Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight

Go down 
+5
Crispy Bacon
Remplissage
Angel
Nico
Crona
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  Empty
PostSubject: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 pm

The very twisted mind
Soooooooooooooooooooo.......... Anyway.....

Reji ran down an allyway, running out of breath. He quickly Dodge Rolled around the corner as a huge claw made a gaping hole in the concrete where he had just been resting."Damn Harpies!", Reji yelled. He pulled out his Imperial Gold Gladius named Sheer, as the Harpy reared it's ugly, and I mean very ugly head, around the corner. He slashed the Harpies face and stabbed it's chest. It shrieked and tried to fly away."No You don't!", protested Reji, pulling out his blessed diamond Javelin, named Viro, and hurled it at the Harpy, severing it's wing, it shrieked one final time, then disintegrated into gold dust. The last of 5 harpies was dead. Reji sighed."Guess it's back to Camp......"

Name: Reji Paylor
Godly Parent: Khione
Claimed: Just last year
Mortal Family:Jake Paylor, Robin Gleenet
Years at Camp: 4 years
Brief History: Reji's life has been a living hell since day one. His Father never understood him and they constantly got into fights. Reji still has a large, diamond shaped scar on his forehead from when his dad smashed a bottle over his head. He never fit in and only has a few friends at camp half blood. His best friend is his Satyr Protector, Brendon. Everything got worse when Robin came into the picture. Robin kicked Reji out of the house the moment he turned sixteen. He's a year-rounder.
Physical appearance: Reji's hair looks exactly like this( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yqQJe8VD5Ek/Rpr5sgnulaI/AAAAAAAAAKg/0k6rxJKyRp4/s320/blue+emo+hair.jpg ) His face and build is pretty much this( https://2img.net/h/i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/Neil_Nirvana/DSCF3522.jpg?t=1307096466 )
He likes hoodies, button ups, button up hoodies, jackets, black jeans, etc, plus a little bright color in his wardrobe. His eyes are inset and a pale blue, pale skin, as in pic. He wears glasses like these( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9mLPQfgVJ9Y/Tbo5uSuZZBI/AAAAAAAAJaw/jloYg8MyRUk/s320/media-core-HHWSG222_BLACK_HORN_RIM_GLASSES.jpg ) and these( http://www.shadestation.co.uk/thumbs/images/RayBan_Sunglasses_RB2132755w240h180.jpg ) Just for style and randomness purposes. Has spider bite piercings on her lower lip and a peacock feather earring in his ear.
Personality: He's kind of a loner and doesn't talk to people he generally doesn't want to talk to. He despises overly happy people. He's random and easily distracted.
Ex."Hey, so I was thinking we could OOOOOOHHHHHH! Shiny thing ! Can I poke it?!?! :bounce: :bounce: " He enjoys hanging out with his friends and doing what he feels like. He's OCD and constantly needs something to do. Sometimes, he can be very indecisive
Fatal Flaw: He fears losing the few people he really cares about
Pet:Has a snow leopard cub named Ten-Ten(Ten-Ten- http://www.centralparkzoo.com/corporations/~/media/Images/bronxzoo/animals/headline/_JLM%20snow%20leopard%20cub%204775mod.ashx )
Talents:Reji was very blessed. He can make ice paths to walk on, can freeze some things, rarely even human limbs. Once, he even made a gigantic Ice Cyclone to protect himself from evil demigods.But that was a fluke. He can form icicles to throw as well. Oh! and he can sing and play guitar.
Weapons: Imperial Gold Gladius that's a gold arm band when it's not a weapon. A blessed diamond Javelin that's a charm on a necklace when it's not a weapon.
Summer or Year Round:Year Round
Other:.....

Sorry it's really disorganized!

Last edited by SleeplessKnight616 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 am

Looks good! Only thing is maybe make his power to freeze things a little less powerful?
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Sounds good! I wasn't entirely sure whether it was too strong or not. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm

That's a little better. He has amazingful hair. o.O
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Epicfulsuperamazingfulwonerliciousyumdidliincredibible hair I know. It took me like a whole 5 minutes to find on google images.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Wow. I can look for hours trying to find a good model that fits everything. That's why I've recently started with the model, then describing him or her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks for editing! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:52 pm

New Character!!!

