Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating and talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

I giggled when I landed on him. "You are so cute." I laughed. Wait. Did I just say that out loud?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 pm

I knew she liked me now. I think that is good. I pulled her hair back over her ear and said," Your the beautifulest girl I have seen thow." Wate, what did I say. I had just been saying what my hart told me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

I blushed red. "Do.....do you really mean that?" I knew I was blood red now. I had never been called beautiful before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 pm

I had to think about that. I did not want to tell her I liked her but I did not want to lie."No I don'... Well I do mean that because that is what my hart tells me and it is true."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:08 pm

"So you do like me?"

OOC: I will talk to ya tomorrow. Luke just said the meeting is gunna start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 pm

"y...yes," I studdered since at first I did not know what to say so I let my mind take over.I felt good all over.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 pm

I blushed. "You are the first person to tell me I am beautiful. Thank you." I smile at him and wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm

"Do you want to go for a swim, I am hot,' I lied so I could swim with her. Then I saw a red light and see her rush over. Maybe later I said to my self I say to my self and I ran off with her with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating and talking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2