It looked great it was just something she never pictured him even having. She walked over to him with an happy expression. "Hello"

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32628034
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:30 pm

"Hi." he said before he turned around. Then he actually did turn around, "Holy...wow, you look amazing..." he marveled at his date with his eyes wide. 'So much for being subtle,' he thought with annoyance at himself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Destiny smiled a bush tinted her cheeks. pushs a strand of hair behind her ears she looked him over. "Look at you. You're in a suit." She said gestering to him a hint of shock in her voice once she said it. 'Good job Des, sounds like an idiot why don't ya.'
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm

"Yeah..." Colton nervously glanced in the Neon's back window. In the backseat, on the floor, a crate sat. It had a towel thrown over it to make it look unsuspicious. Inside the crate was a Border Collie puppy, which he had planned to give to Destiny for her birthday. The crate gave a little shake, as if the dog wanted to get out. Which, she probably did. "Destiny, I have something for you." He said, turning to pull open the door. He couldn't wait any longer. Cole reached into the crate and lifted out the border collie puppy. She was still fluffy with a lot of baby fur. The one odd thing about the dog was that she had one blue eye and one brown. "I hope you like her..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Destiny squeeled and took the puppy out of the create. Holding the wringlling pup. "It's so adoriable." The puppy looked up and tried to lick her face only she keep it just out of reach. She looked up at Cole with a huge grin. "Why?" She asked in a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Colton grinned. "Happy birthday, now all we need to do is go out and maybe get some ice cream later for it. No charge," he joked. He would never make a girl pay, too. It was just ungentlemanly. He walked around the Neon's passenger car door and opened it for her. At least his car didn't smell like shoes any more.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Destiny smiled and slid into the car. The puppy looked at her with its different colored eyes. She put it in the back seat. Buckling herself into the car. "You are going to spoil me to death before this date is over." She joked to Cole. She loved it though. She loved being the fouce of his attention, being cared for.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm

"Hell to the yeah." Cole said with a whoop. He slid into his own seat and turned the keys. The car spluttered to life and the stereo came on blasting Big Green Tractor. Cole loved country music, and it was his biggest secret. He immdieatly switched the stations. "Sorry about that...I don't even listen to country music." A blush spread across his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 am

~BIG GREEN TRACTOR?!?!?! I love that song! My friend and I sang that sooo loud in class. . .LOL. Just memories. xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Destiny smiled at the new music. She had never really listened to country much but the different beat and tune interested her to her musical loving ends. "It's cool. It actually sounds pretty cool." She noticed his blush.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Yeah...I mostly listen to...country." He sighed. It looked like he wouldn't be getting away with his secret tonight. "I have a secret. I love to listen to country music. I'm crazy about it. Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Trace Adkins, I have 'em all on my iPod."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 am

(Derrik is a bad luck pirate. Because Thaumas is searching for treasures in the sea whist hermes is travling and zeus is storms so it's a pirate stuck in a bad storm.) And that was your random thought process by Colby.

Destiny smiled gently at Col. "I think its cool, everyone has different tastes in everything." She reached over and turned the radio station back to the one playing the song she had just heard. It was going off now but she still listened. Trying to fouce more on the beat then the words she realized she had to do the oppisite to understand them.

I Love Cole because I love my country music
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 am

((I love country, too.))

Now that his secret was out, Colton loudly started singing along. "Take ya for a ride on my big, green tractor. We can go slow or make it go faster." Colton often wondered what the song actually meant. Just then the puppy gave a lonely yip.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Destiny smiled and hummed to the song, not knowing the words but finding enjoyment with his happiness. Seeing the puppy yipp she smiled and rubbed it's ears softly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

((Colbers...four sentences, O_o Don't forget...xD))

A different song came onto the radio with a different sounding beat. Brown Chicken Brown Cow by Trace Adkins, which was one of Cole's favorites. He reached over to the radio, keeping his eyes on the road, and turned the volume. He opened his mouth and with a joyful expression on his face, began loudly singing along, offkey.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Destiny shook her head good naturedly. Looking at the puppy she frowned. "You, little thing, need a name." She thought about it for a moment. Cole's bad singing wasn't helping to much but she smiled. "You look so cute, like elf cute. How about Keebler?" She asked the puppy.

Last edited by Colby of Melas on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Cole chuckled when he heard her suggestion. "What kind of name is Kelber? I can understand Kelso...but Kelber?" His eyes twinkled with amusement. Cole pulled up to stop at a red light. In a few moments it turned to green and Cole pressed the gas and made a right turn into the parking lot of The Blue Heron.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Destiny glared at him playfully. "It's a brand of cookies. The ones with the elfs." She nodded with a smile. She looked out at the resturunt with a smile then a frown. "What ae we going to do with the puppy? Bring it with us?" She asked looking at the dog then Cole.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:50 pm

The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] Adam,brody,dog,friends,green,guy,kiss-05d7255d7349292af48e06fb578cbce6_h

colton | kyle | winters

"Hmm...good question. We're bringing her in." Cole said, turning the keys in the ignition, shutting off the car. He quickly slid out of his door and went around the car and opened Des's door for her, like a gentleman. "Here we are my ladies," he said noting Keebler.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

(Curse my need to having matching post.)
The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] Untitl11

Destiny smiled as Keebler tried to lick Cole she pulled her away gently. "Sorry, he's all mine." she said smiling up at Coleton after the comment and hooked a leash to the puppy's collar and waited on Cole to take them in the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:05 pm

((How do you make those? Can you make me one?))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh, just post a few pictures in advanced paint and write the name and save it as one picture. If you PM three pictures I can do it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm

((Ahh...okies. Well I'm lazy. How do you get advanced paint? Does it come with the computer?))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm

((Comes with laptops.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]   The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blue Heron [ C O L B Y ]
Page 1 of 1