Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends

Go down 
+8
Zan
Nico
Colby
Baby Lex
maddie ☹
Kendall
Banana
dean
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends Empty
PostSubject: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 am

Introduction

A couple of weeks ago I left the site for a short period of time, this way I could focus on my GCSEs and I could study, I had taken up on my schools offer of study leave. This helped a lot but I still was looking at the site too much, once I left the site the studying became easier. Now since my GSCEs are finished, to celebrate my coming back I have deleted all my characters except the Hephaestus Cabin Leader. I will let everyone post in this thread suggestions of types of characters you want me to make since I like making characters that other people will like as well.

Of course I apologize to all the people my characters had a relationship with, however, you shouldn't cry too much, they've been gone and inactive for a very long time so there won't be much of a difference only now your character is single and can't say "I have a big hot-shot boyfriend that will beat you all up if you touch me," but that's okay! (:

xx Maximilian.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:11 am

Suggestions

● Katherine May | 15 | any actually. I'm going to dib her anyways. *waves hand* just not Apollo. - finished
      ● Matthew | 16 | Doesn't really matter. - finished
      ●Drake Jarrod | 12 | Any, but probably either Apollo, Aphrodite, or Hermes - finished

Last edited by Baby Daddy Dean on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 am

Jesse Webber
"...hi, i'm jesse."
Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends J_sig1

NAME
    Jesse turned 17 a few days ago.

GREEK DEITY PARENT
    Ἥφαιστος or Hephaestus, God of Technology, Blacksmiths, Craftsmen, Artisans, Sculptors, Metals, Metallurgy, Fire and Volcanoes.

MORTAL PARENT
    Jessie Webber - deceased.

CAMP YEARS
    1 year.

HISTORY
    Jesse is a long-lost cousin of James Leon, his mother, James's mother's sister had changed her name when she left the family. She met Hephaestus and she loved him from the first moment. She, however, didn't know that she was just being used. She got Jesse and then ignored the rest of her family. She found out what Jesse was and nearly commited suicide. She waited until he was 16 and she send him to camp before she killed herself. She left every bit of money she had earned owning successful companies all over Europe to him to keep him safe.

Jesse always stayed hidden and in the shadows at camp, no-one really ever saw him until James died. He was James's secret but when James got murdered he was there to take over, he took over the position of Cabin Leader for the Hephaestus Cabin and rose in popularity quite rapidly.

GENERAL APPEARANCE

Height. 6’1”
    Hair Color. Brown
    Eye Color. Grey
    Special Features. A small scar on his thigh where a skating blade caught him in an accident
    Appearance.

Jesse Webber is not a spectacularly gorgeous young man, nor is he ugly, he is handsome with a boy-ish cuteness. He has brown hair that he keeps on the shorter side but refuses to buzz it short. He doesn’t think much of his hair, considering it rather average in shade and style. At the same time he can’t be convinced to spend the time to do something with it to make it less average. It does annoy him in the fact that it doesn’t like to lay flat and has a tendency to look a little wild. Jes likes his eyes a little more. They can be very expressive and lend him an air of seriousness and intensity that he has found useful when dealing with adults and the press.

His intensity is also increased due to the lack of smiling he does. There isn’t much in his life that gives him reason to be happy so that combined with his expressive eyes have helped him hold off older board members and some of the press. Thankfully, he has been blessed with mostly clear skin and a little over the counter cream took care of the rest. Acne is one of the fastest ways to be considered a kid, and that is something Jesse cannot afford. He tends to be more on the pale side than the tan side, since he spends much of his time indoors in his art studio or in the indoor skating rink.

Jes, being a skater, is on the thinner side. He is all muscle, but since his sport of choice doesn’t require him to be bulked up, he keeps himself thin. Being lighter is an asset to him since it allows him to reach greater heights in his jumps. It also doesn’t help that in the last few years he has developed some not so healthy eating patterns. He hasn’t been eating enough but still working his body as hard if not harder than he was before. He probably should weigh a little more than he does, but he considers it a more minor problem to deal with than the other things in his life, so it goes on a back burner.