Quinnly walked through the forest, Birds landing on his shoulder. They were Robins, blue jays, canaries, chickadees, there was even a solitary Hawk. The Hawk nuzzled Quinnly's cheek and Quinnly strokes the Hawk's back and it coos. Quinnly grins distantly as the Hawk flies up into the dusk. Quinnly is too busy smiling to notice that the Camp Half-Blood gates are in front of him and he bumps into them." Oh," he mutters softly, rubbing his face," Guess I'm back!"

Name: Quinnly Dantel
Godly Parent: Pan, God of Nature and the wild.
Claimed: Yes, when he was 13, he was outside of camp, got claimed, was quickly rushed to camp by satyrs, and was informed of his identity.
Mortal Family: None
Years in camp: Two years
Brief History: Quinnly grew up around Nature. He and his mother had a house with a big field and a large garden out in Nebraska. He and his mom had a great relationship. But one night, Quinnly heard a noise. He ran to see that his mother lay dead on the floor and she had died of unknown causes. From that day, he went from foster home to foster home. He always like to look at the stars during the night. His older brother was murdered when Quinnly was just 7 and his mom died when Quinnly was 11.
Physical Appearance: ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15354567 ) That's Quinnly's general appearance. Blond, Gothic, shifty green eyes, slightly muscular. He has a tongue piercing that's bright blue and a tattoo on his abdomen of a wolf ( http://lh5.ggpht.com/_n486_FxKq1Q/SK0zz5XQlCI/AAAAAAAAAGA/uqDKp7Y-Mtc/Tribal_Wolf_Tattoo_by_wolf_za.jpg ) Not much else to say. He likes shorts, jackets, fingerless gloves, wristbands, jeans, etc.
Personality: Quinnly is very spacey to say the least. He often forgets things and never seems quite there. This has been a big flaw throughout his life. He is also dyslexic but works hard to over come it. He's very intelligent, though. He likes spending time with his friends, swimming, surfing, looking at nature, studying stars, and playing the keyboard. He's somewhat a social butterfly.
Fatal Flaw: His fatal flaw is that he is fearful of death and is often quite paranoid. He is quite fearful of some of the monsters and is still shocked by the whole He's the son of a Greek god thing. He's also deathly afraid of large cats.
Pets: He has a pet Deer named Ditz(Ditz- http://www.a-woman.com/pets/babyDeer4.jpg ) and a pet Raven named Mocker (Mocker- http://www.furry.org.au/corvus/raven%20sitting.jpg )
Talents: Quinnly has some power over plants and nature and can talk to Animals, sometimes even make them do exactly what he says. He can make plants grow. He can also surf, swim, play keyboard, and can socialize fairly well.
Weapons: He uses small, bronze, throwing arrows. His other weapon, is an onyx earring. When it changes to a weapon, it's a sword with two, bronze blades painted black, it's hilt is smack in the middle of the two blades, wrapped in a thick white bandage.
Year Round or Summer: Quinnly, 'cause of his spaceyness, comes and goes as he pleases.
Other: None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Thank you very much for checking him! Very appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Blaine had just been taking a walk like every other day, but today was different. He had walked about 8 miles, trying to keep himself in good shape. He walked into his house and looked around. His mom sat there, looking solemn. This didn't make Blaine feel all wonderful inside. He walked up to his mom" Mom, what's wrong?" Blaine asked, taking a seat across from her." It's about your father.", she sighed, shaking her head.

