Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) Empty
PostSubject: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Odysseus slept for the first time in a couple of weeks in his cabin. He still had no recollection of his ex-girlfriend, but he kept dreaming about this beautiful girl. Whenever he saw her in his dreams, his heart skipped a beat, but when he woke, his heart felt like it had been ripped out of his chest it hurt so bad. He didn't know how much more he could take. This went on for a few days.

The third night since his return to Athena cabin, he dreamed deeply. This time, he saw the beautiful girl sitting in chains in an area that looked like it was somewhere in Ancient Greece. She looked scared, and in tears. He heard, a deep voice, saying,"You have served your purpose, and now you have one last role to play. They will come for you, and when they do, I will destroy him. The son of Athena will be no match for the both of us. Soon, nothing will stop you from leading Lord Kronos army into battle against Camp Half Blood and you will lay waste to it. Then, we will destroy the gods." Something sounded familiar about that voice, and it angered him. He didn't know why.

As he watched the scene unfold, he saw tears falling from her face. She said, quietly,"Somebody, please help me. I need help, they are going to kill me."

He heard a familiar laugh from a raspy voice. You can save her, hero. She needs you, will you save her? It is your decision.

He awoke with a start, and looked at his watch on the dresser, the time was 3:30 in the morning. He sighed, something was wrong. The girl really needed help, and he had just recognized the last voice. Which surprised him. He was starting to remember, again. The voice was the Lord of Time, himself, Kronos, Lord of the Titans.

The next day he rushed over to find Solania and Samuel, his friends. He couldn't find them, but ran into Chiron instead. "Where are you going, Odysseus? Shouldn't you be training the younger half bloods in the Arena, in about an hour?"

Odie explained his dream to Chiron in full detail. Chiron knew about the attack the other night in the Arena by Pallas, the Titan of Warcraft. He had played off some girl's emotions, and she had joined the cause. Which was apparently, a bad thing. He didn't know anything about this girl, but she was important.

"Chiron, we need to find her. She looked terrified, and if we don't save her, she will be used to destroy Camp. We have to stop them, and save her. Please, she is important to me, though I don't know why."

Chiron mulled over it a moment, before saying,"Go find your friends, I will talk to Mr. D, in the meantime."

He walked away, and Odysseus went to find Solania and Samuel, they needed to know what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

I was looking for my bikini to go and take a swim when Odie ran up to me. "Well, if it isn't Odie. What's up, Dude? Need a training bud-" I stopped when I saw his face. He had a look of desperassion. I took a step back and looked at him. He wasn't hurt. "What's wrong, Odie? Tell me everything." I was scared it was about Thalia. I had asked to go save her but Mr. D hadn't let me since I would have been going alone. Since then, Thalia had appeared in my dreams over and over again. It kept showing her being whipped and beaten. I cried often in my dreams. I stared at Odie pleading him not to say it was about Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"Where's Samuel," he asked desperately,"I need to tell you both something, important. I had a dream of that Thalia chick you guys keep talking about, the other night. She's in trouble. Apparently, the Titans are going to use her to destroy camp. We have to save her. She's important to me, and I don't know why. By the way, where is Liz? She needs to know. She needs to start preparing the campers for a battle, just in case."

He looked around frantically, and sighed. This was shaping up to be a horrible day. He waited for either Samuel to show up, or something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I understood as soon as he said it that we had seen what was actually happening to Thalia. "Odie. She is being beaten. I agree we need to save her. Have you informed Chiron and Mr. D? Liz is about to be here. We were going to go swimming." Just then Liz walked up and I ran to her. "Liz!"

I walked up to Solania and Odie. She ran up to me and shouted my name. "Ow! Could you say that a little louder, Solania? I don't think people in Asia heard you." I said that in a sarcastic tone. "What are you doing here, Bro?" I was wearing a bikini under some Daisy Duke shorts and my CHB T-shirt with my gladiator sandels in front of my brother. Well this day couldn't get any better, I thought to myself sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Samuel was jogging towards the arena for a sparring session when he saw Odysseus and Solania. Both of them looked worried, so he went over to see what was going on. The son of Morpheus wore his usual attire of a dark trench coat, black trousers and combat boots over a bronze breastplate and light armour. He had both his pistols, his three combat knives and the crowbar that turned into his sword on a shoulder strap.
"What's going on?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 am

Odysseus was just about to tell Liz, when Samuel showed up. Finally, he thought to himself, thank the gods he is here, now I can tell them. He rushed over to meet Samuel, and said,"I was just looking for you. I have something to discuss with you three, and it isn't going to be easy.