The youngest Webber isn’t really that obsessed with clothes when he doesn’t have to be. He keeps an eye on what he’s wearing when he goes out in public, but he isn’t one of those people who has to have the best designer name brands. When he’s at home or around the dorm, he’ll be in a pair of jeans and a comfortable shirt. If he’s just been in his art studio, there might be bits of clay that have gotten stuck on his shirt. Jesse can wear suites and other more formal attire when required. He does know his station and can act it and is comfortable in it. Still, he isn’t one to flaunt it in his dress unless he has to.

PERSONALITY

Likes.
    . Clay
    . Carving Stone
    . Painting
    . Being out on the ice
    . Strawberries
    . Ice Cream
    . Being Messy
    . Being treated like an adult
    . Someone taking care of him

Dislikes.
    . Getting drunk or high
    . Anything mint
    . Being told he can’t do something
    . Board meetings
    . The Press
    . Someone nosing into his private live
    . Being alone
    . Being treated like a kid

Fears.
    . Being abandoned
    . Always being stuck in a world where he feels like he’s drowning
    . Not finding someone to have a relationship with

Strengths.
    . Self reliant
    . Quick on his feet
    . Physically strong from skating
    . Can hide his true emotions
    . Loyal to his family and friends who have earned it

Weaknesses.
    . Can hide his true emotions
    . Doesn’t trust easily
    . Can be reckless in his skating
    . Is afraid often, though he never shows it
    . Will do almost anything for his brother

Personality.
    Jesse Webber is one of those people who has been hurt so badly or so often that he doesn’t really show who he is or was to anyone any more. When he was younger, before the darkness consumed his life, he was carefree and innocent. He had his loving family and his adored older brother and life was good. He laughed a lot and told jokes and skated because it was fun and he liked it. These days, it’s rare to hear Jes laugh, a true laugh of delight or enjoyment. The best that can be hoped for is a smile and maybe a chuckle if it’s really amusing. There’s not a lot he finds funny or takes pleasure in. He does remember his manners and doesn’t greet people with a cold shoulder or a rude attitude.

He has learned the hard way that the press could always be watching and there really isn’t such a thing as a private moment unless he is in his own house with all the doors locked and the curtains closed. That being said, he does keep most everyone at arm’s length. James was really the only person who can see beyond the outer persona, but after everything that has happened between them, not even big brother has the ability to experience the true inner world of Jesse. At one point, James did have that right, but between their parents deaths and James's subsequent life wrecking course of life, he has lost that deep level of trust with his brother. James hasn’t been back around and involved in his life enough yet for Jes to believe that he’s going to stay around. It hurt too much when he was abandoned by his brother the first time. He can’t risk it again.

Jesse is a bottler. It is a learned habit these days. James fell apart, so this Webber had to hold it all together. He has learned to rely only on himself and now isn’t sure how to accept help or support if it were to be offered to him. His first reaction is to always state that he is fine and can handle it, even if he can’t. Admitting to weakness is something he can’t afford to do. He also hides away his inner turmoil out of fear. Jesse lost everything when his parents died and now all he had left was James. His greatest fear is to be left alone for good, so he doesn’t want to do anything that might drive James away, including being too needy.

The younger Webber is also quiet by nature. He can talk to people but would rather sit back and observe before getting involved and taking action. As an artist, he likes to take in his subjects or the world around him and filter that information though his creativity to come up with something to put to clay. His artist’s heart is very passionate and when it pushes past his quiet exterior the explosion is quite spectacular to behold. In conjunction to that, Jesse does have a temper. It doesn’t flare too often, but it’s not pleasant when it goes off. His other passion is ice skating. He does find it more than a little ironic that an ice skater is living in California. He is mostly a solo skater, though he can partner if needed. When Jesse first started skating, he was very careful and didn’t try too many risky things. Since his parents’ death and the trouble with James, Jes is much more reckless. He is always pushing himself to new limits, trying more dangerous tricks. Now that they are out in Hart, he has toned that down a little, but is still more wild than he used to be.

