Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Starting all over Alex never happened

Go down 
4 posters

do you think a hades and a nyx child should date
yes
I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_vote_lcap65%I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
no
I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_vote_lcap35%I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

I'm Starting all over Alex never happened Empty
PostSubject: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

"I'm talking" I say then I throw you my Information card, which says....
Name: Melia Nightwing
Age/birthday: June 14 1995
Years in camp: 2
Godly parent: Nyx
Mortal parent: Jack Nightwing
Physical appearance: Dark skin with long black hair that is usually in a mane down her back and black eyes that could swallow you whole 5feet2inches
Personality: well people describe her as arrogant, and impatient but a good friend when she doesn’t always jump to conclusions smart Fierce, strong, loyal,
My Weapons: A regular sword with black hilt
Pets: a boxer puppy named Star
Talents: reads very fast, also can look at stars and reads constellations
Other: always stays up at night
History: when Melia was seven her dad took her a training ground where he explained to her that her mom was a goddess and that her step mom wasn’t her mom. He also began teaching her sword fighting. Three years later Melia found little Brooklyn when Brooklyn's school was an attacked by hellhounds. They managed to get away but Brooklyn was expelled because of it. A few weeks later they ran away, Melia managed to take the dogs but barely. They ran for about two years then they found Alexander nickname Alex at a safe house along the way. He and Melia fought until he convinced her that he was a good guy. Little Brooklyn at the time only knew that she had to protect Melia. Well after a few monsters more hellhounds not Ginger Alex's hellhound and a dragon didthey maKe it to camp. Melia was 13 when they got here

Pics Yay
Spoiler:

Last edited by mazabm on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks you very much

Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi yeah I'm talking TO YOU *bursts in to laughter*
Name: Brooklyn Daring
Age/birthday: 12, May 6
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Mick Daring
Physical appearance: Long black hair with gray highlights, gray eyes, and dark skin
Personality: she's funny and smart the average Athena girl arrogant
Pets: Siberian husky puppy named Lupe okay the story on Lupe Lupe was given to Brook by her dad when she was young she asked for a wolf *chuckles* her father supposedly forgot about the request but when she got to camp he sent her Lupe Brook named him and shes never far from her pup
Weapons: A pair of daggers named Simba and Nala after the Lion King
Talents: Acting, sword fighting, singing, pegasi riding, vocabulary of college student.
Other: She and best friend Melia and Alex came together. she dose not like Alex
History: A few weeks ago Brooklyn thought she was a normal kid, that is a kid that strange things happen too, she got kicked out of school because of a few hell hounds which her friend Melia saved her from, Than a few weeks ago her dad told her that he fell in love with the goddess Athena after telling Melia, Melia told her that there was a safe place in new York called camp half blood. It took them several weeks to find camp half blood. Meeting Alex, meeting her mom and managing to hit a hellhound did they make it to camp half blood

Pics my comp works it finally works

Lupe
I'm Starting all over Alex never happened ImagesqtbnANd9GcSAku8o1MYaxRk7mKUTkaTqhIve8i6OvuuT_rue9_W3vOyPz4ot1usg__JX469x-RafBZ4PjZjf8sCTYNK2I
isn't he cute

Last edited by starsarelikefallen on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : new person)
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi Alex is coming soon so wait
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Ales son of Thanatos   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Name: Alexander Gui
Age/birthday: 16, April 19
Years in camp: 2 years
God parent: Thanatos personification of death
Mortal parent: Linda Gui dead
Physical appearance: dark skin he’s Afro-American but his mom’s stepdad is Chinese and his hair is short but he never wants it in braids and he has dark eyes that glow gold when he raises the dead. if you see him he has a charm around his neck
Personality: he is angry most of the time. His moods change really fast but he is very smart and arrogant
Pets: he has a hellhound named Ginger Melia does not like her
Weapons: a black sword he named after his father Thanatos
Talents: shadow traveling, shadow bending and he can see at night raising the dead he also can destroy dead
History: at 5 his mom told him who his dad is and what his fatal flaw was. .He took his first trip to the underworld at 7 where he met his dad . At 8 his mom married Foaly Kobai but she kept her last name. At 9 he revisited his dad almost every week but not in winter. at 12 his mom died and he began living in the underworld. Then a few weeks later he met Melia and Brooklyn after Ginger attracted them Melia almost killed her. But Alex had to stand up for his beloved dog and they began to fight. Melia and Brooklyn‘s dogs try to fight ginger but that hellhound was too much for them. Then once he convinced her he was good they stop fighting and t took them couple of weeks (they were already in New York)they got to camp half-blood after more monsters. that is after a dragon chased them to the border.

I'm Starting Over On Him Did Him All Wrong

Last edited by mazabm on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Brooklyn Daring is accepted, just wondering, but did you send in an application for your Big three kid?
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 pm

My Char needs accepting
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 pm

You've mentioned that he can raise the dead, but I don't see that in his abilities. As for this possible ability, I'm wondering if it's just like the abilities of a Hades child or does it differ?
Also... as the son of the personification of death, wouldn't it make more sense for him to destroy things rather than bring them back?
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:35 pm

well hes new at raising the dead but yeah i guess and i did put that in his abilities
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:51 pm

So, how proficient is he at both those things? Does he have downsides to those powers?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 pm

For your question poll thing, it depends on personality ;D
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Nice Chars want to RP
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Thank you

Everyone I'm Starting Over New Char Coming Soon But Alex Is Out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Starting all over Alex never happened   I'm Starting all over Alex never happened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Starting all over Alex never happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: