Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love and Blue (Cam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Love and Blue (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 am

I ran in and sat in the little alcove. My bed. One of the only places the statue of Hera couldn't see me. The kiss fresh in my mind.
The little kitten I had saved from being squashed was asleep on my pillow, but she opened her lovely blue eyes and looked sleepily at me.
'Oh Blue. Go back to sleep honey. You can't help me,' I said softly to her.
Then I scooted her up a bit and put my head on the pillow. I stared at the wall so fall away and wondered what I should do while my little kitten padded over and purred near my ear.

Spoiler:

Blue ^
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 am

I followed Auburn to the Hera cabin, but got there after her. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. I thought to myself damn it Taylor what were you thinking. You can't just kiss someone like that.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 am

I heard a knock at the door. But I was on my own. No-one else to get it.
I pulled myself up, and saw that Blue was already asleep on the pillow again.
'Dozy cat,' I muttered, and in spite of myself I smiled.
I walked across the chilly room, pulling on a cardigan as I went. then I opened the wide doors, and came face to face with Taylor.
'...Hi Taylor,' I stuttered, for the first time in my life wordless,'Would you...like to come in?' I asked, and before waiting for an answer I walked back to the alcove.
Instead of sitting into it though, I sat on one of the bunks. No-one was staying in it yet, so it was fine. But Blue had already coped on I wasn't there and had walked over. I picked her up and scratched behind her ear, waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am

I walked in and sat down on the opposite bunk. "H-h-h-hi Auburn. Look I'm sorry, about kissing you. I don't know what I was thinking. Your just so awesome, and it felt... right, at the time. I think I'm falling for you." After that I fell silent and looked down towards the floor.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 am

My heart broke. I had been so mean running away from this boy.
'Taylor I...I have a thing about love. Everyone who I have ever...had feelings for has left me. But it wasn't you back there. It was me and my stupid issues. Your sweet, and I think that your amazing. You shot a guy! That is quite brave, especially when that boy was a Son of Zeus...' I trailed off, and I knew what I wanted to do. Finally.
Slowly, I put Blue down. She didn't even wake up. And I walked to sit beside him.
'I...think I might be falling for you too,' I whispered, and lent in to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 am

I kissed her back, with all the emotion I had. I smiled into the kiss, and he'll Auburn. I finally pulled away for my stupid body's need of oxygen. I smiled at her, ans stared into her eyes, all the colors of the rainbow lighting up. "Gods your beautiful."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 am

I took a breath and smiled at him. He was so sweet. And no matter how much the nagging voice at the back of my mind said it, I couldn't leave him. Never. I had just found him.
'You can make anyone feel special. But right now, I'm glad it's me,' I smiled, and tears streamed down my face.
Then I leaned in and put my arms around his head. And I kissed him, trying to communicate all my feelings into it.
The song from the show my father and me used to watch came back to me.

I'm under your spell
Nothing I can do
You just took my soul with you
You worked your charms so well
Finally, I knew
Everything I dreamed was true
You make me believe!
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:58 am

I sighed a sigh of happiness, and held her in my arms. "Auburn how about we go on a date. You know a legitamate date." I smiled at her "I know a perfect place, and I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

I smiled again and looked at him.
'Okay. Date. But you shouldn't have to pay. I will,' I laughed, and played with a strand of his hair.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 pm

"No I'm the guy, I pay." I played with her hair back. "So we should go get ready." I kissed her again and started walking to my cabin to change into something better then, what I was wearing.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:13 pm

I chuckled and realized this was my first date since coming to camp. I had to make an impression. Preferably a good one. Quickly I ran around the cabin trying to see did I have a nice outfit.
I did. And I couldn't wait to see him go non-verbal when he saw me. But I was also bringing money. There had to be something I could pay for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Blue (Cam)   Love and Blue (Cam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love and Blue (Cam)
Page 1 of 1