"That Thalia, girl, you guys keep talking about is in trouble. She needs help. Apparently, she is bound in chains somewhere with Ancient Greek architecture." He, then, told them the story of his dream, and how Lord Kronos had spoken to him, afterwards. "You know the weirdest thing was, I couldn't remember anything about the Titan Lord just a few days ago, when I had my memory tampered with, but now, I think some things are starting to come back to me."

"I actually spoke to Chiron, this morning. He is alerting Mr. D to what the Titans are planning, and he will let me know if we have a quest. He turned to Liz, and ignoring her atire, said,"If we do have a quest, sis, I need you to get the camp ready for combat. If we fail, we may have a fight on our hands."

He turned to Solania and Samuel, and said,"I would like both of you to come with me, should the quest be approved. I hope you will."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

I admired Odie's bravery. "Your bravery reminds me so much of Thalia." I look at him with silent saddness. "I am with you till the end, My Friend. Samuel?" I glanced at Sam with questioning eyes. We needed him. "I also know a boy that could help us. Kyle is a really good fighter. Maybe he should come along too. If you wish."

I nodded to Odie. "I will prepare the camp for battle. I have faith in you, Brother. But just in case, I will prepare them for the worst." I looked down. I knew what the worst was. They had her too. They were hurting her. "I will prepare the camp for Thalia."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm

"Kyle, sure, I know about him. He's also great at repairing weapons no matter where he is. That will come in handy should our weapons break on the quest. If you want to, you should go contact him and let him know what is going on. I have a feeling we will be needing the traitor, Zoey, as well on this quest. She knows quite a bit about Lord Kronos' plans if we can worm it out of her."

As Odysseus was speaking, Kyle came by to take some weapons to be repaired. When he saw Solania and her friends, he rushed over. "Hey you guys. What's going on, anything special?" Once Odysseus had filled him in, he asked if he wanted to join them. He thought a moment before saying,"I don't know. I may only serve to get in the way. I might be more of a problem than a help."

Kyle wanted to go, if not but only to be around Solania, but she was no longer in the service of Lord Kronos and he still was. However, he really liked Solania, they had worked together so well, and he couldn't allow her to get hurt. He swallowed his pride, and said,"Now, that I think about it, I have been looking for a chance to leave camp," he lied.

Odysseus added,"That settles it then, we know who is going, but we don't know for sure if we have a quest, or the Prophecy. So, anyone have any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 pm

I was walking back from the mess hall when I saw Odie and his little friends talking. I also saw Kyle. I walked over and hugged Odie from behind. I kissed his neck, cheek, and lips and smiled at him. "What's going on, My love? Anything new?" I glared at Solania, Liz, and Sam.

I was just about to say no when the tramp showed up. She walked right up to Odie and kissed him. Right in front of us, Thalia's friends. I wanted to hurt her. I almost did until Liz stopped me. I wanted to hurt her so bad. Thalia would never do any of this to her.

I saw the traitor walk up and whispered to Solania "Speak of the devil." I glared at her and wished she would die. Then she kissed my brother right in front of us. My anger grew and I managed to stop Solania from ripping her head off. I glared right back at her when she glared at us.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Odysseus had been playing along for weeks. Thanks to his friends, he had come to realize she was lying, but he just went with it, and had convinced Sam, Solania, and Liz to do the same. He let her kiss him, but he was secretly wanting to vomit, inside. He turned, and faced her, and said,"Well, nothing much. We are planning on going to Find that one Thalia chick everyone keeps talking about. She's in danger by Lord Kronos and Lord...Pallas." The last name was a shock. Since had only fought Pallas while he was with Thalia, the memory of the Titan, who had attacked camp because of Solania's summons, should have been nonexistent, but suddenly, he remembered the Titan.

He sighed, and said,"You guys weird things are happening. I seem to be getting some of my memory back. Anyway, we just have to wait for Chiron."

When Zoey came up and kissed Odysseus, Kyle said, while rolling his eyes,"Aye, chihuahua. You are overdoing the kissing thing Zoey."

He picked up his weapons, and set them down for a minute. He had to get those to the Big House, but that could wait until after Chiron returned with the news.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Samuel successfully restrained himself when Zoey came and kissed Odysseus. The son of Athena was right in saying that he and the others needed to play along for a while--they could get more information out of the traitor that way.
And when we do lynch her for what she's done, it'll be all the more satisfying, Samuel thought.
Then Kyle showed up, and he cursed silently. Thanks to subtle but smart conclusions deduced by Malcolm, the son of Morpheus had become suspicious of the guy as well. But he decided to play along, just as he was doing with Zoey.
If Kyle is a traitor too, it's better that he feel safe. That way it will be easier to catch him.
"So, when are we leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 pm

I glared at Kyle and poked him. "Oh. Are you jealous of my Odie here? I could give you a kiss if you would like." I leaned over and got close to his lips. Then I whispered to him. "Lay off." Just for good measure I kissed him. Like really kissed him. The same kiss I give to Odie. I straightened back up and acted like I was about to puke.

