Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panan

Panan

Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate) Empty
PostSubject: Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)   Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Might as well, right!

Name: Walter Valeford
Age/Birthday: 15, 4/13/94
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Rebecca Valeford
Years in Camp: None, he's pretty new.
Brief History: He's a kid from the countryside of New York, born and raised under his mother. His mother, well, she's an ex marine, and she still has enough experience to knock out two fully grown men with one brick. She gave Walter quite a bit of training, and made him exercise for the last fifteen years, though she didn't send him to any public school due to his father, and what may happen if the other kids picked a fight with Walt. After his first monster attacked him, she decided it was time to let him go to Camp Half Blood, much to her chagrin.
Physical Appearance: He's a large, awkward fellow, with windswept black hair and gentle facial features, who dosen't seem to fit in amongst a crowd. He is, well, ripped from all the training and exercise his mother made him do, and covered with scars. Now, you may think, "Why is this sadsack covered scars?" Well, they're not from something eventful or amazing, they're from his general clumsiness around sharp objects, plates, glasses, and tupperware. Don't ask how one can be cut by tupperware, because I have little to no clue either.
Personality: His personality is like his stature; large, and increadibly awkward. He tends to have a hard time talking in groups, mainly because he wasn't raised around any large groups of people, only himself, his mother, what boyfriends she may date, and his mother's side of the family. Which is not alot of people.
And even around one or two people, he still tends to be quite bizzare, as he dosen't really want anyone to hate him, which is quite bizzare for a child of Ares. He tends to be quite nice to his peers, even though they may not be nice to him. Though, there may be something hiding under his generally awkward and sweet personality that is quite... horrifying.
Fatal Flaw: He's a bit too affectionate
Pets: None
Talents: He can play the piano, though he dosen't consider it to be much.
Weapons: As queer as it is, he wields a pickaxe made of celestial bronze, that conceals its self as a pocket flashlight.
Year-Round or Summer: It varies. Depends on how much his mother misses him.
Other: He has a passion for archaeology and digging, loving what is under his feat that could be considered valueble. This was inspired by... The Goonies.

Hope I did I good job! :D

Last edited by Panan on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)   Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Uh, not to toot my own horn here, though some commentary/approval would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)   Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh man, welcome back to the site, Panan! xD

Always loved your characters/writing. You always make me laugh. 8'D

Anyways, Walter is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)   Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Crispy Bacon wrote:
Oh man, welcome back to the site, Panan! xD

Always loved your characters/writing. You always make me laugh. 8'D

Anyways, Walter is accepted!
Thanks, I appreciate the welcome. :33 And thanks again, I've been writing for a while now. Well, rping, BUT IT STILL COUNTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)   Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panan's Characters and Other Wares (Clean Slate)
Page 1 of 1