Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Bloody Nose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Vincent just got back form the library so he dropped the stacked the few new books he got on a small table near the bed he use. The only time Vincent gave that bed up is when the infirmary was over flowing. Revma walked out and rubbed Vincent's leg. Nothing was happening at the moment so Vincent took the time to straighten all his supplies.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Nicole walked indside the infirmary, holding her nose. Nicole had tripped like an idiot over a rock and broke her nose. Nicole made sure she had rolled down her sleves before anyone would notice. Nicole walked in, or more like tried to as she bumped into a table. Of course, looking up isn't going to help much either.

Nicole held her broken and bloody nose, soon bumping into someone. Of course, Nicole ladned flat on her nose once more. Nicole stood up quickly and held her nose, making sure her brown hair didn't get in the way. "Sorry!" Nicole said for the other person to hear. Nicole couldn't even get a good look at the person with her brown eyes because Nicole was looking up, trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:35 am

Someone had bumped into Vincent and he instantly spun ready to chew out who ever it was. With one look two things registered in his mind. Blood and her holding her nose. No wonder she bumped into me. He thought. "If you can manage to speak then sit and answer the questions I ask. One, what happen?" Vincent said out loud as he turn and got a few basic thing. He would get more once he knew what he needed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 am

Nicole nodded, trying to feel her way for something to sit on. Nicole managed to find a small cot and sit down. "I well, fell and I think my nose is broken," Nicole told the boy, her voice sounding a bit funny due to her holding her nose shut. "I'm Nicole," Nicole told the boy, finding a tissue and putting it to her nose.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Vincent grunted as she told him what happened. He grabbed a few wads of gauze pads, some hydrogen peroxide, and a cloth that he dampened. He walked back to her and arranged the supplies in easy reach. "Look up, breathe through your mouth and move you hand." Vincent said with practiced indifference

He quickly clean the blood away with a gentleness that would surprise most people, "Broken." He muttered more to himself. "This will hurt, but there's no way around that." Vincent said taking all edge off his voice. Aligning her nose back into place would hurt, there was no point in being making it worse by being prick.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Nicole nodded, doing everything that the boy told her. Nicole laughed nervously as the boy told her that it would hurt when he fixed he nose. "There's nothing I haven't handled yet," Nicole said nervously, trying to make a conversation. Nicole kept her brown eyes up at the ceiling. "You still haven't told me what your name is," Nicole told the boy quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Vincent walked around so that he was behind her and put a hand on the side of her face and his thumb on the side of her nose. "My name is Vincent." as he said that he pushed quickly on her nose feeling and hearing the pop as the cartilage snapped into place. The motion was quick but he knew it would still hurt. He put a gauze pad under her nose, moved her hand so that she was holding it up and tilted her head down. "Let the blood drain." He said as he walked over to the cabinet. Revma his small gray cat leaped onto the cot and rubbed against Nicole. "I recommend you stay in here until the bleeding stop, which should not take long. here eat this." He said as he walked to her holding out a square of Ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Nicole winced loudly when Vincent had put her nose back in place. "Okay, ow," Nicole said quietly, keeping the gauze under her nose. Nicole knew that her nose was better than before. Nicole jumped slightly as she felt something fuzzy rubbed against Nicole. From the corner of her eye, Nicole could see that it was a gray cat. Nicole pet the cat lightly before sneezing. That hurt. Nicole winced lightly at the pain. Noticing that Vincent had a small square of ambrosia in his hand, Nicole took it and popped it in her mouth. Nicole let the square melt in her mouth. It tasted like her dad's brownie. The godly food made the bleeding stop and took away some of the pain. "Thanks Vincent," Nicole said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

"No problem." Vincent said as he started to dig around in a drawer. He heard her sneeze and looked up. "Are you allergic to cats?" He asked snapping his fingers, when he did that Revma leaped off the cot and went to a small cave like hole between two cabinets. He soon found the small flashlight he was looking for, and walked back to Nicole. "Look up and pull the gauze away." He said as he turned the flashlight on. when he looked into her nose he saw the bleeding had already stop, so he straightened up and said, "You should be okay now, and if you can manage it, don't hit your nose anytime soon. No strenuous activity for two weeks or your nose may make you regret it. Other than that you can leave any time." Vincent said picking up his indifferent tone again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 am

Nicole smiled. "Thanks Vincent," Nicole said again. Nicole watched as the cat vanished between the two cabinets. Nicole sneezed again. "Yeah, I'm allergic to cats," Nicole told Vincent, wincing lightly. Nicole got off the cot and smiled. "Thanks again. I should jfbdnd," Nicole's words soon turned to jeberish as she noticed those two Apollo girls walk in. Nicole jumped and yelped lightly. "Hide me!" Nicole yelled as she hid under the cot.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