Despite everything that has happened to him, Jesse is still quite innocent in some arenas. He is world-wise in terms of the press and backstabbing in the business world and not to trust people to easily, but beyond that he hasn’t really grown up. He’s never had a romantic relationship. There was never time with everything else he had going on. Jes doesn’t do drugs or drink...well, he doesn’t drink much. There have been a few times when he had a bit to drink to try to chase away the nightmares, but beyond those few beers, he has never even tried alcohol. If someone were to take the time to get past his first outer layers of distrust, the younger Webber is very vulnerable to being hurt or used.

WEAPONS

Jesse has a few weapons he got from James. A sword and some daggers, even though Jesse is a son of the Lord of Technology there is one thing he cannot do, it's make weapons.

DEMIGOD ABILITIES

Jesse’s powers are brand new. They trigger at random moments, usually under times of strong emotion and worry. It is very unnerving for him to experience this sudden knowledge and especially the emotions of the one he seeks. He has no way to turn off his power yet. When he feels a strong emotion his pulse quickens and he needs to draw. He makes amazing paintings, drawings everything. They are all gorgeous.

PETS

Last edited by Demon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 am

«--------I S A A C | jacob conroy ●«
Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends 2rwula8

- - - NICKNAMES - - -
ice
jake

- - - BIRTHDATE - - -
january 19th, 1997

- - - GENDER - - -
male

- - - GODPARENT - - -
alastor, the avenger (spirit of vengeance and blood feuds)

- - - CLAIMED - - -
yes

- - - MORTAL FAMILY - - -
sallie conroy, mother, lawyer, england, deceased (31 when murdered)
mary conroy, sister, 21, california, currently taking care of isaac

- - - CAMP YEARS - - -
two years

- - - HISTORY - - -
Isaac had the perfect life, until he was eight. He still lived in England then, he went to a big hot-shot private school, he lived in a four-bedroom penthouse in the middle of London with a Bentley in the garage and a pool on top of the apartment building. Until that one little Monday morning in the summer, 2006. He got claimed. Isaac was afraid of the thing that was above his head and his mother screamed, she knew what would happen next. Within the next week everything in their house was gone except the bed, they'd buy new ones. They moved out to Laguna Beach in California. Only, out of the trio only two made it there. Isaac and Mary. Sallie hadn't made it, on the way to the airport she'd been killed, Mary was only 15 at the time. They still flew, her mother had told them, if anything happened to her, run. Get Isaac to California. They landed and immediately went to their new house. Not being able to bear seeing everything their mother had loved in London they called for removal. Everything in the house was thrown out.

Their grandmother moved in so they could keep the house until Mary was eight-teen. With nothing in the house and the millions of pounds their mother had left them they called a interior designer, James McCoy, he was a great man and had their house looking beautiful within the week. They moved in and sent Isaac to CHB. When Mary dropped him of she told him not to leave camp until she called him. If she ever did. Now with every holiday Isaac went to Camp Half-Blood and otherwise he went to a private school in Laguna Beach. His sister was now 21 and had gotten an amazing job. Also, like her mother, a lawyer.

- - - APPEARANCE - - -

Isaac is a good-looking kid, he is tall and slim with straight blond hair that looks golden in the sun. His kind grey-blue eyes always shy which you wouldn't expect from a child of The Avenger. His bright pearl-white smile always on his face even if it is laced with shyness. He isn't strong, he is average but the knowledge has of fighting is incredible, he watched Iron Man 2 with Scarlett Johanssen where she attacked those men to get the bad guy and he smiled. He wanted to try if he could do things like that, this was on the way to camp in the car he'd watched the film, he'd gotten so excited when he ran into camp he went straight to the Arena and tried it, he found his talents that day. He could do it, not only that he knew even more, memories of his fathers skill had flooded his brain. He had passed out so he'd locked most of it away, he only kept an eighth of the knowledge his father had gifted him with and it was enough too keep him and Mary alive so he didn't care what the rest held.

- - - PERSONALITY - - -

Bless poor Isaac, the kid is as shy as a okapi, a rare animal in Africa. He is gentle and tries to keep his anger to himself. when he is provoked he black's out however, his body takes control and fights, his concious mind isn't aware. When they fight is over he'd wake up and be so shocked by what he'd done Isaac would be in tears whilst bringing the poor target to the infirmary.

