Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating and talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:04 pm

I was munching on some fries and watching Ethan. "So what do you want to talk about?" I was new at this whole crush thing. But I really did like him.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm

"Well we could talk about our personalitys. I am 12 and my father is Ares. What is your god parent," I asked. I knew I was blushing. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm

The boy was blushing red when he asked what my god parent was. It made him so cute. "Athena. My mom is Athena." I blushed too.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I ran into a date. I desided to make the date beter so I pulled out my speaker and Ipod and played a classical station. After the first half of the song I turned on a rock staion.After the first half of the song I started a talk show called Wait Wait Don't Tell Me( a very borring but funny talk show).After half a episode I changedthe staion to a mexican staion. After the first song I shouted,"Let the party begin."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 pm

I giggled and started danicing. I laughed and sang along with the music. "This is fun. You are awesome!"
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

I loved her dancing so I started dancing with her. I somehow had a good feeling when I danced with her,I felt so joyful. Then an thought came to me,it was after curfew and the harpies might come if we kept making a racket. I asked Cade if he could turn the music down so the harpies wouldn't come.

I didn't want to turn the music down so I turned the music blaring first, then down and lied, "Oops! Wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 pm

I had finally found out where the Ares kid bad gone off to. He was on a date at the beach. How did he get a girl? Ow, my back hurt. He had thrown me against a tree and sprained it. Thanks to an Apollo kid's magic healing and ambrosia and nectar, it didn't hurt so bad anymore. I shadow traveled to just behind them and pushed him down ro the ground, sitting on top of his back.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 pm

I got on all fours and locked my arms out sudunly so she went spraling 20 feet into the air. I felt like blasting her to mars but my girfriend was infront of me so I caught her and said," Don't do that again," and pushed her off. We started dancing again.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 am

I was blasted up into the air and he caught me and set me down again not so gently. "Hey!" I shouted, "It's all your fault! You smacked me against a tree!" I pulled on the star charm on my bracelet and out came a sword. I swung it around my head, challenging him. He might have strength and power, but I had magic and ninja training.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 am

I exsepted the calange. I pulled out my sword and decidded to exsept the chalange. I still could not hurt her since Elizabeth. I swung and knockedher blade out of her hand. I put my blade on her throut and said," Don't do that again." She left without her blade. Sorry Elizabeth I had to settle that.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:35 am

I shadow traveled to a clump of trees several feet away. I had to regroup and wait for my blade to come back to me. I pulled on the butterfly charm instead, and out came a spear. Thn I pulled on the circle charm
and out came a shield. Then I charged.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

"Leave please and don't come back," I said right before she came back. I raised my sword and came down on the spear and chopped it in half wickedly right before it would have impaled it's self in me.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 pm

My spear was broken so I pulled out my sword and swung hard at his head. My anger was taking over me, not good. I could be ruthless when full of anger. I would fill with new strength and not just hurt, but kill. I was dangerous.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 pm

I swong hard and somehow bent the blade. I had never had that stranth before but that was good since it would show how strong I was to the Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I stopped dancing when I heard blades hit against each other. Some chick was fighting Ethan. I didn't like fighting. I didn't know if this was going to work but I tried it anyway. I walked right between their blades and stood. "Stop please."
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:00 pm

My blade was bent just before His girlfriend seperated us, "You haven't heard the last from me!" I shouted before dissapearing and shadow traveling away.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:00 pm

I caught her blade right before it hit Elizabeth."Sorry but she just came in and started fighting me," I knew I could finished the girl off any moment now and lost my dessert if I was not been being so kind since since Elizabeth was there.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

I looked at the girl before she left with a look of complete hatred. Then I looked back at Ethan. "It's ok. It was self defense." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 pm

I smiled back at her then took my last bite of my pizza. I put my arm around her and we walked farther down the beach."I personally get in too many fights. That is a one of the flaws of an Ares kid. Do you know a way to help me," I said.
Question
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 pm

"Yes. I will fight you. Then maybe you will stop." I winked at him and giggled. "Well you might have an anger problem."
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:48 pm

I wanted to say yes since inside I thought I did but maybe I should save that for later. I pulled out my sword, but I knew I didn't want to hurt her, so I'd see how hard I could go on her. I got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 pm

I smiled and pushed a button on my watch I was wearing. A sword appeared in my right hand. "Don't hold back." I lunged.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I swong down to block. Too hard. Her blade came around again and I had to block my neck so it would not get choped off. I smiled," Your good." I swong my blade at her side.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm

"You're good, too." I did a flip in the air and swung at his legs from the back. I blocked a blow from him and changed position. I dropped just as his sword went over my head. I laughed and jumped up. I circled him and lunged again.
Back to top Go down

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Our blades crashed together and sparked. They went flying out of our hands and I fell back from the power of the blow. She came tumbuling down on me and landed with her on top of me. We both started laughing. I think she liked me and I was shur I liked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating and talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating and talking   Eating and talking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating and talking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next