Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Clean Sweep~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Clean Sweep~ Empty
PostSubject: Clean Sweep~   Clean Sweep~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 am

Hey guys! I'm going to be moving all of the topics from the Poseidon Cabin to the graveyard, including my stickies, excluding Skye's room. I think the rules need to be updates, and the rooms. Besides, I'm OCD and I really like to keep things neat. (Except my room.)

After a couple weeks I'll be moving this thread to the graveyard as well, just keeping it up so everyone knows what's going on. If you have any questions, or don't want me to move a thread, let me know!

PS. The camper count and the Sea Horse room's count will remain in tact, I just want to start the threads over. So there's no need to post in them again.

EDIT: The Sea Horse room is now Room Numero 1. I will be removing all of the names from the list, providing a fresh start. Sorry!
Back to top Go down

Clean Sweep~
Page 1 of 1