Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking Chances [Blue]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Taking Chances [Blue] Empty
PostSubject: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:05 am

There was nothing that could ruin Genvieve's day now. It was a warm witer day, or, warmer than normal. She had no idea what had come over her to make her choose this, but she wanted to try something new with Keller, or at the very least watch him do something. Genevieve had dug up a bathing suit that she had put away for the winter. It was a light emerald green two piece. It was hidden under her jeans and sweatshirt. She had on her light pink converse that dug into the sand easily. She sighed and waited for Keller. She didn't have her own surf board, so she might be getting lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 am

Keller gulped, lucky that he had even been able to come here today. Last night, one of his older brothers had made a comment about Genevieve which had got him angry and punch his brother. Yet, Keller was the one with the mark. His right cheekbone was a dark purple bruise. He hoped she wouldn't notice although that would be impossible. He had his swim trunks under a pair of baggy jeans and was also wearing a sweater and pair of Vans. Keller had his surfboard tucked under his arm as he walked along the shore.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 am

As Genevieve was walking around the beach, she finally spotted Keller walking up the beach with a surfboard. She smiled and ran over to him, throwing her arms around his neck. "Hi!" she exclaimed. Genevieve pulled back to get a look at him and her smile softened into a light frown. Right under Keller's eye was a large bruise. It was dark and colored darkly. "Oh, Keller," she said softly. "What happened?" Genevieve led her delicate hand over the tender skin before pulling her arms down to her sides again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 am

Keller smiled down at Genevieve. "Hi yourself." He laughed, dropping the surfboard and pulling Genevieve back against him. He shrugged at her question, not really thinking anything of it. "Nothing really. Got into a fight, is all." He told her, pulling away to grin down at her. "Did you bring a board?" He asked, looking further down the beach and finding none.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 am

Genevieve smiled shakily. "Yeah, about that," she said, "I have like, never surfed in my life before so It's not like I own a surf board. Plus, trying to find one in the middle of winter is kinda hard. So, does a 'no' answer your question?" Honestly, while she had been talking she had forgotten his question spacifically so she didn't remember if it was a 'yes' or 'no' question.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 am

Keller rolled his eyes, reaching down and picking up his surfboard in his hands. "Oh babe, you are not getting off that easily." He poked his tongue out at Genevieve, smug. "You can use mine as well." Hye told her, handing her the board with a victorious grin. "Off you go." He grinned, nodding to the water.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 am

Genevieve looked at the board jn her hands, shocked. "Wait, what?" she said a bit puzzled. "I have apsolitely no idea how to do this and you expect me to go out there alone?" Now Genvieve was entirely serious, but he couldn't be. "You cannot be serious!" She said flatly, still gaping at him. There was no way in hell...
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Keller sighed exsasperatly, rolling his eyes slightly once more. "Chicken." He mumbled, kicking off his Vans. "Does little Genevieve want me to go in with her and hold her hand?" He teased, pulling of his jeans and throwing his fleece to the ground so he was just in trunks. He folded his arms across his chest, looking down at her with raised eyebrows. "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

"No," Genevieve said smugly, shuving the board in his driection. She tugged off her converse dramatically. "I am not a chicken and that does not make it better." Genevieve took off her sweat shirt and tossed it to the geound then pulled off her jeans which she threw at Keller. Her camp t-shirt and bathing suit was all she had left and she was already cold but she didn't show it. After tying her hair up into a pony tail, she took the board back from Keller. "I'll show you," she said sticking her tongue out at him. She turned and started off to the water, trying to figure out on her own how this was done.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Keller started to follow Genevieve before deciding she was travelling way too slow, her thoughts sloweing her down. With a evil grin, he grabbed her from behind and threw her over his shoulder. He picked up his fallen board and carried it and Genevieve into the water. Once he was chest deep, he dropped the board on the waves, keeping Genevieve on his shoulders. "Is the weather nice up their?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 pm

When Keller pucked her up from behind, Genevieve had screamed in surprise. Her plan had been to slowly ease into the water but apparently Keller thought she was going to slow. "Keller!" she screamed as he started to go really deep. "What are you doing? This isn't funny!" Though, she couldn't help to smile. She pouded on his back, already realizing that he probably barely felt it. "And it's cold!" she said smugly, answering his question.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:36 pm

