Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thanatos' spawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorant

Zorant

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 am

Hey and hi! :D If you understand the title then you alost get my character.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

Hey, Zorant!

Welcome to the forum, you're going to love it here! I'm guessin gthat Thanatos is a God of some sort? I'm not good with those names(: Anyways, I'm Koala, it's nice to meet you! I enjoy the color purple (no, really, not the play) and pandas :3

Hope you have a great time here!

Cheers,
Koala
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Yup yup he is a god sort of anyway
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Lemme guess - Your child is a son of the god of Death? Yup, I know my mythology. xD
WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I'm Alpha Roo, but you can call me Alpha, Roo, Ninja or Rufus. =P Enjoy your time here. ^z^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Thanatos = God of Death. Ohwait, Rufus already said that. Whatever. I'm Thε Smosh Addict, but everyone calls me Tethys, since that's my usual user name... It's probably pretty obvious, but I'm OBSESSED with smosh. And this site. This site is awesome. So, welcome, and I hope you have as much fun here as I do. :D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 pm

I use to be Nico di Angelo, but you can call me Nico (please) or Allison (Maybe . . .). Whatever floats your boat. :) Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome you guys :)
Back to top Go down

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Well, Thanatos is the god of non-violent death, but.... oh wells. Keres is the god of violent death.

Anyway, nice meeting you. Enjoy your stay? xD It's sounds like a freaking hotel or somefin'. I hope to rp with you soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanatos' spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' spawn   Thanatos' spawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanatos' spawn
Page 1 of 1