Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Elyse's characters #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyse

Elyse's characters #2 Empty
PostSubject: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Name: Tyler Duncum
God Parent: Hecate
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Dad: John Duncum
Years in Camp: 2 and a half

Brief History: John met Hecate after a long hard day at work and they went out for coffee. After a brief courtship Tyler was born. John woke one morning to find Tyler next to him wrapped in a dark blue cloth. Next to her sat a pouch containing 10 golden drachmas and a parchment that read: Good luck. John soon found that it wasn't just a parchment, it was a knife. If you flipped the parchment up into the air and caught it, it would turn into a knife. Inside the parchment was a slip of paper that read: Give this to Tyler when she is 13. John carried out Tyche's wishes. Tyler grew up loving Greek mythology and history. Her father exposed her to it and she even learned the Greek language. When Tyler was 13 John told her the truth and she left for Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Tyler has long, wavy, black hair. Her eyes are a green color. She's a wiry girl of about 5'5". She likes to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Personality: She's independent, and doesn't like it when people try to do everything for her. People like to be around her and she definitely has a good sense of humor. She loves to read and is smart about most subjects...except math. She's always hated math.

Fatal Flaw: She's a stubborn and independent and doesn't like it when people try to help her. She's a one-girl operator, if you catch my drift.

Talents: She has awesome sword-fighting skills.

Weapons: She uses a 15 inch celestial bronze knife.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Elyse on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 pm

You might want to keep all of your characters in one topic, Elyse ^^ It's easier for us mods and admins to keep track of all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Elyse

PostSubject: Elyse's Characters #2 Updated   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:23 am

3rd character:
Half-blood
Name: Blake Jacobs
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Mom and Step-dad: Cathy Jacobs and Landon Stephens
Years in Camp: almost 2

Brief History: Cathy met Apollo at a rock concert when she was about 20. After a brief courtship Blake was born. His mom remarried a man named Landon. Blake found out about his real father when he turned 12 and his mom gave him a quiver full of arrows and a bow that had been a gift from his father and he left for camp half blood.

Physical Appearance: Blake has wavy blonde hair. His eyes are bright blue. He's pretty wiry and tall but firm. He usually wears likes to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Personality: He's sort of shy until he gets to know people. Then he is a really great friend. Unfortunately, sometimes he is unkind to some people and his love for his friends often gets in the way in fights. He doesn't like school in particular and would rather hang out at camp, so he is a year-round camper. He's really athletic. His favorite sport is track.

Fatal Flaw: His love for his friends outweighs all else and sometimes gets in the way.

Talents: Magic healing, archery, fast runner.

Weapons: He has a quiver full of arrows and a bow. When he's not shooting he uses a celestial bronze sword.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Great character! I hope he is accepted! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 pm

4th character:
Half-blood
Name: Shane Stechkowski
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Dad: Emily Stechkowski
Years in Camp: 7

History: Emily met Hermes on a plane. Shane was born almost a year later. He has trouble in school growing up. His mom was really nice and taught him about Greek mythology. When he was 8 he was forced to move to CHB because of monster attacks.

Physical Appearance: Shane has short brown hair. He has tan skin. His eyes are blue. He's short and not built big but he is strong. He usually wears likes to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Personality: He's outgoing. He's a great friend. He often takes sides in arguments and gets himself in trouble. He is too impulsive for his own good. He doesn't like school in particular and would rather hang out at camp, so he is a year-round camper. He's really athletic. He likes soccer, basketball, baseball, football, horseback riding and pretty much every other sport. He can speak Spanish. He loves animals. He's ADHD and dyslexic obviously.

Fatal Flaw: He's too impulsive for his own good.

Talents: Sword-fighting and pretty much any sport.

Weapons: He uses either a 2 1/2 ft long knife or a 3 1/2 ft long sword.

Last edited by Elyse on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Looks good. All he needs is one more sentence for his history and some more flaws.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 am

Thanks. I added 2 sentences to the history and a flaw in the personality.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 am

You use this a lot~After a brief courtship~. Most of your character's brief history are the same. Try to be creative... just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 pm

It doesn't matter if she uses after a brief courtship a lot. It's a nice way of putting it, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elyse's characters #2   Elyse's characters #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elyse's characters #2
Page 1 of 1