Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cut up and bloody(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cut up and bloody(open) Empty
PostSubject: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm

I set Odysseus on a bed and let him rest. When he woke again I asked," how do you feal.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 am

Odysseus, coughed, probably from having nearly choked on his saliva in his sleep. He grinned, weakly,"I feel, different."

"So, what is going on with Solania? Have we detained her? Something is very wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am

"The amzing Ace you trained stabed her in the back and paralized her last I saw. Do you need some necter?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 am

He shook his head, something was definitely wrong. He thought they would already have her with Chiron and Mr. D, but it seemed like she was powerful, a trait that did not come naturally to the children of Aphrodite. He sighed, and turned over.

"Someone needs to alert Chiron and Mr. D. immediately. Solania, is powerful, something that shouldn't come naturally to a demigod of her type. Her mother is the goddess of love. This isn't something I think any of us are prepared for, but I think she is being controlled by the Lord of Time, himself."

He paused, the thought of Kronos, himself, in the camp was something he believed no one was prepared to face. They had to find a way to stop him, and prepare for a war that was returning to the inner circle of Half-Blood, hill.

"Where is Thalia? She is in danger as long as he knows what she is capable of, whether she has learned to control herself, or not. He will do everything in his power to try and return her to her previous state of uncontrollable rage. We must stop him from getting to her. We have to get her away from here. I love her, and I cannot lose her. She is more important than we can know. Find her, and get her to come here, please. I need to talk to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am

"She is right behind you," I said in a well duh tone.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 am

I giggled at Ethan's sarcastic tone. I walked around to face Odysseus and sat down on his bed with him. "Hello, Love. I am glad you are ok. And you need to worry about yourself. Not me. I will be fine." I gave a friendly smile but my eyes were electric blue. Not the blue meaning I am sad. The blue meaning I am on edge. I looked down and pursed my lips. Not far away, I heard a scream. That was Solania. I stood up quickly and looked toward the door. "Something isn't right. I agree with Odysseus about that. I have to go help them. My best friend is still in that body. I don't want her hurt."

I patted my brother on the arm with a nice smile while I looked at Ethan with happiness in my eyes. "Here she is, Bro." I watched Thalia come around and sit with him. She explained that he needed to worry about himself and not her. I agreed with her but I was worried about her too. Her eyes weren't the normal gold like usually are around Odie. They were electric blue. She was on edge. We heard a scream not far away and she jumped up. She looked toward the door and said that something wasn't right. She still believed Solania was in that body. "She did that to you, Thal, and you still want to help her. She made you hurt the man you love. How can you still love that girl. She was my best friend as well as you. But she hurt you and Odie. I won't ever forgive her. Plus, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be out there around her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 am

"He is dangerous. You should not be with her anyway," I said.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 pm

"She may be your friend, Thalia, but you cannot fight him. He is far too powerful for you, or any other Demigod here. He is completely unstoppable, if that is the case. It may not be him, it could be another older power. Either way, whatever it is, it is still far too powerful. I can't lose you, so please stay away from there. Let the other Demigods try to take care of capturing her."

He paused, and sighed, he really couldn't lose her. He loved her. He closed his eyes.

He turned to Ethan, and said,"I need you to go get Chiron and Mr. D, immediately. They need to be aware that we may have either the Lord of Time, or another ancient power is in the camp. We have to get it out of here."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

I try to stay put but now I hear Zoey's screams. I can't leave them out there alone. I walk over to Odysseus and look him in the eyes. My eyes turn bright gold and I kiss him like it's the last time. "Forgive me, My Love." I turn to Ethan and Liz. "You take care of him and I will take care of them." I turn and run out the door to the woods. My eyes turn blue as it starts to rain.

I watch Thalia have trouble staying put. I am having trouble as well because now I hear Zoey screaming. I stay put though because I know what she is about to do. She stands up and kisses Odysseus. But not the normal kiss they share. It's a good bye kiss. Like it is the last time they will ever see each other. I hear her whisper "Forgive me, My Love" and watch her turn to Ethan and me. She asks us to take care of Odie. "Thal, please, don't go." I start to cry because I am about to lose my best friend. I admire her brave heart. But I am wishing she wasn't so brave right now. She runs out the door to the woods. I know she is crying when it starts to rain.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:23 am

"Thalia, no," Odysseus yells, as she runs out the door. He starts breaking down, mentally, afraid he is going to lose her. His mind increases with worry, as he thinks about what possessed Solania, tonight. It couldn't be the Lord of Time, Kronos, he was currently possessing another half blood. So, it had to be another one, but who. If he could figure something specific about it, he might be able to figure out it's strategy.

"I can't believe she would leave like that. Doesn't she know that that power is far too dangerous to her. She has just learned to control her temper, but that doesn't mean she will succeed in controlling it this time. Someone has to stop her." His mind was increasing with worry. He started to feel dizzy and blacked out, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut up and bloody(open)   Cut up and bloody(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut up and bloody(open)
Page 1 of 1