He tries to stay away from everyone so they don't get hurt. He isn't worried about getting hurt himself, if he does he'd know he deserved it with all the grief on his conscience. Few people he talked to were ones that were physically stronger and had greater powers than him because he'd know that they would be safe if his powers started to control his body.

- - - FLAWS- - -

- Allergy to any berry
- ADHD
- His talents (black-outs)
- Light sleeper.
- His loneliness, if her were to get injured or if he went missing since he knew no-one other than Mary it would take a long time for him to be found and by the time that he was found to be missing or injured he could be well far away or even worse, dead.

- - - PETS - - -
none.

- - - TALENTS - - -

Isaac inherited memories from his father when he was 11 when he discovered his powers. In his mind with help of Hekate children he locked most of it away but kept an eighth of the knowledge to protect himself and Mary from all kinds of monsters. When he is provoked he cannot stop his from fighting. He will black out and his powers take over his body, he won't speak at all, he'd attack and that be it, he wouldn't stop until he ran out of energy or his opponent was unconscious. Isaac is so afraid of his powers he stays hidden in a corner in the Arena where he trains and wears himself out so when someone provokes him he won't have any energy to fight them.

- - - WEAPONS - - -
none.

- - - ATTENDANCE - - -
holidays only

- - - OTHER - - -
none.

Last edited by Demon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

«--------K A T H E R I N E | daisy MAY ●«
Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends Xf0md0

- - - NICKNAMES - - -
kate
katie
dase

- - - BIRTHDATE - - -
july -17th, 1995

- - - GENDER - - -
female

- - - GODPARENT - - -
eleos, spirit of pity and mercy

- - - CLAIMED - - -
yes

multi-millionaire michael may, father.

- - - CAMP YEARS - - -
five years

- - - HISTORY - - -
Little Kate was born to Eleos and Michael. Eleos had been disobedient to the laws of Zeus. She kept visiting Michael after she'd delivered the baby she had to leave with him. She felt pitiful that she left her own child behind, her being the goddess of pity it was pretty hard to stay away. In the end she was caught and Zeus punished her, however, because of her being the goddess of pity and mercy he didn't act harshly since she did what she felt was right, like he felt right to make a storm in certain parts of the world and not others.

Kate grew up as a normal child only one who was slightly more gentle and kinder to everyone else. Her mother had claimed her when she was born since she loved her so much, she found it immoral if she wouldn't be claimed whilst her mother knew of her existence. Kate grew up getting everything she wanted, luckily her mother's powers kept her grounded, everything she got she gave away. Her huge closet would be bear after a week, she would donate anything to charity without a problem. Being a half-goddess Kate was very pretty but she'd never dated, she had never found someone she truly loved. She would feel horrible is she dated someone who liked her but she didn't like bad, she was afraid of breaking his heart. All her acts throughout her school years resulted in immense popularity but she always stayed kind, helping out people who got bullied, giving rides in her car, that sort of thing.

- - - APPEARANCE - - -
The blood of her mother was visible in Katherine's looks, her platinum blonde hair wavy but mostly kept in elaborate ringlets. Her clear blue eyes and her perfect complexion. Her milky skin with rosy cheeks. All of it suggested the touch of an immortal's blood. Without it she might not have been so lucky in the looks compartment. Not that she cared about her looks, she never wore make-up except some mascara because every girl kept nagging her to find out what make-up she used in her mortal school.

Kate mostly wears simple skinny jeans with flats and pretty t-shirts, tank tops or one-shoulder tops, not because they looked good but because she found them very comfortable. However whenever, to keep up her dads reputation, she would outdo herself, she'd dress in the most expensive clothes, the most beautiful dresses with the best jewellery.

- - - PERSONALITY - - -
If you had to describe Katherine Daisy May in one word anyone would say 'compassionate', KAte cares for everyone, she loves everything and she will never be mean. She will pity anyone who gets hurt or anything and she will rush over to help the poor target of bullying or abuse. She does everything herself and never asks help for anything selfish, she donates any money she gets to charity which is around the 5 million pounds a year.

Every with one of the richest men alive today Kate is very grounded, she has the best car and best house of course, she sticks around them for one reason, they are heavily armoured and will stop her dad worrying about her safety overly much. Otherwise she would be aching to donate it to charity.

- - - FLAWS- - -
- Kate always believes the best about everyone
- She has a tendency of not hurting anyone even in battle
- Allergy to milk
- Dyslexia
- Because Kate doesn't hurt anyone and is merciful to anyone she is very likely to get killed without a struggle, she won't fight anyone even if she is so capable, she refuses to acknowledge that she could fight. If someone had the lower hand and he was armed she wouldn't attack, she wouldn't when he had the upper hand either. She'd sit down and wait to die. This is the ultimate flaw of Katherine Daisy May

- - - PETS - - -
none.

- - - TALENTS - - -
none, except for feeling a lot of pity and being very merciful Kate has no special powers.

- - - WEAPONS - - -
none, kate cannot handle any weapons, she is terrified of them.

- - - ATTENDANCE - - -
holidays only

- - - OTHER - - -
none.

Last edited by Demon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 am

«--------M A T T E W | charlie MacKENNA●«
Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends Qx6mxg

- - - NICKNAMES - - -
matt
m&m

- - - BIRTHDATE - - -
october 21st, 1994

- - - GENDER - - -
male

- - - GODPARENT - - -
epiales, spirit of nightmares

- - - CLAIMED - - -
yes

mary mackenna from mackenna inc. an international law company that produces millions of dollars each year.

- - - CAMP YEARS - - -
none, he will arrive fresh and ready.

- - - HISTORY - - -
Matt has been a little devil since he was born, every problem could be traced straight back to him. However, he didn't feel ashamed when he got blamed, he felt proud, he'd stand tall and proud and rebel as if his life depended on it. His mother was so busy with her work he got a nanny, a little insignificant person from somewhere far away that they barely paid. He ignored her and was horrible to her.

When he turned nine Matt got claimed, he was at the same time gifted with his powers, his father had a horrid plan in his mind. Mattew started to experiment, he weaved the threads of dreams together and then send his shadow over them, slowly they changed and nightmares formed. Slowly he'd release them into someone's mind where at night when sleeping they would rip through their chains and terrify the victim. The nanny screamed her head off every night until she all of a sudden disappeared. Only a little feather had been left in her bed. A black feather.

- - - APPEARANCE - - -
Matt is the devil in disguise, he is handsome as a god. However, this is an illusion, he is of course handsome without the illusion over him that he tortured out of a Child of Hecate, but the illusion adds a dark shadow around his body, give it is supernatural edge. His carved stomach is smooth as marble with not a single visible blemish. His short blonde hair is spiky to show the madness of a devil. Only because of his father, what if Matt had been born to his father's opposite, the spirit of dreams? Would he be golden? Would he still look like a god? Or would he look normal because he'd never have tortured the demigod? His mother asks herself all these questions.

Matt wears such simple clothing yet the way his body pulls it off it looks great. The charm that is cast over him also helps with this fact. His feet are always covered by sneakers of simple flip-flops. His shirts and jeans are always very expensive and come from places like Armani or Burberry.

- - - PERSONALITY - - -
Matthew is a horrible person, the terrifying of people makes him laugh, it amuses him. He is mean to any guy, with a girl he can be oh-so-charming to get something off them he needs and then he'll leave them without a second thought. He'll walk out on them and then go off with the next girl. He'd put on his cocky bad-boy smile and have that dangerous accent in his eyes.

Matt can be very aggressive, when someone has a go at him he will return the favour with more than just words. He'd come at them with swords and knives. Threats would roll off his tongue like snow disappearing in the sun.

- - - FLAWS- - -
- Matthew has no friends and will not be missed when killed.
- He makes more enemies than Osama Bin Laden did on the 9/11
- Matt taunts anyone to the point where they want him dead.

- - - PETS - - -
none.

- - - TALENTS - - -
Matthew can take dreams and cast his shadow over them, the dreams will then convert to become nightmares he can set loose upon personally chosen victims, ones he wishes to scare to pieces.

- - - WEAPONS - - -
too many.

- - - ATTENDANCE - - -
year-round

- - - OTHER - - -
none.

Last edited by Demon on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 am

«--------D R A K E | joel JARROD ●«
Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends Vxfeia

- - - NICKNAMES - - -
none.