"She is over doing it by maybe a kilomile or two. Seriously, Zo, lay off him a little. He is my brother." I saw Solania get really mad and lunge for Zoey again when she kissed Kyle. I grabbed before she could kill her. That was close. Her fingertips were a centimeter from her neck. I looked at her with a look of shock. I didn't know she liked him.

I rolled my eyes at Liz and gave her a look that said What can we do?. Then the tramp kissed Kyle and I became overwhelmed with anger. I lunged for her and almost got her had Liz not stopped me. My fingertips were centimeters from her neck. I stood back up and looked at Liz. She looked at me with shock. I was sure my face showed the same. I didn't know till now I liked him.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Odysseus feigned jealousy, this was the best strategy. "What are you doing? I'm your boyfriend, not him." He turned away in disgust, but once turned away, he had to force himself not to laugh. This was getting out of hand, but he had to continue it. He would surprise her soon enough, and get the answers he sought.

"Look, why don't you go do something, while I discuss somethings with the others. We will meet again shortly." He grinned and winked. He really hated playing this girl, but the way she kept trying to play him, she deserved it.

When Zoey kissed Kyle, he fell backwards and started spitting as if he'd tasted something bad. "What the hell? Why did you do that? There is only one girl I want to kiss and you are not it..." he paused,"I mean, what is your problem?"

He was irritated beyond comparison for the moment. Then, he saw Solania lunge at Zoey, and nearly killed her if it hadn't been for Liz. He was shocked, she seemed to be angry, but why?

"It's fine, Solania. There's obviously something wrong with her. Just ignore her, she's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm

I was angry at Zoey for playing one of my friends, hurting another of my friends, and kissing the boy I liked. Wait. I mean. Crap. I don't care. I really liked him. I turned and stalked away toward the the woods and sat on a stump. I had no right to like Kyle. I mean he only saw me as a friend. And he liked someone else.

I laughed when Solania stalked off. "What's her problem?" I kissed Odie's cheek and winked back. "I will be waiting." I kissed his neck and walked past Kyle. "Oh. You know you liked it." I said that as I passed him.

I sighed when Solania stalked off. She was going to miss everything. "I will fill her in later. Go ahead and tell us whata you need to say, Brother." I looked at Sam and rolled my eyes as Zoey left us. I laughed at Kyle as well. He must really like who ever he liked.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 am

Kyle saw Solania walking off, and wondered why. "I've got this. I'll see what's wrong with her. I can learn what is going on later. I'll be back, just don't start the quest without me." The last part was meant to be a joke, but after the way Zoey had acted, not even Kyle felt like joking.

He followed after Solania, and put a hand on her shoulder as he sat beside her. "Is something wrong, Solania? You seem to be upset about something. Do you want to talk about it?"

The son of Hephaestus set his battle axe down, and waited for her to answer.

Odysseus sighed, and said,"Alright, someone please get me a barf bag. I think I am going to be sick if I have to deal with her anymore."

He continued,"Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamed of a place of Ancient Greek architecture. It looked kind of like a throne room on a mountain. The palace was surrounded by dark clouds. Chained to one of the middle columns was that girl Thalia. She looked as if she had been severely beaten. She was pleading for help. I heard Pallas saying something about him and her attacking camp, and the son of Athena being no match for both of them. Just before I awoke, I heard Lord Kronos say that I could save her."

He had just finished when Chiron returned. He looked at Odysseus, and said,"It is official. You shall have a quest. Mr. D and I both agree that the situation is indeed dire. Remember, Mr. Carlson, you have to make your own choices. No one can make them for you. Now, I believe it is time for you to go to see the Oracle."

Odie walked up the stairs to the attic. As, he saw the Oracle for the first time, he wanted to run. She looked like a freakin mummy. Just when he was about to give up on the mummy, It spoke and said, I am the spirit of Delphi, speaker of the prophecies of Phoebus Apollo, slayer of the mighty Python. Approach, seeker, and ask.

"What about the quest," I asked,"What will happen?"

The Oracle answered:Five shall go west to the Titan Lord's hand,
A child of Morpheus must temptation withstand.
The grace of the Dove shall Hammer's heart change.
Children of Notus and Nyx shall places exchange.
A hero's vow with final breath
Redemption's sword shall lead to death.