Vincent scarcely missed a beat setting himself between the cot Nicole hid under and the door where two Apollo campers walked in. He glanced at them and simply raised a hand in greeting saying nothing. Most of the kid who were around the Infirmary knew that Vincent rarely vocalized to anyone unless he was agitated, or dealing with a patient. "May I ask why you want to hide from a couple of Apollo campers?" He managed to asked without the Apollo kids noticing. As he asked he 'dropped' a small bottle containing a few pills and whispered, "For your allergies the next time you come here."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Nicole nodded, slipping the bottle of pills in her pocket. The two Apollo kids laughed, one a girl and one a boy. Nicole gritted her teeth as they passed by. "Bullies. They make fun of my scars," Nicole told Vincent in a whisper, pursing her lips. She wasn't about to explain the whole story behind the scars yet.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Vincent continued to sort supplies until Revma yowl quietly, he looked up and saw that the two Apollo kids when into another room. Vincent pulled the cover away from the cot as a sign that the two campers were gone. "Care to explain a little? What was that all about?" He asked turning back to finish his sorting. He was the kind of guy who wouldn't press to hard into anyone's business.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Nicole sighed lightly and got up from under the cot, siting on it instead. Nicole rolled up her sleeves, showing the scars on her wrist. "Thay make fun of me because of my scars," Nicole said to Vincent, not bothering to look at him in the eyes. This was the part where people always judged and left. Nicole winced aloud, predicting what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Vincent looked at the scars with measured indifference. He looked in the direction of the two Apollo campers, he despised people who ridiculed others in that way. "I can give you an ointment that will help get rid of those scars. Not completely mind you, but it'll help." Vincent had been down that road more than once, although he never got that far.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Nicole sighed and looked down sadly. "It doesn't matter. Nothing makes them go away," Nicole mumbled to Vincent, looking down. "Nicole!" A voice yelled. Nicole recognized the voice and yelped. Nicole tried rolling down her sleeves, but it was too late, both of the Apollo kids saw her scars. Nicole watched as they approached. Nicole looked out the window, desperate to jump out of it. "Hey Scars," one said smiling. Nicole rolled her eyes and scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

Vincent felt the sudden urge to gut them with a scapulae. He put himself between the Apollo campers and Nicole. "You are disturbing my patient, now leave."Vincent said, he rarely gets angry, but thins like what these two were doing was a sure fire way to sent off the deep end. "I will say it one more time. You are disturbing my patient and interrupting my work now leave!" Vincent raised his voice, which he almost never does, for that last part.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:22 pm

The two Apllo kids started at Vincent as if he had three heads or something. The Apollo girl rolled her eyes and turned on her heels, probably knowing what Vincent was going to do. But the boy looked like trouble. Grinning, he pushed Vincent, knocking him into Nicole. Nicole fell off the bed and landed on her butt on the Roger side of the cot. "What are you going to do?" The Apollo kid asked Vincent. Nicole rushed over and put herself in between Vincent and the Apollo kid. "Shut up and go away," Nicole hissed at the Apollo boy. The Apollo kid looked down at Nicole with distaste an pushed her way, making her knock into a table that had all sorts of supplies on it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Vincent barely managed to knocking the cot over and onto Nicole. He turned to the Apollo kid with a smile that never reached his eyes. As the Apollo kid pushed Nicole Vincent lose control, his eyes turned a milky white as the air began to thicken with mist. When there was almost no visibility in the room, Vincent swept up some scapula and threw them into the Apollo guy's leg. "I give you one last warning, get out now." Vincent's voice was low and deadly calm seeming to bounce and come from all around.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Nicole gasped as she could no longer see. It had gotten misty somehow and Nicole knew that Bincent had made it all misty. Nicole could barely see and got up quickly, feelin a pain in her shin, but ignored it, trying to ind Vincent or the Apollo kid. Nicole found the Apollo kid quickly and swiftly punched him in the face. Thinking it was Vincent, the Apollo kid punched right back at Nicole. Nicole ducked and let the kid fall forward, probably taking Vincent to the ground as well. Nicole blew at the air and managed to open a window to clear the fog/mist thingy.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 am

Due to his parentage, the fog he has summoned gave Vincent no trouble. As usual the helplessness of people when deprived of their primary sense, sight. Although Vincent was surprised at Nicole's ability to remain more or less calm. And of course The Apollo guy had to over compensate expecting to hit something that when he meet no resistance, he fell forward landing on Vincent's left leg. He managed to pull it free and pin the guy under him, Vincent saw Nicole trying to make a small area to see in and let the fog disperse. He looked at the Apollo kid under him and asked "So, will you leave now? Or do I have to convince you farther?" As Vincent asked that he shifted yet another of many hidden scapula he still had on him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Nicole finally managed to see the Apollo kid and Vincent. The Apollo kid didn't care about what Vincent had said. Spitting him in the face, the Apollo kid pushed Vincent down on the ground and started to fight with him. Nicole gritted her teeth and ran over to the Apollo kid, pulling him off of Vincent. "Get out of here!" Nicole hissed through her teeth. The Apollo kid pushed Nicole again, making her fall to the ground. Nicole started to cuss the Apollo kid out in French, getin back up.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Before Nicole got back to her feet Vincent had his machete against the Apollo guy's neck. He pushed down hard enough to cause a slight trickle of blood to run down his neck. "You will get out. This is your last warning, from now on, it more than shallow stabs and scratch on your neck." Vincent said hauling the Apollo kid to the door and shoving him out. Vincent turn to Nicole and asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Nicole nodded, watching the Apollo kid run from the window. "Yeah, nothing like a few brushes and scrapes I can't handle," Nicol told Vincent with a light smile. Nicole looked around, seeing medical supplies all around the floor. Nicole got down on her knees and started to pick up the supplies. What had happened had scared Nicole. Nicole shook a bit as she started to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bloody Nose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose   A Bloody Nose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bloody Nose
Page 1 of 1