Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

--"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

--"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- Empty
PostSubject: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Baylee:

--"Lightning doesn't strike twice because the same place isn't there the second time"--
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

You might have thought that it was just a simple thunderstorm and that Mr. D was having a bad day, but if you came to the beach you would have known the cause. There were so few children of Zeus, maybe because every time they got upset a storm would break out? Today was an absolutely dreadful day for Baylee McCarnille, if you took a trip to the graveyard you would know. Who else would lay down an actual lightning rod and a bunch of flowers at a grave? After taking a trip to Las Vegas, Baylee couldn't help but notice her boyfriend's grave sitting in the corner of the cemetery. It was no surprise, Jake had gone missing for a few months before authorities found his body ripped up in shreds from a Cyclops attack.

On the shore of the beach, there was a girl who sat on her knees, hunched over in pain and tears. She couldn't will herself to stop crying, but the tears kept coming. Every-time Baylee took a breath, thunder rumbled, then started pouring rain as she started bawling again. "Why did it have to be him?" Baylee wept, groaning in emotional pain. "He knew better..." The girl couldn't finish her sentence when a large bolt of lightning struck the sand next to her. "Why couldn't I be spared!" Baylee screamed into the grey waters of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:10 pm

(Well, since it's open.)

Spoiler:

Quinnly Dantel,15, son of Pan

Quinnly walked to the beach with his surfboard, hoping to get some decent waves. Then, it started raining." Sweet!" he yelled smiling. " I love the rain!", as he walked closer, the waves became much more severe. He thought he would still try to catch a couple waves. Then, lighting struck right next to him and he flinched out of he way. He turned to see a Zeus girl crying. He quickly ran over, deflecting lightning with his sword and dodging other strikes. He managed to make over to the girl without injury." Hey, what's wrong?", he asked, sitting next to her. He wanted to try and calm her down, though he didn't know this girl.

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 pm

--"Lightning doesn't strike twice because the same place isn't there the second time"--
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Shaking her wet hair, Baylee buried her face into her hands, sobbing louder into the thundering sky. Baylee was so cold, wet, and scared that she was trembling all over! Closing her long eyelashes, Baylee looked up. Didn't she know this guy somewhere? She saw him around the Pan Cabin. The way he dressed was unlike the way Pan kids usually looked like. He looked like he had just walked out of a tattoo and makeup store. "My boyfriend," Baylee sobbed, refusing to talk anymore.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 pm

He looked at himself. Even though he loved nature and all, he looked nothing like the Tree hugging Nature saving Pan kids. He sighed. He'd gotten those looks before. He noticed the girl was trembling. She was a Zeus girl, and crying uncontrollably, meaning it would rain elephants and Rhinos. Or as Pan kids would say, Oaks and Hemlocks. In a moment of pure sympathy, pulled off his hoodie and secured it around the girl. Boyfriend....Boyfriend... curse his horrible memory. He looked to the graveyard and his memory was jogged. He died. His heart sank because he felt so bad for this girl he didn't even know. He said and out a sort of awkward arm around the girl"I'm so sorry", he mumbled to her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 pm

-He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud!
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.

--"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

Upon seeing the storm, Jake knew one of his sisters was emotionally damaged. It was bound to be either Destiny or Nemo. Those two were going through some tough times. Jake was actually living a good life, but his sister's happiness came first.

The son of Zeus was surprised to see Baylee crying when he found her at the beach. She was normally so collected, and Jake had never known her to be upset. Ever since her boyfriend, whose name happened to be Jake, disappeared, Baylee had just gone blank. She still had fun and joked around, but she wasn't the same. Now, it looked liked Jake had probably been found.

"Bay!" Jake yelled, running to his sister. "Tell me you're okay! It's not about Jacob, is it? He has to be fine. Baylee, speak to me!" Jake was overreacting, but he couldn't stand to see his family upset. If something could be done to prevent this, Jake was going to do everything he could. Jake didn't even see the boy sitting next to his sister, but could sense he was there. A storm was going on, and all Zeus kids had better senses during a storm. All Jake could do was wait. His sister needed some time to collect herself before she told him anything. She had all the time in the world.

Big brother, Jake Reed, was willing to wait.

-I am in misery!
There ain't no other who can comfort me!
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:51 pm

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Baylee cried harder, making lightning strike the beach multiple times. She shook her head under a mass of tangled brown hair. Everything was not alright. She was not okay, her boyfriend... He had perished in a bloody mess! "H-He... He's dead!" Baylee sobbed, hugging her older brother. The only thing that might have made everything bearable was to commit suicide. If she couldn't be with him, then there was no more Baylee. Shaking from the cold, thunder rumbled and lightning flashed and cracked. There was no way to solve this problem. There wasn't anybody close to Jake's loving nature! Her older brother, Jake R., had always been there for lBaylee. Through tough and easy times. "It's all my fault! I let him go! I want to be with him!" Baylee screamed, her voice barely being heard by the waves and the thunder.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

-He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud!
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.

--"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- Chord-overstreet-daman-12042010-07-430x558_thumb

Jake Reed:

Jake sighed. Baylee was blaming herself. That was never a good sign. He had to do something. "It's not your fault, sweetie," Jake replied, pulling away from the hug and tucking a strand of wet hair behind Baylee's right ear. "Just stay calm."

Feeling the urge to protect his sister from humiliation, Jake used his thumb to wipe Baylee's makeup away. Soon, she had no mascara running down her cheeks, and her lipstick wasn't dripping like blood. "Bay, think about it, he just disappeared. You didn't just let him leave. He left on his own." Jake sighed. Knowing Baylee, she was considering the end. That wasn't going to happen.

Disappointment drove Jake to sit down on her left side. The boy that was still here wasn't making any noise, and Jake felt like it was his job to keep Baylee safe, not his. "Sis, you're an amazing person. You'll find someone else." As soon as the words left his mouth, Jake wanted to bring them back. Baylee wasn't ready for someone else. She didn't need someone else.

To distract from his words, Jake wrapped his sister in another tight hug, his large arms fitting around Baylee's petite frame. "Don't worry, Bay, we'll make everything okay."

-I am in misery!
There ain't no other who can comfort me!
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me!

BUMP!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--   --"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--"Don't Make Thunder Cry" {O P E N}--
Page 1 of 1