Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) Empty
PostSubject: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Faye sat by the edge of the camp waiting. She hadn't dressed up much for this , but she didn't think Alex would care. All Faye had done was up her hair in a ponytail, and got a different more dressy type shirt on. Alex hadn't been the same since training with Carter. Faye hoped that those two wouldn't hurt eachother in the near future. The demigod shufled her feet and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

I just came back from a quest. I want to see Faye. Ever since training with Carter, I have been a different person. I always push myself to be better, I have grow two inches, my muscles have gotten bigger, I have become more aware of my surroundings, and have been able to channel the blessing of Ares. I have several new scars, one on my neck, the nose scar that I got from training with Carter, and a scar that goes over my eye. I saw faye.
"Hi," i said, my voice sounding like I'm almost growling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Faye heard a voice thaqt sounded more like a growl. On instincs she grabbed her sword and turned around. "Oh, hi Alex." Faye said putting her sword back. she smiled at him kindly, somewhat half heartedly. "Sorry 'bout that." she said taking a breath. "Your voice just sounded weird for a second.."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm

"Yeah, it uh... it's like that now," I said, my voice still a growl. I haven't seen her in so long. What has it been, three weeks since I went on the quest? I just plain, flat out kissed her. I misht look different, my hair starting to turn white from stress, but I'm still plain old Alex. I loved kissing her, it made me feel good.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Faye kissed him back for a second. She still liked Alex, but it wasn't the same. "Uh so what are we goning to do know?" she asked pulling away. Faye fingered at her jeans waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm

"Anything you want. I just... I just wanna say in advance... I'm sorry for the way 've been acting and how I;ve been changing so much.. I'm still Alex, I still love you," I said smiling. I could tell Faye was starting to drift away so I'm going to be the best boyfriend ever for the next year.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Faye shook her head. "No it's fine really. Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you have to give up your life for me." she said soberly. Faye was debating weither she should tell Alex the bad news. She hadn't even had the heart to tell Carter.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 pm

"Wh-whats wrong?" I asked. I knew something was wrong and... I don't like when things are wrong. I need to know when things are wrong so I can fix them. I like fixing things, it makes me seem like the hero... even after I couldn't save that kid on the quest.. no, don't think about it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Faye looked back up at Alex. "Oh well...."she began. This wasn't easy to say. "My -My dad, you know him right? Well he um, died. Right after we left he, was in a car accident." she said through glassy eyes. "I haven't had the heart to tell Carter yet, he just loves it here." Faye said letting a single tear fall.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I instantly hugged her. I tried my best to make my old voice some out again, I did it perfectly... "It's ok Faye... it's ok," I said hugging her. I know that she would probably want a shoulder to cry on. How could this happen... wait... Hermes has had a grudge against me ever since I beat his son in a stealing competition. He knows Faye is the most important thing in my life. He invented cars and he causes car accidents... oh gods please don't tell me... I caused this... My eyes went wide.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 pm

faye just kept on crying. "It's feels like all my fault! We should have stayed with my dad for another day or two." she said sadly. Her face was now pretty wet, and her eyes had lost their shine. "It was all my fault!" she exclaimed choking back tears.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

"No. No it wasn't... it was mine," I said, my voice normal. How can I tell her that I caused the death of her dad? How? If I did... oh god... that would be.... catastrophic. I would just... I don't know what I would do...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Faye looked back up at him. "No-no it wasn't Alex." she said. Faye wiped off her tears then wiped her hand on her jeans. "How could it be yours?" she asked. Her eyes flicered with curiousity of why alex would even say that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

"Hermes has had a grudge against me ever since I beat his son in a stealing competition. He knows you are the most important thing in my life. He invented cars, uh... he makes car crashes happen... I-I'm so sorry faye," I said, almost crying.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Faye shook her head. "Alex, you couldn't have caused this. No one wants these things to happen. i'm alright -ish now. And why were you in a stealing competition?" she said . Poor Alex, he didn't cause this, yet he feels the blame.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

"Some stupid Hermes kid was picking fights with kids. I stood up to him and he tried to fight me, he lost. he challenged me to a stealing competition, I bveat him in that too by being so intimidating that, the person we were stealing from, GAVE me the item. It was during my quest," I said shrugging. "Hermes, last night, said to look out for surprises the next day... unless you say you're pregnant.. then this is the biggest surprise I;ve had all day," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Faye shook her head. "I'm definatly NOT pregnant, Alex. Gosh, you scare me sometimes." she said trying to change the mood. "You don't need to blame everything on yourself Alex, okay?" Faye said looking into Alex's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 pm

"That... that was a joke... do you even recognize my jokes anymore?" I asked, my eyes wide with sadness. She... she doesn't even recognize me. These stupid scars, my damn voice... my idiotic muscles... My god, who am I? I've changed so much... and just because I stabbed a little kid....
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Faye sighed ."I know Alex, I know you. I've changed too, with my dad passing on and Carter coming here. I have more reposeiblility now. I'm like his mom, but not." she said. "don't think I don't love you Alex, because I do. I really do."Faye said grabbing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm

"I've changed so much Faye... I used to be calm, happy... not anymore. My father called me a worthless piece of trash, I was stuck on Calypso's Island... I even had to kill one of my half brothers... I LET A DEMI GOD DIE FOR GODS SAKE!!" I said and stopped for a moment... "Sorry for that... I..." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Faye back up a step and let go of Alex's hands. "Yeah..." she said. "You're like your dad Alex, face it. I'm like my mom, maybe she was right..." Faye said sadly. The battle worn face, the attitude, yep Alex was a mini Ares. Faye didn't knwo what she was, which was scary.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Hearing that was almost like a battle axe to my heart. I hated my father, with every fiber of my soul. I stared at her in disbelief.
"You... you," I said and backed away a little. I shook my head. She... she didn't just say that... did she? Oh no, oh no.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Faye's eyes got glassy again. "It's the truth Alex! My mom she -she warned me! why didn't I listen?! I'm sorry, I-I sorry" she cried. Faye sat down (more like collasped) by a tree and cried. Just cried. ocasionally she would look up and scream, "I'm sorry" or "It's the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 pm

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled and ran to the edge of the field we were in. She... Oh gods... "SHE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!" I yelled with all my lungs to the sky. Thunder rumbled. The blessing of ares channeled through me, I punched the ground sending a small shjockwave, biug enough to knock most poeple off their feet. I collapsed to the ground, crying.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Faye cried more and more. Why did she open her mouth? Why ? Why? She just made this worse! Alex tried to make it better! 'Faye you are so so stupid!' she thought. As Alex sent the shockwave Faye jumped and hit the ground hard. Faye sighed and cried. She got up and stared at her sword. she was thinking about it, just ending it all. It would make Alex's life easier. Faye drew her sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)   Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faye &Alex (private to me and Alexander Figgles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next