Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

"I'm not saying she's doing anything wrong, Sam. I'm just trying to find out why she keeps lying to me, if she is really my girlfriend. Girlfriends tell the truth, and that is all I want."

He turned to Zoey, and said,"Look, all I want is the truth. Is that too much for a guy to ask his girlfriend?" For right now, he would keep her on her toes. If she began feeling guilty enough, she might slip. Just like his namesake, Odie had a golden tongue. He could sweet talk almost anybody, but he preferred not to use it except in the most dire need.

Kyle handed the driver, an extra 100 dollar bill, and got out. "Keep the change, that's my part of the bargain."

He pulled out his small leather-bound address book, and pullled out five 100 dollar bills. He handed one to each quest member and kept the last one for himself. "These will get us on the train. Make sure you keep it with you, there are plaenty of people, here, who would love an extra paycheck."

He winked at Solania, and then said,"Please, follow me." With that having been said, he turned and walked into the building.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 am

I stepped out of the cab and looked for Kyle. I took the hundred and rolled my eyes at the wink. "We need to talk. Odie is on to me." I whispered.

I giggled at the wink and saw Zoey whisper to Kyle about Odie being on to her. I frowned and tilted my head again. "What do you mean? Odie is on to you about what?" I was getting this scary suspicion that she had something to do with Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 am

Kyle frowned at Zoey, and then said to Solania,"It's nothing. Something I will discuss with you later. I promise, now I'm going to have a nice long talk with Zoey about whatever it is that she is talking about, and see what she is talking about."

He turned to Zoey, and said,"Follow me over here."

When they got to a corner away from the group, he said,"Look, you have to realize something, I am not a spy for Kronos in front of the others, nor are you. Whenever you say that Odie is on to you, you just implicated yourself and me in front of Solania and the others. You don't realize how hard it is for me. I'm not sure I can do this anymore. There's too much stress, and I just want to build weapons. Just turn around and make up some story about being on the beach because you needed to think."

He walked back to the others, and said,"Let's get to the counter, and get our tickets. It looks like the next bus scheduled to leave for Philadelphia is boarding in about fifteen minutes. So, if we hurry, we can make it without having to wait a couple of hours for the next one."

Odie had pulled Samuel aside to talk about what had happened in the cab, so they hadn't heard Zoey whisper about him being on to her.

He said, with a sigh,"Look, Sam. We have to be more careful. You almost gave away that I knew about her not being my girlfriend. Let me take care of talking to her in the future."

He grinned, and continued,"Look, pretty soon we'll get Thalia back, and get rid of Zoey. Everything will be back to normal, but we have to wait just a little longer, man."

He paused, and looked over at Solania. That gave him a thought, and he said,"Hey, do you think there is something going on between Kyle and Solania? They are acting pretty weird towards each other. Speaking of Kyle, what do you think of him. You seem to be pretty hostile toward him. I just want to know, as he is my best friend after all."

He waited for Samuel to speak.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Samuel crossed his arms. "Kyle is most likely a traitor. It's best not to trust him," he said flatly, keeping his voice down. "Malcolm's had his eye on the guy for a while. and he's observed a strange and consistent habit Kyle has. Your best friend often likes to sneak through the woods down to the beach in the dead of night to a secret spot. Malcolm's never followed him down all the way for fear of being spotted, so we're not sure what Kyle is doing. But in wartime, it's probably nothing good. We both know something is wrong with Zoey, so it's no stretch of the imagination to think that Kyle's in with her, considering what we already know."
The son of Morpheus paused to allow Odie to digest his words. "The grace of the Dove shall Hammer's heart change. I knew exactly what that line might mean as soon as I heard it. Kyle is up to no good, but maybe if he falls for Solania, he'll stop and I won't have to waste a bullet."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Odie got furious when Sam mentioned using a bullet on Kyle. He may be a traitor, which he found hard to believe. His eyes turned from their normal shade of gray-blue to a dangerous shade of blackish-gray looking like a very bad storm. He said, in a very dangerous voice,"You will not use a bullet on my best friend. If you even try you will have to answer to me, and you do not want to see me angry, believe me."

His eyes returned to normal, and he sighed,"Look, I'm sorry. I've already lost one of my closest friends, and my girlfriend, to a Titan Lord, and I can't afford to lose anyone else. Listen, I am a son of Athena. If Solania fails to change Kyle, then I will speak to him. He listens to me just like you listen to Malcom. Just give me a chance. Now, let's go get our tickets and get out of here."

He walked to where Solania was standing, and patted her on the back,"You ready to go get your best friend back?"

He walked over to the stand after getting everyone's money, and bought the tickets.

Kyle left Zoey, and walked over to Solania. He sighed, sadly,"So, let's get this show on the road. Is everyone ready?"

He walked away with his head down, and put his bag above his seat. He sat down.

OOC:Going to start the second part. My part here ends. I will give you a chance to post anything else, and I will make a reply, but this thread will be closed after that.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Son of Athena, right, Samuel thought as he rejoined the main group and accepted his ticket. Sons of Athena are supposed to be intellectual and rational. They need to be able to realize when to cut their losses and make the tough calls for the greater good. Malcolm can do that, which is the only reason I listen to him. Odie, my friend, I hope for your sake you can do the same, because if push comes to shove, I will not hesitate no matter what you or anyone else might say or do.

OOC: Just make sure you tell us where part 2 is, Odie.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

OOC: That is the reason the second part is called Decisions. It's up in the same place, Off Campus Section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins (Thalia, Inferno)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3