He started to ask more questions, but he knew that the Oracle wouldn't answer. He rushed downstairs to let his friends know what the Oracle had said. He knew they would want to know what the Oracle had said.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 am

Samuel maintained a straight face throughout the whole thing, but he subtly gritted his teeth once as he heard the second line. Kronos hadn't been screwing around--the Titan meant to back up his threat to Samuel's mother.
No distractions, the son of Morpheus thought. I'll see what he has in store for me, and take it down when the time comes. For now, focus on the positives. If children of Nyx and Notus will switch places, we'll get Thalia back and all we need to give up is that good-for-nothing wench Zoey. And line three...I knew Kyle was a traitor. But if the grace of the Dove can change him, then I guess love will save me a bullet. It's looking good.

OOC: BTW, nice prophecy Odie.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm

OOC: Thanks, I studied the Oracle's prophecies from the books, so that is where I got my inspriation. I'll get started on a new topic, and we will get on our way. I was waiting for Thalia to post, but I don't know if she's going to today.

Odysseus relayed the information to Liz and Samuel since they were waiting. The others were nowhere to be seen, so he decided that if they wanted to know, he would tell them. He, also, mulled over the prophecy. Apparently, Samuel, being a son of Morpheus, would be tempted, but by who? He thought about the dove and hammer part. Kyle was a son of Hephaestus whose sign was the hammer, and Solania was the daughter of Aphrodite whose sign was the dove. It seemed that Solania would change Kyle's heart, but from what? He had no idea that Kyle was a spy for Lord Kronos.

He paused his thoughts, then continued. So, the children of Nyx and Notus would exchange places. That was the one that left a huge question in his mind. How would they change places, literally, or figuratively, as in like the heart. He wasn't sure, but the last part was the part that really got him. What hero had taken a vow that would kill them. There was something about Redemption's sword, but he couldn't quite place it at the moment.

He looked up, and said,"Well, as soon as the others get themselves packed, I am ready to go. I just have to go get Zoey." Then, he ran off and went to look for her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 pm

OOC: Sorry. My little brother had a birthday today and I threw him a surprise party at camp. I have been doing that today. My bad, Odie.

I looked up at Kyle. He looked so good. I wanted to be with him. No. Stop thinking like that. You have already had your heart broken too many times, I thought to myself. "Nothing. I just see how badly Zoey is playing Odie and it hurts me. Knowing how it feels to get your heart broken, I can imagine how bad Thalia feels. Even if she doesn't know why." I lied. Well it wasn't a lie. I just didn't tell the whole truth.

[color=green]I listened to the prophecy. Sam was going to be tempted by something. I understood that part. The dove was obviously Solania and the hammer? Kyle. Solania was going to change his heart about something. Nyx and Notus. Zoey and Thalia. So we were going to save Thalia and Zoey would take her place. That sounded great. What scared me was the Redemption thing. Odie's sword was named Redemption. But what puzzeled me was the vow part. Who had taken a vow? I watch Odie run off to get Zoey and I roll my eyes.[/green]

Sitting under a tree by the lake, I see Odie run up to me. I stand and hug him tightly. "You aren't mad at me for kissing Kyle, are you? I am sorry, My Love." I press my self against him and kiss him. "Could you ever forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:47 pm

OOC: Where we headed next Odie?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:11 am

OOC: No worries, just decided to help you out by keeping the thread going. I'm not upset.

Kyle put his arm around her and squeezed her softly,"Hey, you care about your friends, is that so bad? I sure don't think so. Look, once we get this quest over with, everything will be better. Maybe we can even get rid of Zoey, somehow. You know, at least so Odie can be with Thalia."

He paused and smiled sadly,"Look, I know you've been hurt in the past, but I bet if you just be patient and wait a little longer, Solania, the right guy will come along." He reached over, and grabbed her hand. It felt nice, and he groaned inside. He wanted her to be his, so bad; but the girl's always chose the guys, and she'd chosen someone else over him. I guess that's the way it is when you are in the friend zone, he thought to himself.

"Look," he finally managed to say,"We should probably go see if they're ready to go. I don't know about you, but all those weapons I made need to get back to the Armory. So, with that said, let's go." He got up, and fixed his jeans. He walked with Solania back to meet the group.

Odysseus, sighed, and said,"I just want to know why. Why would you go and do something like that? You have been acting weird lately, why? What is going on? Do you want to tell me something?"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

OOC: Well, we are headed to the Off Campus section of the forum. I'll get a thread started.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 am

OOC: I have got the next thread set up in the Off Campus section of the forum. It's called Saving Thalia Part One: The Quest Begins.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 am

OOC: Oops. Double post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)   Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Thalia...(Thalia, Inferno)
Page 1 of 1