"Uh...I think it is pretty funny." Keller laughed, not being able to control himself when she started to hit his back. He finally composed himself, lowering Genevieve down so she was sitting on the surfboard. He smiled up at her. "Okay, so lie down. Then paddle forwards about ten strokes until a wave comes behind you. Then you have to pull your chest up before quickly jumping on your feet, got that?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Genevieve sighed and fixed her hair as Keller set her down. She half intentionally listened to his directions. It seemed simple enough, except for the fact that she had absolutely no upper body strength. She bit her lip. "Um, okay," she said, her legs already cold from the water. "You realize I'm going to fail entirely, right?" she reminded Keller, her usual upbeat confidence gone.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Keller sighed, noticing her lack of confidence in her voice. He gently pulled her off his board, placing her in thhe cold water before jumping on instead. "Just watch what I do." He told her. He paddled forwards about for about ten seconds before finding a wave just behind him. He pushed off the board with hid strong biceps, leaping to his feet and gliding along the wave. He did a jump successfully and tried another but caught the water wrong and ended up in the water. He grinned, flicking his dark wet hair out of his eyes as he pushed the board with him back over to Genevieve. "Gods, that was epic!" He exclaimed. "I haven't had fun like that in ages."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Genevieve was cold the second he pulled her into the water fully. She watched him ride the wave wellfor a moment before wiping out. She smiled lightly as he came back, still with a grin on his face. Genevieve took the board from him. "Glad to know you had fun the other night." she said, sloppily climbing back onto the board. "I can do that." She hesitated for a second before laying down on the board. "Don't laugh at me," she muttered. In her own way, she paddled away, feeling very stupid. When she thought it was a good time to actually stand up, she did, and a wave sent her tipping the exact oposite way she had wanted. She let out another quick scream before being submerged in the cold water.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Keller rolled his eyes. "I mean I havent had fun on my own this good." He explained. He watched Genevieve, knowing that this was just a disaster waiting to happen. It was. He laughed whilst crossing over to her, stopping before she could catch him. He stopped the board from floating away, pulling her back up and hugging her tight to him. "Fun?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 pm

When Keller pulled her back towards him, she felt a bit safe again. Even though she knew he had been laughing, it didn't mean much to her. Just that she was back next to him made her smile. But her smile faded again when he asked if it was fun. "Hell," Genevieve responded plainly. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Freaking Hell."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Keller laughed at her response. "Aw. You will see sense." He grinned doen at Genevieve. One of the things he liked doing most was surf and had been one of the best back in California. Well, for his age. He beant down and pressed his lips against hers, murmuring "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Genevieve smiled lightly. "Much," she responded in a soft utter. She pressed her lips back to his. Screw surfing, Genevieve thought, I'll just make out with Keller on the beach. of course, she knew her beach day fantasies were too good to become true. Genevieve also, deep down, kinda wanted to nail the surfing thing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

[color=orange]Keller moved his lips passionatly with Genevieve's for another minute until his surfboard gently bobbed into his side. He pulled away with a sigh, pushing the board lightly to her. "Lets go again." He smiled, putting his hand comfortingly on Genevieve's bare shoulder.[color]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Genevieve groaned lightly, but smiled. "Fine," she said. "But, is there anyway we could go together, like at the same time?" She knew she'd fail alone, although she didn't think it'd work by two's. A disappointing result was destined to come her way, but it was worth a shot to ask. What did she know about surfing? Nothing. Keller? Every damn thing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Keller thought for a moment, never actually having tried surfing in twos. But, even though genevieve was light, oth of their weights combined would be too much for the board to stay above water. He shok his head, sending sprays of water everywhere abd causing his hair to be a mess. "That won't work. You could try it without standing up first and then I'll help you up?"

Do you surf?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Genevieve thought for a moment. "I think I'm terrible with directions," she said in conclusion. "That's probably why I failed the first time. ADHD and all, you know?" she waved her hands behind her head, "But I'm going to get this." She smiled enthusiastically trying to sound a bit more confident then before.

Haha, hell no. I would kill myself. I'm not very coordinated xD
...Does watching that Penguin Movie, Surfs Up count as knowing a bit about surfing...?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Keller nodded, finding her enthusiasm contagious. He decided that if she didn't get it now then he woyld just have to try the other way. "Okay, get on the board and I'll push you forward. Then paddle until when I shout and you will have to push yourself up." He instructed, determined.

Haha, no, I dont think so. Thats like me watching Happy Feet made me a dance expert. I have been surfing. Dude...its hard.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm

She pursed her lips and nodded. Genevieve could do this. How hard could it be the second time? She trie not to jinx it. Genevieve took the board from Keller and got on, holding her balence. "Not exacrtly what you had in mind, is it?" Genevieve said with a smile. "Teaching me how to surf and all."

~I LOVE HAPPY FEET! I love penguins really...It's a disease really... O.o loljk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Blue]   Taking Chances [Blue] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Chances [Blue]
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next