Name:Blaine Celder
Godly Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Maseline Celder(Anyone remember Maseline from Hunger games? I like the name)
Years in camp: 3, was claimed at 13 like he should have been.
Brief History: Pretty normal. He was very popular at the schools he went to. He switched between several though. Though being loved by many, he is constantly being insecure. He never believes he's good enough. He's actually tried to kill himself a few times, but his father acts against it and heals him every time. A Cerebus actually attacked his mother, but Blaine managed to defend her and banish the monster away to hell, where it belonged.(Does that count as a curse since it was literally banished back to hell?). An evil cyclops attacked when he was on a date with his girlfriend, and her memory was erased. His life has been pretty erratic.
Personality: He is bubbly but is actually kind of clueless on how to interact. He sort of pretends to be cool, but really, he's a closet nerd type person. He does like just going out and having a good time though. He's kind and often very protective of the ones that he loves. He's insecure and has panic attacks on occasion. But, in the end, he's a great guy to have as a friend.
Physical appearance: ( http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/mathiasanderle/mathiasanderle_1274386115.jpg ). If you imagine his hair a reddish brown, you have Blaine.He does have glasses that would look something like this. ( http://youngvisioncare.com/images/brands/innexus/custom_content/eyewear__orange__eye_chart_000007212149Medium.png ),. Yup. His hair is long straight, and brown. His eyes are a co-co brown but have constant dark circles under them. He always seems tired. He's fairly muscular but could probably be overpowered by a lot of the kids at camp. His facial features are very noticeable, cheekbones are slightly visible, he has a dimple on his left cheek. His style can be described in no way but "his".
Fatal Flaw: He's very insecure and constantly wants to make himself perfect. He is very emotional and will change for anyone he loves. He may just be, the death of himself.
Pets: Greyhound named Denvor ( http://hawksburnhall.smugmug.com/photos/592328190_gLzd6-L.jpg )
Talents: Can shoot blasts of light, can create a ball of light so he can see in the dark, he uses throwing weapons instead of arrows. He can sing, play violin, guitar, and bass. Oh, he can also stare people in the eye and his eyes glow and he puts them in a trance.
Weapons: He has gold with silver decorated throwing knives, stars, daggers, and these weird blades you put on your knuckles(This is so he can kill monsters with close combat moves which he is very good at)
Summer or Year-Round: Pretty much summer, but often just stays there as long as he can, whether it's all the way into the winter, year round, into the fall, it's pretty erratic.
Other:None

Also, I'm going to edit my posts soon so they're all in a spoiler at the top and these are pretty much just short, random posts.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Kale sighed and walked down the street. He had to make it soon. Had to. He just had too. At this point, he couldn't move. He managed to push himself into a nearby park and collapse under a tree. He tilted his head to the sky and stared at it intensely, almost as if the sky would just give in at his stare," Oh, whoever has been helping me these years. Please help me now.", his eyes glowed completely blue for a second, then back to normal." Nyx", he muttered, incredulously" My mother is Nyx".

Name: Kale Wynter
Godly Parent: Look above and take a guess. For those who still don't know, Nyx, Goddess of Night
Years in camp: None
Claimed: Yes. But just in the history. That was recent.
Mortal Family: Daniel Wynters
Brief History: Kale had a good relationship with his father, even if they fought constantly. Kale had moved a lot of times. When kids ask how many, he just says he doesn't remember. Even though he does. He's moved 28 times. His father never let him out of the house, and when he did, it was always with him or a large group of friends. He always thought his father was overprotective, but now he knows better, and wish he had known and appreciated his father's sacrifices more. He ran away after his father was crushed by a giant serpent. The serpent was then struck down by Nyx, and Kale instinctively ran away.Kale was always a rebel. He vandalized school property, held assemblies to get people to start rebelling as well, he constantly snuck out of the house. But, all and all, Kale and his father loved each other, and Kale is very down that he's gone.
Personality: He is more anti-social then shy. He tries not to be noticed, but constantly being in trouble and starting rallies doesn't exactly help. He's ADHD, but can control it all right. He's a nice guy if you break through his Fort Knox of a shell. His dad is the only person he truly ever let in. Yah, sure, he made friends at his different schools, but it isn't like they actually knew him or anything. He'll protect you through thick in thin, if he would only just let you in(lol horrible rhyme). Kale will be the person to do anything for love or just to be a hero. So much for not being noticed. Oh, he can also sing two very different kinds of music, metal, and ballads.
Physical Appearance: ( http://fc43.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/230/e/5/emo_blue_hair_by_emopunkmcr.jpg ), are pretty much his looks. Yah, he's kind of scary looking. His eyes, under his hair, glow midnight blue. His nickname is "Reaper", because, well, you can probably tell. One of his teeth is actually a fang, his smile is one that looks like he's about to kill you, but that's usually his sarcastic smile. When he actually smiles, it's quite gorgeous. He has a nose, two lip, one tongue, and his ear pierced. He pretty much fits every emo stereotype. He is extremely fair skinned but muscular under his 3 layers of clothes. He has a huge scar that goes from his right Bicep all the way down to his right wrist. He had an unlucky fall, not a monster fight. Oh, he also has a tattoo like this on the back of his left shoulder( http://www.tattoosvalley.com/tattoopics/star/star-37.jpg )
Fatal Flaw: His recklessness. He will rush into any situation unprepared just to save some random
person.
Talents: He can shadow travel, but only for distances of about one quarter mile, but is going to train hard when he gets to camp. He can also bend shadows to make illusions and to confuse people. When the moon is out, he can use a few more minor powers. He also has above average strength and amazing speed, like a shadow, moving agilely.
Pet: A wolf pup named Fangy ( Fangy- http://jbxtaylorlautner.webs.com/wolf%20pup.gif )
Weapon: Recently given a ring that turns into a black handled scythe with a gold blade. The scythe is 5 feet long.
Summer or year round:" Dude, I just want to get to camp."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Very good character! The first time I get to say this: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Levi looked around, or rather, turned his head around, shoulders heaved from crying. Vito nuzzled his head and Levi smiled and stroked his Ocelot. Levi loved Vito with all of his heart. Levi then closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall and sighed." Why? Why me?", he asked to no one in particular. You must go to the camp. You will find it, Levi. Then, as if in a trance, Levi stood up, closely followed by Vito, and walked off.

