Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So.. why are you talking to me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

So.. why are you talking to me? Empty
PostSubject: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Vicks was sitting on the edge of the beach, letting the water go around her feet peacefully. This was the one day of the week that she didn't have so much training to do, that's how it had gone anyways. She sighed, laying back on her elbows, looking at the rising sun. She hated mornings usually, but... she had just finished her first morning training of the week, and she needed to rest until lunch. Vicks wasn't in the best of moods that day, she was in the middle, not wanting to be bothered, but could handle a slight annoyance. If someone were to try and keep talking to her though... they would end up with a bruise.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 pm

So.. why are you talking to me? 8146106b1fced050bb8f63e9eae2d18811

Amber was visiting camp. She really missed the place and was looking forward to the visit. Walking along the beach with one of her half sisters, catching up with each other. Her sister, Olive spotted a rather sweaty looking girl and muttered some curses in ancient Greek and said that she needed to be going to archery practice, leaving Amber alone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:26 am

Vicks looked at the Aphrodite girls and rolled her eyes. She sighed. One of them walked away, looking rather mad after seeing her. She groaned, why couldn't people just not... judge her on wanting to train most of her time? She had no clue.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm

So.. why are you talking to me? Tumblr_lyc8sgUzQW1r41rw9o1_400

Amber felt rather mean to just leave the girl hanging, so she walked over to her. "I'm sorry about that, they tend to be... judgemental at times." She told the girl apologetically. Amber didn't like it when others made biased opinions about her cabin, but she understood some of them. Her siblings can act like spoiled brats at times.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 am

Vicks looked at the girl, "No really?" she asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes, looking back at the waves, trying to calm down slightly. She was grumpy, hungry, tired and just a mean person in general. She sighed, looking at the girl, "What? Don't you have some kind of a hair thing to do or something?" she continued looking at the girl, expecting her to huff, tell her off, and leave. She wasn't in a good mood. She scared everyone away... and she had tried to fix her attitude. It never worked out though, it was something that she had made for a defense mechanism for when people used to make fun of her when she was little and trying to learn how to fight. It was the way she blocked out people, but now... she just scared them all away from her attitude.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Amber laughed at the girl's reponse. "No, I don't think I need to fix my hair." she said, completely ignoring the girl's sarcastic and unfriendly remark as if they were friends trying to catch up. Amber was feeling happy today, and she didn't really care that much about her looks unlike some of her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Vicks looked at the girl strangely beore shrugging it off. "Fine, your hair's perfect, we get i girlie." she sighed, not really coming up with good mean things to say at the moment. She sighed, looking at her weirdly again, "What's wrong with you?" she asked out loud, not caring if she sounded blunt or not. She continued, "You haven't gotten angry at me yet, you haven't walked off, and you haven't cursed me in any language, seriously, what's wrong?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Usually, one of those three things would happen. It was weird when someone didn't do one of the choices.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 pm

So.. why are you talking to me? Tumblr_lgn9ta2blT1qczjlgo1_500

Amber raised an eyebrow. "That's because I'm not sissy like some other people are. That good enough for you?" She asked. It didn't come out rude as much as it would sound with another person. She had her way of doing things and she decided that they were better than the ways of others sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 am

Vicks looked at her, "Whatever." she said, rolling her eyes and laying back down on the ground, still trying to cool off from training. She was still tired, and took a water bottle out of her bag, quickly drinking it all. She looked at the girl again, "Name?" she asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 am

So.. why are you talking to me? Tumblr_legud8tEBB1qczjlgo1_500

Amber was rather amused by this girl. She had took her hand out, "Amber Hawthorne." She said, smiling a bit. She hadn't really introduced herself with her new last name before. Neither did she notice that she was holding her left hand out to greet the girl. "You?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 am

She looked at this girl, why didn't she just leave? "Vicks." she didn't bother giving her last name since, legally, she didn't have one, and... she didn't like the one she made up when she was six. it didn't fit her anymore. She just hoped the girl wouldn't bring it up, but somewhat knowing her type, she would eventually.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

Amber wanted to ask if that was short for anything, but she knew that the girl probably wouldn't enjoy telling her anyways, so Amber avoided the question. Amber looked at her watch. She still had 2 hours till she actually had something to do. She wanted to chat a bit with the girl, but the girl didn't seem to like talking to Amber much, so she figured that she would just leave this 'Vicks' alone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 am

Vicks closed her eyes, this girl was just trying to be nice to her, and she was forcing her away. She groaned slightly before looking at the girl... Amber... again. "Sorry." she forced out. Saying apologies wasn't really in her personality, but the girl deserved it after the mean girl that she had been towards her.

She sighed, "It's short for my full name, which no one knows except the satyr that brought me here, and I plan on keeping it that way."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm

So.. why are you talking to me? -TROIX-Magazine-Ashley-Benson-December-2010-pretty-little-liars-tv-show-17561272-599-385

"That's cool." she said, sitting down beside Vicks. Amber had figured her name was probably short for Victoria or something. It was the closest name that she knew of. Unless, the nickname wasn't based off of her real name or anything. Amber sat down, soaking up the sun, feeling awkwardly happy all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

She looked at Amber. "Okay?" she shrugged. Whatever. She looked at Amber again, she seemed insanely happy.. at least.. on Vicks terms. "Are you okay?" she asked, raising an eyebrow warily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. why are you talking to me?   So.. why are you talking to me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.. why are you talking to me?
Page 1 of 1