- - - BIRTHDATE - - -
july -17th, 1998

- - - GENDER - - -
male

- - - GODPARENT - - -
hecate, goddess of the moon

- - - CLAIMED - - -
yes

unknown

- - - CAMP YEARS - - -
11 years

- - - HISTORY - - -
Drake has had a horrible life, his father who wasn't aware of Hecate being a divine being left when she got pregnant. Hecate gave birth to Drake and after a year left him to a nymph in CHB who's child had been murdered by the goddess. Drake grew up in the nymph village and when he was seven had to move to the Hera Cabin. He lived there and his step-mother got him clothes every now and then but they were always many sizes to big.

Drake never stopped being nice. Smiles were something he shared every day. However he did hide away from people because most pitied him, it bothered him, he found he didn't deserve to be pitied, some had worse lives than him. The Child of the Moon never ate, he sometimes at an apple but the rest of the food he got he threw in the fire as offer to his mother in hope she'd help other people have better life, yet never for himself.

- - - APPEARANCE - - -
Drake is a gorgeous little boy, he is exactly five foot and is very thin but other than that pretty as a picture. He has long brown he flips out of his eyes to reveal his milk-chocolate eyes, even though he is blind every emotion crosses them whether is be fear or happiness. He skin is caramel coloured after being in the sun for many years. He has some freckles on his arms and upper body and under his eyes there are a couple of dimples but they are simply adorable.

Drake's really thin and people can see this from his shoulders, they are very small and his arms and legs as skinny as a twig. His shirts mostly slip of his shoulder since they are so big, some are so big they reach his knees and hang of one of his shoulders baring it.

- - - PERSONALITY - - -
Drake is a great kid and think that his life compared to some is amazing so he never complains. He is shy though, he tries not to interact with people older than him, especially girls since they always try to get him to eat and bother him a lot about how thin he is. Then they say bad things on his step-mum, like 'doesn't she feed you?'. To his mother he looked good because she was a nymph, they were naturally very skinny themselves so she didn't see anything amiss.

- - - FLAWS- - -
Drake is very weak because of his lack of food and cannot defend himself, he is horrible with close combat, however, archery is a new story. Even though he is blind and very uncoordinated when is stopped from hearing anything he is an amazing archerer. His hearing is very acute to make up for his lack of vision but still sometimes he gets scared very quickly.

- - - PETS - - -
none.

- - - TALENTS - - -
Drake is amazing at archery, he was taught by nymphs who next to Apollo are the best archerers in the world. They helped him with his blindness and taught him to listen to nature, that is spoke for itself and that way he would hit his target.

- - - WEAPONS - - -
A beautifully carved bow out of a walnut tree with white arrows to match. To help him insure his safety since he can't tell if an enemy is dead the tips of the arrows were dipped into a special monster-killing poison that had been developed a couple of centuries before his birth.

- - - ATTENDANCE - - -
year-round

- - - OTHER - - -

Last edited by Glee on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

HESTIA

Last edited by Baby Daddy Dean on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

CHARACTER SIETE
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am

Yo Maxi, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks love!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:23 am

How about a character?
● Name: Katherine May | Age: 15 | Deity Parent: any actually. I'm going to dib her anyways. *waves hand* just not Apollo.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Okaaay :D Making her now ;)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks! But I really need to go now, still got basketball early in the morning. *sighes*. But she's still dubbed. There.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Finished :D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

● MATTHEW! | 16 | Doesn't really matter.

Dibs, in replacement for Jake(:
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Bob | 16 | Hermes

We need someone named Bob.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Christian|17|Ares

AND

Justin Derek|14|Hermes
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

I am not making someone named Bob XD Sorry Moo ;)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Namist >.<
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm

WELCOME BACK, DEAN.

What would you say is Katherine's fatal flaw? o u o
Also, does Isaac need to be accepted? xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah, he does ;) And Katherine's? I think it would be the mercy, it would get her killed, I mean if she is careful not to hurt anyone they could easily stab her and kill her ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Hmm, maybe just a few more flaws for both of them?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Ugh, I have to go xD Um...give me a second and I'll jot something down :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends   Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revision - Maximilian's Only Friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next