Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So I don't make a fool of Myself...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VerisBlack

VerisBlack

So I don't make a fool of Myself... Empty
PostSubject: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Alrighty, so, I want to make sure I've got this site down to a science before I post something and everyones like "That girl doesn't know anything!" And I feel really stupid...Yeah.

So I was making my little applyie thing for my demi-god, and then I went and looked back at all your choices for Gods, and saw that the God I wanted to use as my parent was not on the site. I wanted to use Janus (God of Choices, Begining and Endings, Opposites, ect.) He's in the books (not a big part, might I add) but he's still my favorite God as I had to do a report on him in my History Class. He's the bomb XD.

I was wondering if I could use him as my parent still. Of course, my demi-god would just hang with the Hermes people, but that'd be totally fine with me. She'd be unclaimed and all, but it'd be fine with me.

Of course, if the answer to my question is no, then I'm not going to throw a hissy fit. I have back-up plans.

Thanks for the help!
~Veris~
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/VerisBlack
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 am

Oh, hey don't be afraid to ask.

And yesh, a Janus kid would be an excellent addition to camp! I've seen ones before, and they are excellent choices for good charries. Also, if you do want to claim him/her, she could just live in cabin 2! I'm sure Zin would like to show her around!
Back to top Go down
VerisBlack

VerisBlack

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:38 am

Oh okay! Thanks for your help! I was going nuts... So are you saying if she was claimed, she would live in Cabin 2?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:24 pm

That is correct! That's where Minor Gods kids go!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 am

Yup, what Nico said :)
Back to top Go down
VerisBlack

VerisBlack

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Alrighty, thanks guys! You've been a big help!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Anytime. If you need anything else, you can post it here, but I'm always open for PMs!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:49 am

You can pm me if you want to :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I don't make a fool of Myself...   So I don't make a fool of Myself... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I don't make a fool of Myself...
Page 1 of 1