Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BLUE SHIRT DAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

BLUE SHIRT DAY Empty
PostSubject: BLUE SHIRT DAY   BLUE SHIRT DAY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 pm

(This is from an Email)

Everyone who gets this e-mail needs to listen up!Let's see if we can get into the newspaper for this. On February 22, 2011 let's all wear a blue shirt. I don't care what shade of blue it is! If your a kid pass this along to all your friends. If you go into a chat room tell everyone there to tell thier friends. If your an adult pass this to all your friends. And tell everyone at work about it. I'm using the power of e-mail for this. Mark your calendars for Feb. 22, 2011 blue shirt day. let's go down in history for this. I don't care if you get this e-mail 2000 times. Just keep sending it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. Please copy and paste this into a fresh email. Nobody likes scrolling through tons of other emails!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

BLUE SHIRT DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLUE SHIRT DAY   BLUE SHIRT DAY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

It's too late... I got dressed already.

Well, if you mix blue with red, it tecnically IS blue...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA! AND GEORGE WASHINGTON!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

BLUE SHIRT DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLUE SHIRT DAY   BLUE SHIRT DAY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 am

xD Love you, Koala. Just pointing things out. Hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLUE SHIRT DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLUE SHIRT DAY   BLUE SHIRT DAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLUE SHIRT DAY
Page 1 of 1