Name:Levi Harper
Birthday: February 8th, 15
God Parent: Melinoe, Goddess of Ghosts and Spirits.
Claimed: Nope.
Mortal Family:None. He may have a few distant relatives, but none, really.
Years in camp:Only a month
Brief History: Levi's life has been pretty bad since day 1. He's nothing but kind and caring and only bad things have happened to him. His Dad left him to die when he was just and infant, but Vito and his mother helped him to stay alive. Wherever he went to school, he was bullied and made fun of, but he did make some friends wherever he went. He had never fit in. When he was just 14, someone tried to hurt him, but Vito jumped in and saved Levi and the evil man ran away. Oh, I probably forgot to mention HE'S BLIND on top of all that. But, thanks to being a demigod, he can actually somewhat sense surroundings and navigate alright. And although being blind, he's actually not a bad fighter.
Physical Appearance: ( https://2img.net/h/i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy51/majide_2010/emoguy.png?t=1272815556 ) Is the basis of Levi's appearance. He's not very muscular, but fit. His eyes are sort of wider do to his blindness, and yes, he does have the piercing. He's about 5.8, has bass player hands(which means bigger than a lot of other peoples'). He wears bright clothes, often yellow, bright blue, bright purple, red, white, and black.
Personality: He's kind, bubbly, caring, and tries to help people. He does have ADHD as a lot of demigods do, but people can take advantage of him because he's too kind and can be pretty clueless. In general, a good person to be around. But, he's tough when he needs to be.
fatal Flaw:He can be too timid, too kind, and often, slightly too impulsive.
Pets: Of course, Vito the Ocelot (Vito- http://www.sandiegozoo.org/animalbytes/images/ocelot_inset_adult.jpg ).
Talents: Levi often has dream visions. Sometimes, in dream visions, he can see past events, or future events, bu a good portion of the time, it can just be gossip and other little visions of not so important info. Oh, also, if he touches something, he can see what it looks like, and sometimes, can figure out what it is. He can as well sometimes speak to ghosts.Also, he can play bass.
Weapons:He has a long sword about 4 feet in length with a crescent moon shape on the end of the handle. Also, a pair of short swords each about two feet long, each with a sun shape at the end of the handle
Year Round or Summer: Summer
Other: a good sword fighter.

Last edited by NightmareSymphony on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 am

Bumpity

Not to be pushy, childish, annoying, or impatient, but I wouldn't mind feedback on my charries. Not necessarily excepting Levi, but maybe how to make better charries or improvements or something? Sorry to bump the thread if it's not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm so sorry about the wait! The only thing I noticed was, he seems kind of Anti-Sue/Gary-Sue. He's blind, gets beaten up, and yet is extremely kind. There is just an uneven balance. I would recommend adding a few more flaws in his personality.

As for his brief history, it seems fine, but maybe, instead of a man trying to kill him, the man was just trying to hurt Levi? And Levi's pet didn't kill the man, because there would be legal charges, but according to the history, nothing happened. This doesn't have to be changed, but it was just something that bothered me.

That's all!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Edited a little. If you think I should change him more that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Accepted!

Very good. Haha Nico, I stole your limelight.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Tee-hee
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 am

Remp and his fancy, fruity, words. xD Anyway, I would have accepted him, too. So, consider him accepted twice!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 am

And he was hit again. he stumbled Back and tried to dodge the incoming hit but he was too injured. He was forced back and smashed into a wall, he crumpled down and was promptly hit across the face and lay in a broken, bloody heap on the floor. Why did this have to happen? Boom, kicked in the stomach. make it stop. Wack. Please just let it end. Crunch. Let the pain be goneThwack, smack, crash. Let the hurt end. Crack. Finally, he shouted, "Make it stop!", and vines then twirled around his father's feet and whirled him around, smacking his head off a wall and making him crumple to the floor. Then, the victim, sat up, wide-eyed,"D D Did I just do that?"

Name:Cori Lithwick

Years at Camp: 4

God Parent: Dionysus, God of Wine, Vine Plants, and Other Nature

Claim History: Claimed at 13, like he was supposed to be

Mortal Family: His step father, Gregory Dane. He was the one Abusing Cori in the intro. His mother married him because he was rich and they desperately needed the money. But, he was very abusive to both of them, but they knew they would leave at some point soon so they toughed it out.

His Mother,Madison Lishwick, who is alive and well, is very close to Cori. They have always had a close bond and been there for each other no matter what. They've always been able to connect and just be completely understanding of each other.

His uncle, Julian, was the one that took Cori and his mother in. Cori and his uncle both share a love of music and learning new things. Julian was like the father Cori never had.

History: Well, A lot of it is displayed in mortal family. The rest is fairly simple. He had a few friends, but none of them knew he was abused. They went to his house which was huge and actually quite tidy thanks to his mom's constant cleaning, and saw no signs of abuse. But When he learned he was going to camp, he managed to break a vase over his dad's head and him and his mom bolted to Julian's house, where they still happily live now. At camp, he works as a healer. He was abused since he was 7, emotionally, physically, and mentally. That's about it, sad, but with a happy twist.

Personality: Well, Cori is your average "I won't do anything to get me noticed and fly under the radar.", kinda guy. He's extremely shy and easily scared, thanks to his abusive past. Simply someone offering him a high-five can scare him, thinking they're rising their hand for a smack. But if you get to know him, he's actually very kind, sweet, and loving. He'll be there to help you, whether you want him there or not. He's also very smart. He's the smartest kid in his classes that he takes at camp and can easily hold conversations with Athena kids. He's a singer, beatboxer, and drummer. And he actually does drink a bit at Dionysus parties, but only a glass or two, not 3 or 4 or 10 or 23. But, do to emotionally abuse, however, he is constantly finding flaws in himself.He also can be miserable and a bit pessimistic, as well as indecisive. But over all, he's a great guy to call your friend.... or if you need someone to do your homework.

Appearance:(I may add a pic sometime, but for now, no pic.) Cori Stands at about 5.8, but still growing. He's built like a runner and can run pretty well. His body his scarred quite a bit though from being beaten. His skin is slightly tanned and, other than scars from being beaten, flawless. He's not some sort of body builder or anything, but he's fit and if he gives you a kick, you're in trouble. His legs are extremely toned and muscular, and his torso has no six pack, but you won't be disappointed to see him shirtless. His nose is shorter than average and his cheek bones show a bit. His features are sharp and his face is very defined. His hair is Black and tussled and often falls in front of his eyes, which are a stunning, Rainforesty, bright green. His teeth are very clean and his smile is very inviting, but his smiles are rare. Over all, he's pretty charming.

Fatal Flaw: He often thinks things through too much, and his tendency to never fight back.

Pets: A female, Bordie Collie Pup Named Jesdie ( http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Border+Collie+Puppy&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=odzCjdIFFuKmtM:&imgrefurl=http://canined.com/dogs/female-border-collie-puppy-dog-picture-211x/&docid=ze_ictChCs308M&w=450&h=582&ei=F1ZDTr7NHOn40gGB4Km2CQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=392&vpy=195&dur=2082&hovh=255&hovw=197&tx=139&ty=209&page=4&tbnh=127&tbnw=98&start=42&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:42&biw=1024&bih=564 )

Weapons: When needed, a pair of Celestial Bronze Kamas, that are a pair of bronze bangels, one on each wrist.

Talents: Besides Music and school, he's a great Runner, swimmer, pool player, strategist, and writer. Demigod talents, he works well with plants, but is a very talented healer, due to his gentle nature. And, thanks to his Father, he knows herbal remedies for things from the flu to increasing appetites in AID's patients.

Last edited by LeLouch on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 am

Looks good! Maybe just a few more flaws though? o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 am

Any suggestions, I can't think of much.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

I usually look through lists like these and choose the ones that seem most fitting for my characters. o u o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight    Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters from the twisted mind of SleeplessKnight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next